Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 80665 times)

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1y_Nevsk_Hassart_Plk
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Match Week 1
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2018, 09:11:06 pm »
Spoiler
I request to lower Referee Mitchel to juniors because of match 1y vs 15th. What referee should do? He needs to know every damn rule and watch them to be followed. What happened on the match? 15th take 2ofc, we dont agree but referee is silent. 2nd officer takes foot guard officer - ignore again. Both sides have FoLs? "I dont think thats crucial, i'll just ignore it". I dont want to complain about result, its just group stage but i dont want this tourney to be judged by referee like this one.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:26:32 am by John Price »
Хочешь вступить в хороший русскоязычный полк с отличным коллективом? Добавь [1y_Nevsk] Hassart в стиме!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2018, 09:36:58 pm »
Having 2 officers is not against the rules.

If there is anything, any video evidence of other rule breaks then please speak to me via PM or Steam.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 18, 2018, 09:41:12 pm »

If there is anything, any video evidence of other rule breaks then please speak to me via PM or Steam.
Spoiler
Its not, but i am sure decent referee needs to know this

and we surely weren't agree, ask any of my guys.

As i said, i dont want to touch result of the match, i just try to show you inexperienced referees being given opportunity of taking their own matches. You can ignore, i dont matter. You will have bad referee in your tourney, not me. I can just refuse him to take our match.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:26:40 am by John Price »
Хочешь вступить в хороший русскоязычный полк с отличным коллективом? Добавь [1y_Nevsk] Hassart в стиме!

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 18, 2018, 09:51:11 pm »
Spoiler

As i said, i dont want to touch result of the match, i just try to show you inexperienced referees being given opportunity of taking their own matches. You can ignore, i dont matter. You will have bad referee in your tourney, not me. I can just refuse him to take our match.
Yeah I just spoke to 15th, Gi just said he didn't realise that in the rules you needed to agree upon it, he just thought it was optional. You cant really blame the referee for that however. Its something thats just meant to really be worked out politely  and calmly by the reg leaders. Maybe that needs to be changed, its just we never had an issue with it last season.

15thYR | Gi: 2 Officers is fine, as long as its agreed upon by both sides
15thYR | Gi: i wasnt even aware of this

Like I said though, with regards to any other FoL etc. I cant just take your word for it. If you have a video I can watch? I am dealing with another incident atm so I wont have a chance to check the almost 3k lines of logs for a few days.

Would appreciate it if you took it to PM's with me though, Hassart.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:26:46 am by John Price »

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »
Spoiler

I will admit that I am a little inexperienced as a ref for 1v1's but I do know that at the end of the day the 15th having two officers made absolutely no difference to any of the rounds. Also you never agreed to 2 officers but neither did you at any point disagree with it. You just asked if it was allowed. Sanders was there as well also as a referee and he didn't change any of it. There's no need to try and blame your 10-0 loss on the referee, at the end of the day.

Sorry that you feel this way, but like I said I really do not feel as though the 2 officers really affected anything, nor can you really blame it on both referee's in attendance. Especially since one of the hosts was on the opposing regiment :/
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:26:53 am by John Price »

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2018, 10:07:02 pm »
Spoiler

I will admit that I am a little inexperienced as a ref for 1v1's but I do know that at the end of the day the 15th having two officers made absolutely no difference to any of the rounds. Also you never agreed to 2 officers but neither did you at any point disagree with it. You just asked if it was allowed. Sanders was there as well also as a referee and he didn't change any of it. There's no need to try and blame your 10-0 loss on the referee, at the end of the day.

Sorry that you feel this way, but like I said I really do not feel as though the officer etc. really affected anything, nor can you really blame it on both referee's in attendance. Especially since one of the hosts was on the opposing regiment :/
as i said i dont argue result, its pretty fair. I argue that your are enough experienced to take your own matches as a referee. You are referee you need to solve misunderstandings between regimental leaders. I wasnt sure if thats allowed or should we agree with 2nd officer but your DUTY as a referee to tell me whats right according to the rules if i am confused and write to the chat "is that legal?". Now i am taking this to PM with Price. Remain your most humble and obedient servant  :)
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:27:02 am by John Price »

yecgga

« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2018, 10:11:50 pm »
Who vs Who: 88th vs 96y
Server: EIC_1
Date & Time: Friday 25th, 7pmGMT
Referee 1: needed
Referee 2: needed

-----------------------------------------------------

Who vs Who: 88th vs Nr87
Date & Time: Saturday 26th, 7pmGMT

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2018, 10:16:05 pm »
Spoiler

Sorry that you feel this way, but like I said I really do not feel as though the officer etc. really affected anything, nor can you really blame it on both referee's in attendance. Especially since one of the hosts was on the opposing regiment :/
as i said i dont argue result, its pretty fair. I argue that your are enough experienced to take your own matches as a referee. You are referee you need to solve misunderstandings between regimental leaders. I wasnt sure if thats allowed or should we agree with 2nd officer but your DUTY as a referee to tell me whats right according to the rules if i am confused and write to the chat "is that legal?". Now i am taking this to PM with Price. Remain your most humble and obedient servant  :)

After playing the game for several years and leading my own regiment for the majority of them, I would say I'm 'experienced' enough to stand on my own two feet. And again, you didn't bring up that you had an issue with anything or really that you were confused, you just asked if it was allowed. Maybe your DUTY as the confused individual is to bring it to my attention, not expect me to read your mind through game or something...

But again, I sincerely apologize if you felt I did anything that affected the score or your mindset.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:27:08 am by John Price »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2018, 10:18:31 pm »
Like I said lads, whats done is done, no more of this.

Theres nothing more to be said about what happened lets just move on, we have had our steam conversations etc. Lets just leave it at that :)

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #204 on: May 18, 2018, 11:54:57 pm »

I will take this one mate.

I dont ref for one day and everything goes tits up, Scottish refs must be supreme ::)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 18, 2018, 11:58:29 pm »

I dont ref for one day and everything goes tits up, Scottish refs must be supreme ::)
can take it with my chum adum

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2018, 12:00:40 am »
Who vs Who: Nr.55 vs 23e
Server: EIC_5
Date & Time: 21.05.18 (21st May)
Referee 1:Needed
Referee 2:Needed

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2018, 12:03:54 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Perfect, the Dream Team

Spoiler
[close]

Ill take this match also mate

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 12:09:58 am by Adam_Reid »

Offline dams14

• Sergeant Major
  • Caporal fourrier au 45e d'infanterie
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2018, 12:13:07 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Perfect, the Dream Team

Spoiler
[close]

I would like to be with you to ref the Nr55 against the 23e.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2018, 12:19:18 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Perfect, the Dream Team

Spoiler
[close]

I would like to be with you to ref the Nr55 against the 23e.

If you want to mate thats all good, drop me a friend request on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073502802