Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41714 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2018, 12:43:21 am »
spoiler because it's 2 huge quotes
The argument about low ping is better than high ping is simply bullshit.

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping
The argument about low ping is better than high ping is simply bullshit.

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping
Because German servers are genuinely shit. How often are we supposed to tell you? French and NL servers are literally the best you can get in Europe.
Thats why Native NC was played on German servers ::)

there is no technical proof that german servers are shit. Its only opinion of players. 66th and 96y server are german servers and i played on them without any lags (i dont count my internet spikes)

some of you guys need to understand that you can have a low ping on a scoreboard in a NW server but infact have quite some desync and lag issues due to the server not being good.
I have same troubles with my internet and i have this lags every 1-2 minutes but its not cause the server is shit. Your lag issues is your own problem. You will get this lags on french server too
[close]
Just so everyones clear as I see Arctics name being mentioned quite a bit. Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using.

-Arctic
:)
aren't you fufles, the one of those guys which loves 96y server, located in germany, hessen HUH

That's funny to see how max1m is complaining about ping problems. Shogun (latvian one) finished 3rd on last Duel Tournament with 80+ ping. I've reach 4th place one year ago on Duel Tournament with 60+ ping, lost in semis to Tiberias 6-7.  Besha got 4th place 2 years ago on Duel Tournament, he was winning against Hokej 6-4 in Semis but fucked it up. Remember times when CCCP (russia+ukraine NC team) were rekking every national team apart from england (cuz Evan and those tryhards still were there, even though we had only one GF against them), with 60+ and somebody like zork even with 70+ pings. When we won 3v3 (Me, Kobzik, you, Manda), even though i had 100+ ping. When 17th JR with russian, belarussian and ukrainian players almost beat 17e 2 years ago in RGT 7-4 (we were leading 6-4 and then lost 6-7). We finished 3rd that time because K-KA were shit those days.

Ping doesn't actually that matter mate. You just need to get good, that's all.
Well in tourney you are remembering I played with Manda and Kobzik, you were specs bruh.
I’m good with my ping, 66 is perfect. I’m saying that it would be much more interesting to have equal connection. For example I personally would like to upper chamber Haze, but I can’t due micro-freezes, he sees and does it faster.
That's a huge lie. Why can I chamber some good guys like Godfried on NA with 140 ping with upper and down stabs then? They have some duel league right now, that's an example. You are just shit Kazak, get good

66 is perfect.
  8) :-*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:46:18 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2018, 12:49:03 am »
You have a right to say anything you want, if you think so then ok.
I wish I could play in NA league, but now during the Spring exams and working i’m not able to participate.

P.S
I finished the duel tournament pre-finals too, 7-3 to Lebrave(where I was leading 2-0 in the start), we played too much, around 30 minutes or more, the human factor played, I was tired after some business, don’t forget Russia has +3 GMT zone.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:54:04 am by Council »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2018, 01:06:01 am »
Then what's point of crying, if you can't carry with your ping try to change your playstyle and get used to it, so did Shogun as example, he's almost perfect holder with his 80+ ping. Even though he can kill aswell. The russian community just cannot understand the main point of GFing, they think that if they would have 10 ping or a bit higher they will be much more better... 
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2018, 01:27:01 am »
dw the new internet lines are being placed when it reaches August, so hopefully I'll have my 10 ping swiftly then.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2018, 01:28:34 am »
Then what's point of crying, if you can't carry with your ping try to change your playstyle and get used to it, so did Shogun as example, he's almost perfect holder with his 80+ ping. Even though he can kill aswell. The russian community just cannot understand the main point of GFing, they think that if they would have 10 ping or a bit higher they will be much more better...
With 10 ping Russian community would be better lol. Everyone would be better with 10 ping
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2018, 01:31:35 am »
With 10 ping Russian community would be better lol. Everyone would be better with 10 ping
Maybe only because they will stop crying about ping and will literally try to get good.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2018, 01:47:55 am »
Exactly ffs!
Someone get it.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2018, 10:05:04 am »
Go and play native, Turkish teams that have a solid 70-140 ping can make it to the finals of some tournaments there. For example GA made it to the finals of the minor league and I think all their players bar 1 had 80-140 ping that played lol.

As I said ping makes it easier to get 'good', but it won't make you a top player instantly, you still need to practise and master your playstyle. Which you can do with high or low ping, clearly you just never managed to do that.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2018, 10:26:37 am »
Go and play native, Turkish teams that have a solid 70-140 ping can make it to the finals of some tournaments there. For example GA made it to the finals of the minor league and I think all their players bar 1 had 80-140 ping that played lol.

As I said ping makes it easier to get 'good', but it won't make you a top player instantly, you still need to practise and master your playstyle. Which you can do with high or low ping, clearly you just never managed to do that.  ::)

Cool, what's the highest ping you played with? 25?  ::)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2018, 10:27:21 am »

Cool, what's the highest ping you played with? 25?  ::)
As I already said the first 10 tournaments or so I came top 3 in I had between 45-65 ping as I was in Scotland. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2018, 11:42:25 am »

As I mentioned before last Native NC was played on german servers (btw Russia won 2 of them). But native is completly different game. If we could use range weapons, had economy, different weapons, classes etc. in NW there would be no arguing. In NW there is only one advantage for a team - ping.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2018, 11:48:01 am »

As I mentioned before last Native NC was played on german servers (btw Russia won 2 of them). But native is completly different game. If we could use range weapons, had economy, different weapons, classes etc. in NW there would be no arguing. In NW there is only one advantage for a team - ping.
I don't think that's entirely true, it's about playstyle adaption. If you have 65+ ping you can block-kick for example.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2018, 11:58:15 am »

I don't think that's entirely true, it's about playstyle adaption. If you have 65+ ping you can block-kick for example.
On a Moscow server i can easily chamber, stun and do other things with ping 15. On french server i need to adapt my playstyle to play more safe.
And im sure if there was a choice for turkish player to play with ping 10 without block-kicks or to play with ping 80 but you can do such an 'amazing-op' move I think they would choose 10 ping

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2018, 12:00:33 pm »
Either-way the argument has gone off-topic at this point so please cease to continue it here and keep to to relevant suggestions at this point. :)

EDIT: I already said to stop posting on this topic, anyone who continues I will delete the posts.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:06:33 pm by Herishey »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #404 on: May 03, 2018, 04:06:17 pm »
wait we're complaining about pings and no one invited the NA's to complain? we're good that that

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)