Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30441 times)

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
  • Side: Confederacy
The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]
« on: August 03, 2015, 01:44:11 am »

Confederate States Army

Welcome!

Welcome to the Confederate States Army thread! Here you can find all the important information regarding this community. Below is a list of our rules, events, and the structure of units. We have the privilege of being one of the largest North and South based Communities! We will continue to provide the best event experience in North and South. We host in North American based division and look forward to adding more members into our growing family. If you have any questions regarding anything about the Confederate Army, then please add [CSA]Major General Francis on Steam. Until then, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

History of the Community

The Confederate States Army was first formally known as the 2nd Division, in the Dixieland Army. On April 29th, 2018, 8th Virginia, 5th Georgia, 7th Georgia, 26th North Carolina, and the 2nd Virginia meet in the meeting room of the 2nd Division. In this channel, Major General Francis of that division spoke in terms of leaving the Dixieland Army. Although motives seem to be argued among the members of the DA and the CSA, the Confederate States Army doesn't harbor any harsh feelings towards the Dixieland Army. And ever since the leave, the Confederate States Army as continued to grow in numbers.

Expectations and Ideals

We expect certain characteristics and conduct from members when they join. We require that members conduct themselves in a manner that creates a fun and accepting environment for members. People with great leadership skills are always welcomed and we encourage members to come forward with them. As our community grows, so does the need for responsible, mature leaders. We also require of all our members a level of maturity, regardless of age. While this is a prerequisite for an Officer, it is also something enlisted men must exhibit as well. This means extremely racist topics and comments will not be permitted. Along with harassing or slandering other regiments and communities within North and South, trolling and other disturbances are prohibited. These prerequisites will be maintained and upheld to fit our standards. and provide a fun and welcoming environment for all!

Battle Order

Second Division
Consisting of the following Brigades

Braggs Brigade

Consisting of the following Regiments
Spoiler

1st Tennessee Volunteer Infantry
Col. Chase

2nd Virginia Volunteer Infantry
Col. Jazz

5th Georgia Volunteers "Clinch Rifles"
Lt. Col Anderson

9th North West Trading Company
Col. Robert Rogers

26th North Carolina

Col. FroggyCSA
[close]
Bragg's Brigade is one of the oldest North American brigades in North and South. Formed several years ago, it was the first North American organized group under the newly formed Dixieland Army. Retired Major General Chadric formed it in hopes of expanding the NA department. Since then, Bragg's Brigade has hosted numerous regiments and has lead countless types of events. Currently, under the leadership of Killobytes, Bragg's Brigade continues to provide the anchor of the CSA.!
Picketts Brigade

Spoiler

Legion De Los Andes

3rd Louisiana Volunteer Infantry
Col. Reich

7th West Virginia
Col. CyberIsSanity

8th Virginia "The Bloody Eighth"
Col. MrMan

9th Massachusetts
Col. Patriots
[close]
Pickett's Brigade is one of the biggest brigades and oldest in the NaS Community. It has been known for historically having some of the biggest regiments in the North and South community, and comprised of some of the best Virginia theater regiments in the CSA. We strive to be the best and look forward to always welcoming more regiments into the community.
Iron Brigade

Commanded by Brigadier General
Spoiler

1st Pennsylvania Reserves
Col. Jacktropolis

2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry
Col. Fenton

7th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry
Col. Cyber

9th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry
Col. Patriots

42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry
Col. Dovahkiin
[close]
Iron Brigade was established on the 7th of July, 2018 and is the first United States Brigade made in the Confederate States Army.  Noted for its strong discipline, its unique uniform appearance, and its tenacious fighting ability, The Iron Brigade (also known as The Black Hats (Black Hat Brigade, Iron Brigade of the West, and originally King's Wisconsin Brigade), was an infantry brigade in the Union Army of the Potomac during the American Civil War. Although it fought entirely in the Eastern Theater, it was composed of regiments from three Western states that are now within the region of the Midwest.

Official Ranks
Below is a list of the official ranks used in the community.

Event Schedule
Event schedule that everyone is invited to but is not required (except for the Saturday 1600 (4 PM) EST NaS LB)

Wanting to Enlist?

Anyone is welcomed to join us. To join, please add any of the Generals below. Just click the names below and it will direct you to our steam profile page to add.

