Author Topic: Administrators misusing authority on NW_Official_US_1  (Read 1032 times)

Offline GING3Rmachine

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GING3Rmachine
  • Side: Neutral
Administrators misusing authority on NW_Official_US_1
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:55:51 am »
The administrators on this server are arrogant, and simple minded. They will give endless warnings to team killers, but will temp ban me for replying to their rude attitudes. I said i was going to apply for admin privileges, and they said i was NEVER going to get it. I then told him he was arrogant, and he banned me from the server. That is illogical and idiotic. These people should check who they give adminship to, because im sick of ignorant administrators who illogically gives trolls more chances that a person telling them they should just bann people, whoare obviously, and deliberately Teamkilling or trolling. 

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Administrators misusing authority on NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 08:01:55 am »
Well a few things here. 1. Take any complaints to the head admins. Deofuta or Little Guy. 2. You teamkilled twice on purpose in 1 game which is what got our attention in the first place. 3. It was a temp ban. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:14:26 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 08:12:25 am »
You were given many a warning to stop. And I was not even the one who said that/ you were insulting, I just found it a nuisance that you kept on complaining about administration after warnings. Keep it up at this rate and you may turn your temp into a perm.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2593.0

Did not take long for you to get banned again.
Do note this was a temporary ban though.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:21:42 am »
It was indeed a temp ban. However, I do not see how my admins were at any point being Arrogant. You broke the rules by TKing (even in self defense) which caused the admin to slay you. This was the correct course of action. If you are being TK'd and end up TKing the person who was attacking you, we do not see the other guy committing the wrong, we see you doing it. The message pops up as

GING3Rmachine teamkilled AARONT

Not

GING3Rmachine teamkilled AARONT Because he was trying to teamkill GING3Rmachine and it was self defense.

You are much better off letting the person kill you so that we can see what happens, watch the TKer, and then get rid of him should it happen again. Instead what you did was kill the man, swear it was self defense (which people do when they TK a lot.) and then get mad when you were punished. Not only that, but you went even further and began to harass the admins. If I were there, I would have banned you for longer than you got for not obliging the admins wishes for you to stop with your badgering. Instead, I'm going to ask you very nicely..

Please send all future problems with admins to my own or Deofuta's inbox in the form of a PM. THE FORUMS ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR YOUR GRIEVANCES. Thank you.