Author Topic: Community Chronicles  (Read 31606 times)

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Chronicles
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 06:13:55 pm »
Tardet will you be writing about the 1st regimental tournament? I remember when 14e beat 91st in the semis the Ive Corps ts was going crazy xD
https://gyazo.com/1f32097fe79e9fddd8c2cacc8c42e935

Very bad graphics i know was when i played on a laptop  ::)

And you just beat us and won the tournament with your strongest team ever (robby, eddie, winchansa, mopin, jay, you, lame, harrier, gody just wtf)
Golden age of 84e and Ier Corps in general  :'(

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8985.0

It was a fucking great day to be alive :p
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Nock

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2017, 07:16:23 pm »
Tardet will you be writing about the 1st regimental tournament? I remember when 14e beat 91st in the semis the Ive Corps ts was going crazy xD

holy shit im even on that screenshot, i remember that day

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2017, 09:31:46 pm »
I have some good memories, most of them were actually interactions between people and I will list these interactions here:

1. Brown of the 22nd (later 18e) made someone (not naming who to save embarrassment) cry over teamspeak because he was getting 'cyber bullied' by him way back in 2012. Haven't laughed so much in my life, wish you were all there to hear it. We have a man policy in the 22nd so obviously he was kicked for lack of testosterone, brown was later promoted to assigned Regimental Bully.

2. Pissing off Daniel Carrick, if you've ever pissed off this lad you know how funny it is to grind him to the brink of insanity. He once innocently said 'condense formation' and me and axiom repeatedly started to say 'condense' the entire match after we had already pissed him off for the last 30 minutes for not 'performing' although we were the only positive scores on the team. He later reported us to Heinrich for our actions, we were disciplined.

3. Reading the NWL thread after a Nr.24 vs 17e match

4. The Meister vs Jammo duel, this was a long fought battle between the two, but Meister came out victorious in the end causing the resignation of Lieutenant Jammosan (RIP) he fought well but he couldn't withhold against the might of Scottish aggression - he called on his allies Vespasian and Baker and in the end the memes became too dank. Jammosan gave abuse notably calling us 'trolls' and later 'big stinky pooey trolls'. We found this offensive because anyone with any sense knows we were a disciplined fighting machine.

I have some better stories but they can be saved for another day

Just to add if your favourite regiments of all time doesn't include the 22nd your opinion isn't valid.

The best Regiment of all time was the 59th and their glorious leader Kaide. RIP he died in an aleged cuckolding accident authorities say.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:00:48 pm by Heist »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 01:55:05 am »
Contact Coco or someone like that to help out with the NA side of this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 07:13:21 am »
Titan should come on here and talk about the Spartans.

Golden spartan age
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:17:37 am by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

David_Schrein

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 11:26:35 am »
My regiments were the best tbh

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 11:51:36 am »
My regiments were the best tbh
Please go back to jail.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 11:56:00 am »

I fucking hated that match
the ts was so quiet, just Tav basically sighing
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 12:57:36 pm »

Hahha i bet i would of hated to of been in 91st then xD

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:53 pm »

Hahha i bet i would of hated to of been in 91st then xD
less than a week after the whole ((((scandal))))
Spoiler
[youtube]GFuotDKyPfA[/youtube]
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 03:36:40 pm »
Golden spartan age
I could write about that, but its not really "historical" like most stuff here :D
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Nock

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 05:10:24 pm »

HAHAHA i can imagine, he was trashtalking IG, was hilarious tbh xd

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2017, 09:53:00 am »
Golden spartan age
I could write about that, but its not really "historical" like most stuff here :D
ahu

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2017, 06:37:19 pm »
I would say something but my history is just riddled with shit posts, regiments disbanding, and drama.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2017, 07:47:51 pm »
As for Mopin, he is without a doubt one of the sickest player I have ever faced, and if I had to pick the best 2v2 I've played, the one against him and Godygamer in the semi-final of the FG 2v2 Tournament would probably come on top. A shame they lost to Moskito and Noswill in the finals, but Meskulin Maskulin was a hell of a duo back then. Also really like the guy's attitude, just not getting involved too much on FSE and shit, simply playing the game, kicking ass and having fun.
Winning against Mopin and Godygamer was highly unexpected for me and probably for Moskito too. As I can remember correctly, they were the champions of the first FG 2vs2 tournament and they played really amazing togehter, having one of the best teamplay. I played with Moskito since MM Russia, building up good in-game knowledge of each other, we wanted to test our capabilities and teamwork in a 2vs2 tournament. We won the first two matches and were really happy, since I personally thought it would be over soon enough, seeing so much amazing 2v2 teams like Ledger and Draken, Spacekiller and Badsheep and more to name. We had really close rounds against Bert and Deans, winning only 3:2. Watching the video from Mopins and Godys perspective, it is really amazing how calm Mopin was most of the time, in contrast to the sweaty play of Moskito and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yrRajTZ68&feature=youtu.be
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.