Author Topic: Dota2 or LOL?  (Read 4824 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Dota2 or LOL?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2019, 01:52:40 am »
Rune teach me how to play!
Ay bro save yourself the time and play League
The game times can get pretty ridiculous

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2019, 03:51:59 am »
Rune teach me how to play!
Ofc let's play!
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 05:32:20 am »
i have 700 hours on dota and can confirm: league is more fun 8)

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 06:50:13 am »

You should try DotA 2, it's a bit bettter than Dota  ;)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 07:39:25 am »

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2019, 01:57:09 pm »
Dota 2 is bad
it killed my boy Gi
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2019, 03:22:02 pm »
Spoiler
lol imagine playing in 1 hour long games of dota

This is just stupid excuse. It's only about if you have enough skill to play DotA 2 or not.
To be honest I think it takes more skill to play league then dota. You actually have to hit alot of your skillshots and not just click on someone in range to use them. Comes from someone who has spend alot of time in both games.

Overall I think both games have upsides and downsides which is pretty common. I prefer League as its faster and normally does not take alot of time while dota can go above 2 hours (my longest game was something like 130 minutes).
[close]

I get your point although I dont agree with you at the point where you say "to just click on someone in range". These are the words from someone on the low level of gameplay. Your "skillshots" is basically how LoL is being played, in the game where you have usually under 10s cd spells with "infinite" mana is mandatory to use "skillshots". In DotA 2 in most cases if you use spell more than 3 times you just get out of mana for really long time and it usually force you to go back to your base. This comes from someone who has played almost 4k hours on DotA 2
Which is why the games last 1hr+ frequently because it's hard to be aggressive and push for kills which is the most fun part of any MOBA, getting kills. Dota's jungle is complete trash in my opinion and so are the objectives. The infinite mana bit sounds like you haven't really played League much or at all really

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2019, 06:16:21 pm »
Spoiler

This is just stupid excuse. It's only about if you have enough skill to play DotA 2 or not.
To be honest I think it takes more skill to play league then dota. You actually have to hit alot of your skillshots and not just click on someone in range to use them. Comes from someone who has spend alot of time in both games.

Overall I think both games have upsides and downsides which is pretty common. I prefer League as its faster and normally does not take alot of time while dota can go above 2 hours (my longest game was something like 130 minutes).
[close]

I get your point although I dont agree with you at the point where you say "to just click on someone in range". These are the words from someone on the low level of gameplay. Your "skillshots" is basically how LoL is being played, in the game where you have usually under 10s cd spells with "infinite" mana is mandatory to use "skillshots". In DotA 2 in most cases if you use spell more than 3 times you just get out of mana for really long time and it usually force you to go back to your base. This comes from someone who has played almost 4k hours on DotA 2
Which is why the games last 1hr+ frequently because it's hard to be aggressive and push for kills which is the most fun part of any MOBA, getting kills. Dota's jungle is complete trash in my opinion and so are the objectives. The infinite mana bit sounds like you haven't really played League much or at all really
Welll i'll just say this to not have long games you just need to be good :). Know how to lane, cs, deny, how to pull a wave, how stack jungle creeps, know the right amout of harrass to farm, when to go help in a fight or fall back to the jungle(Jungle does kinda suck early), know when to group push, Items to situations. But its a team game so your team needs to pull their weight too, communication is the key. Oh, and vision wins games.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2019, 06:39:59 pm »
Depends on your role in the end aswell. Used to play alot of mid or off lane in dota while beeing a main support in League. Support system in League feels much better and more rewarding, atleast for me.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2019, 07:26:38 pm »

DotA is the only DotA

DotA2 is trash dont @ me
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2019, 07:39:16 pm »
Spoiler

DotA is the only DotA

DotA2 is trash dont @ me
[close]

Ok, boomer.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 07:41:11 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2019, 09:45:05 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Welll i'll just say this to not have long games you just need to be good :). Know how to lane, cs, deny, how to pull a wave, how stack jungle creeps, know the right amout of harrass to farm, when to go help in a fight or fall back to the jungle(Jungle does kinda suck early), know when to group push, Items to situations. But its a team game so your team needs to pull their weight too, communication is the key. Oh, and vision wins games.
Same goes for League to have shorter games but we all know not every team mate is going to be as competent as you, so the game inevitably will drag out. 

David_Schrein

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2019, 06:05:24 pm »
Rune gets 20min games in dota2 because i fucking carry him so hard. Still he doesnt thank me

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2019, 06:54:01 pm »
Rune gets 20min games in dota2 because i fucking carry him so hard. Still he doesnt thank me

Hard to believe that you can carry someting more than your weight

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2019, 01:03:01 am »
heroes of the storm superior 15-25 minute games