Author Topic: Dota2 or LOL?  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_General_Johnny_Joestar
  • Side: Union
Re: Dota2 or LOL?
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 10:58:15 am »
none of them is really any better, they are just different

if you would enjoy to dedicate 1.5 hours of your life to a match then dota is for you
but if you are more of a casual player who can't stand a match with the same people more than 30 mins then the league is for you

that's why I play league 8)

PS: also almost everything can one shot you in dota and it's less forgiving for mistakes so league is a bit more balanced in that sense

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 07:03:27 pm »
lol imagine playing in 1 hour long games of dota

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 07:31:31 pm »

This is just stupid excuse. It's only about if you have enough skill to play DotA 2 or not.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:39:21 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2019, 08:44:59 pm »

This is just stupid excuse. It's only about if you have enough skill to play DotA 2 or not.
To be honest I think it takes more skill to play league then dota. You actually have to hit alot of your skillshots and not just click on someone in range to use them. Comes from someone who has spend alot of time in both games.

Overall I think both games have upsides and downsides which is pretty common. I prefer League as its faster and normally does not take alot of time while dota can go above 2 hours (my longest game was something like 130 minutes).

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2019, 09:04:58 pm »

To be honest I think it takes more skill to play league then dota. You actually have to hit alot of your skillshots and not just click on someone in range to use them. Comes from someone who has spend alot of time in both games.

Overall I think both games have upsides and downsides which is pretty common. I prefer League as its faster and normally does not take alot of time while dota can go above 2 hours (my longest game was something like 130 minutes).

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2019, 09:13:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I get your point although I dont agree with you at the point where you say "to just click on someone in range". These are the words from someone on the low level of gameplay. Your "skillshots" is basically how LoL is being played, in the game where you have usually under 10s cd spells with "infinite" mana is mandatory to use "skillshots". In DotA 2 in most cases if you use spell more than 3 times you just get out of mana for really long time and it usually force you to go back to your base. This comes from someone who has played almost 4k hours on DotA 2

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2019, 09:31:35 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

I get your point although I dont agree with you at the point where you say "to just click on someone in range". These are the words from someone on the low level of gameplay. Your "skillshots" is basically how LoL is being played, in the game where you have usually under 10s cd spells with "infinite" mana is mandatory to use "skillshots". In DotA 2 in most cases if you use spell more than 3 times you just get out of mana for really long time and it usually force you to go back to your base. This comes from someone who has played almost 4k hours on DotA 2
[close]
Well I dont have to play on the highest dota rank, but I played more then 1000 hours in each of those games and can just express my opinion of it. Some heroes in dota really rely on alot of skill from the players while others (especially some carrys) require not much skill (which is not bad at all). I think you just cant compare the two with each other as both have an different meaning and play out. Just look on objectives, stuff like drakes, herald or baron have an much bigger impact on the game.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2019, 01:31:03 am »
Yall actually suck dick at DOTA if your in an hour match.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

David_Schrein

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2019, 11:50:50 am »
np for carrying you in every dota match rune.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2019, 01:10:23 pm »
ay but if anyone wanna play Dota I'll support carry you with IO but if you wanna play League I'll support carry you with Yuumi or Pyke

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2019, 05:42:26 pm »
np for carrying you in every dota match rune.
Says the nib that doesnt even play. REE.
ay but if anyone wanna play Dota I'll support carry you with IO but if you wanna play League I'll support carry you with Yuumi or Pyke
If you dont have the IO arcana I dont want your support.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2019, 06:44:06 pm »
I'll get it just for you OK? <3

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2019, 10:38:43 pm »
I'll get it just for you OK? <3
Thhaanks QT.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2019, 01:43:33 am »
Rune teach me how to play!