Author Topic: Admin Misuse  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Zeroshield5000

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin Misuse
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:49:28 am »
So i was playing konigreich prreußen team La Haye Sainte (Day) at around 9:40pm CST and i was playing normally, the round starts i go to play on the piano, then once done with the track i go upstairs and get banned by an admin (24th[Sgt]_Getty). Who obviously had no idea who really hit his horse, because i had a witness with me and he was my friend who stayed with me the entire time through the piano track and when going upstairs and all the sudden banned me, i didn't hit any horses i don't know what this admin is talking about and should be sure when he bans someone that they were the one who did it. I know its just a temporary ban but i still don't deserve to be banned for something i didn't do.

Name under which you were banned - Buhnrop
Server(s) you are banned from- NW_Official_us_1
What was happening when you got banned- i was playing the piano then once done walked upstairs and got banned for no reason.
Time and date- 9:40 pm
Timezone: CST

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:00:34 am by Zeroshield5000 »

Offline stela

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Misuse
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:50:53 am »
I was there playing, then he randomly got banned. I never saw him tk an admin horse the whole time and I spawned with him... Some one else said this admin banned him for accidentally tking when the guy was typing accident too

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:54:58 am »
Unban request

In the event you are banned from our servers for a period longer than 1 hour (which is the length of a temporary ban) you can make a thread on this forum requesting the ban is lifted. You will need the following details:

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
Server(s) you are banned from
What was happening when you got banned
Time and date
Timezone
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:56:24 am »
If it was an accident the I'm sure he is aware and regrets it. If its a temporary (which I assume) the try connecting in the next hour.

Offline Zeroshield5000

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 05:05:31 am »
this was my last day before i had to get back to work, and i still had one hour to blow off some time with friends and now since i'm blocked from the only thing i could do there's no point in waiting one hour if i'm going to bed in an hour.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 05:08:49 am »
Hey I would like to mention that you were given a temp ban and I did see you at the window your friend whom you mentioned was slashing my horse earlier when I was at spawn as well.  At the time you were banned you were literally right beside me so I am not sure where you were getting this account of events from.

Offline Zeroshield5000

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 05:19:41 am »
Ok, you definantly have the wrong guy here bud, i was no where near any horses ok, i was upstairs in a room and i had a bayonet so i wasn't slashing at anything, you seriously need to make sure before you ban someone man, all i know is that the guy that slashed your horse probably laughed his ass off and i'm on my last day here paying for it, so thanks for that...

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:25:32 am »
When you were banned you were right beside me and your body fell.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 05:35:40 am »
He was warned previously for teamwounding/teamkilling.