Author Topic: Azula Ban Apeal (resolved)  (Read 590 times)

Offline Azula

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Azula Ban Apeal (resolved)
« on: February 27, 2016, 05:42:06 am »
It seems the situation has resolved itself.  Thank you. 

Azula Unban request
NW_siege_NA
Defended teammates from a repeat TKer.  Stated my reason in chat, teammates vouched for me in chat.  I killed him 3 times in a row after seeing him stab friendlies each time.  We asked the admin to ban him, but he waited until the end of the match, and banned every tker.  Including me. 
I realize that I did break the rules defending teammates.  But only after we tried contacting the admin. 
    1030 pm 2/26/2016
    Central Standard Timezone
    #753_6_2727886970     
I think I should be unbanned because i'm a reasonable person who isn't looking to ruin anyone's fun.  I realize contacting an admin is the right choice to stop a tker.  At the time the server was nearly full so I do not blame the admin for banning everyone with multiple tks.  Its the start of the weekend and I got newbs to skewer.  And tkers to not kill but report to admins..  :)

Thanks

Azula 

-edit
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:21:15 am by Azula »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Azula Ban Apeal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 05:47:23 am »
modify your OP or make a new post in this thread with this format.

Unban request

In the event you are banned from our servers for a period longer than 1 hour (which is the length of a temporary ban) you can make a thread on this forum requesting the ban is lifted. You will need the following details:

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
    Server(s) you are banned from
    What was happening when you got banned
    Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)
    Time and date when the account was banned
    Timezone
    User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)
    Why should you be unbanned?
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Azula Ban Apeal (resolved)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 11:05:10 am »
You found their thread.  You will be better off posting(or edit your post there, again) there if you are still banned. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.