Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 276084 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2700 on: May 08, 2019, 11:16:59 pm »
Shame on Ajax for destroying my dream final >:(

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2701 on: May 08, 2019, 11:17:32 pm »
Shame on Ajax for destroying my dream final >:(
+1
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2702 on: May 08, 2019, 11:22:07 pm »
Cruyff bottling DNA

saying that I would happily take Ziyech at United

Wursti

« Reply #2703 on: May 08, 2019, 11:28:55 pm »
Don't think an Ajax player would go down to United (EL) level  8)

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2704 on: May 08, 2019, 11:32:16 pm »
Thats going to be Ajaxs level for a few years till they get another good group of youngsters and they get poached

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2705 on: May 08, 2019, 11:49:21 pm »
who put drake in an ajax kit ffs

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: May 08, 2019, 11:50:30 pm »
Tottenham's ugly opportunistic football wins the day against a nervous chaotic Ajax, shame

Hopefully Liverpool wins the Champions League, for football's sake.

Don't get me wrong I like Tottenham for having many former Ajax players, but they play disgusting football and two of three goals they scored today made me vomit
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: May 09, 2019, 12:12:21 am »
Tottenham's ugly opportunistic football wins the day against a nervous chaotic Ajax, shame

Don't get me wrong I like Tottenham for having many former Ajax players, but they play disgusting football and two of three goals they scored today made me vomit

pep is that you?

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: May 09, 2019, 12:17:13 am »

pep is that you?

Well I certainly prefer Pep's approach when it comes to football. The Cruijff/Michels style of play is actually fun to watch
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: May 09, 2019, 12:42:02 am »

pep is that you?

Well I certainly prefer Pep's approach when it comes to football. The Cruijff/Michels style of play is actually fun to watch

Well, pep's approach is also about having the ball even when you have to defend a result. Ajax is a fast offense team, more similar to liverpool than to barça.  About "spurs disgusting football", what did u want them to do? They dont have that many skilled players, and their best one was injured. The only way to overcome a 3-0 was by counterattacks and crosses to Llorente.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: May 09, 2019, 12:43:17 am »

pep is that you?

Well, pep's approach is also about having the ball even when you have to defend a result. Ajax is a fast offense team, more similar to liverpool than to barça.  About "spurs disgusting football", what did u want them to do? They dont have that many skilled players, and their best one was injured. The only way to overcome a 3-0 was by counterattacks and crosses to Llorente.

I am not blaming them for using specific tactics. Who am I to judge, no? The thing is that I just find it boring to watch and it's a shame that clubs like that manage to get so far, because their playstyle literally depends on luck and today luck was clearly on their side

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: May 09, 2019, 12:50:11 am »

pep is that you?

I am not blaming them for using specific tactics. Who am I to judge, no? The thing is that I just find it boring to watch and it's a shame that clubs like that manage to get so far, because their playstyle literally depends on luck and today luck was clearly on their side

Atletico played 2 Ucl finals and got in semis/quarters quite a few times with a boring playstyle. Playing defense + counterattack when u have a worse squad than your rival is nothing to be ashamed of. Its not about luck, playing "fun" doesnt mean playing good football.

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: May 09, 2019, 12:55:11 am »

pep is that you?

1st goal: Lovely counter attack.
2nd goal: That was more Ajax's fault than Spurs luck, Llorente should've put it in the back of the next anyway. And Mourra had beautiful footwork to keep the ball.
3rd goal: When there is literally seconds of the clock do you expect a team to be doing fucking tiki-taka football you gimp. Of course not, you're gonna boot that ball into the box and pray for the best.

The point is, Ajax played well, but Spurs played with their heart and dug deep to win that match. That match was one of the best matches in the CL and you wanna call it boring, you're just salty cause you lost lol.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: May 09, 2019, 12:59:24 am »

pep is that you?

1st goal: Lovely counter attack.
2nd goal: That was more Ajax's fault than Spurs luck, Llorente should've put it in the back of the next anyway. And Mourra had beautiful footwork to keep the ball.
3rd goal: When there is literally seconds of the clock do you expect a team to be doing fucking tiki-taka football you gimp. Of course not, you're gonna boot that ball into the box and pray for the best.

The point is, Ajax played well, but Spurs played with their heart and dug deep to win that match. That match was one of the best matches in the CL and you wanna call it boring, you're just salty cause you lost lol.

I agree that the first goal was a good counter attack but if you really think the second and third were due to Tottenham playing well then you're delusional.

ANyway, enjoy getting raped by Liverpool

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2714 on: May 09, 2019, 03:02:02 am »
Spoiler
[close]