Community Contact
Steam Profile of Francis, 2nd Division
Steam Profile of Killobytes, Bragg's Brigade
Steam Profile of Change, Pickett's Brigade

Confederate States Army Steam Group

Regardless of your decision to join or not, we look forward to joining you on the battlefield!

Credits
All artwork credit to (Mr) Don Troiani - Website
Braggs Brigade logo by Braggs Brigade Staff
All other imagery to the Public Domain
[close]

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:13:37 am by Irish_Warrior »

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
Re: Dixieland Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 01:50:14 pm »
1. The 1st NC is already reserved.

2. The 1st SC is in Union Brigade.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:22 pm »

1. The 1st North Carolina Sharps are in the Unassigned brigade as of now. ???

2. That made no sense so I put it in Unassigned. ;D

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 09:19:13 pm »
:D this is great, finally someone who can forum (as you can tell from my threads I can't lol). Ty guys :)

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 09:28:19 pm »
The thread has been updated!

Offline Migs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 04:43:09 am »
hey how does my regiment called the 32nd Alabama join the army

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 04:52:41 am »
hey how does my regiment called the 32nd Alabama join the army
Just add me on steam, chads9272 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063920821/

Offline Hinkel

• Board Moderator
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 01:33:53 pm »
Lovely! Keep it going boys :)

Offline MrMan04

• Private
  • Former Commander of the 8thVA and 2nd Division, DA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 05:44:46 pm »
Maybe you can put a fancy picture for Pickett's Brigade like you have done with all the others? We feel a bit left out! :D

Offline ManlyMan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ManlyMan
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 05:52:13 pm »
Maybe you can put a fancy picture for Pickett's Brigade like you have done with all the others? We feel a bit left out! :D
We don't have a fancy banner because I don't think Pickett's Brigade/Division actually had a special banner.

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 07:34:39 pm »
Well, I'd modeled the banners after the banner that is the TeamSpeak Icon. I asked Fearsome while I was making it what the image source for the icon is, but I got no response. Looks to me to be a gold emblem of some sort. If you can shoot me a link to an image to modify and use, I'll whip up one for ya ;D

Also, if someone could get rid of the black triangle that's in the Bragg's brigade banner, that'd be lovely. Image source:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Sean_Nodland/media/braggsguidon_zpsheooebli.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:43:20 pm by Jonny Powers »

Offline ManlyMan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ManlyMan
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 08:39:51 pm »
Well, I'd modeled the banners after the banner that is the TeamSpeak Icon. I asked Fearsome while I was making it what the image source for the icon is, but I got no response. Looks to me to be a gold emblem of some sort. If you can shoot me a link to an image to modify and use, I'll whip up one for ya ;D

Also, if someone could get rid of the black triangle that's in the Bragg's brigade banner, that'd be lovely. Image source:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Sean_Nodland/media/braggsguidon_zpsheooebli.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
Yeah, I've been looking for a link for the little seal for a while now, I remember one of our PFC's had it as his avatar for a while, I'll have to ask him if he still has it.

And for the Bragg's Brigade banner, try this one https://i.imgur.com/UXnSjZq.jpg

Offline Animalorian

• Captain
  • Die Fehde der Romanovs und Regimentshilfe
    • View Profile
    • Homepage der Preobrazhensky Leib-Garde
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 03:01:39 pm »
Good luck to all the regiments of the Dixieland Army.
I'm also a part of it and there is not much to complain about right now.
Lovely! Keep it going boys :)
Just my opinion, too.

Greetings Animalorian

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 08:35:37 pm »

1. The 1st NC is already reserved and not open for other people to use. Its reserved to ikhoppa who made a lot of textures for previous iterations of North and South.

2. It does make sense, why would it serve anywhere where Chadric could command? Especially as how he voted democracy out of the DA and is running on an illegal 5th Term. Ergo it will serve under Brigadier-General Museal, a man of unstained honour.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 09:17:15 pm »

1. The 1st NC is already reserved and not open for other people to use. Its reserved to ikhoppa who made a lot of textures for previous iterations of North and South.

2. It does make sense, why would it serve anywhere where Chadric could command? Especially as how he voted democracy out of the DA and is running on an illegal 5th Term. Ergo it will serve under Brigadier-General Museal, a man of unstained honour.

Chadric *hands power over to jannik*
Lucas *CHAD IS SEIZING POWER*
Lucas you do know either way i have no control over the Old Brigade or over the 1st Division. nor am i the one who got rid of the votes. But whatever makes you feel better man, either way have a good day and see you on the battle field.