Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41710 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #375 on: May 02, 2018, 05:24:05 pm »
U are shite Heri
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: May 02, 2018, 05:24:52 pm »
Fuck, you're ruining my ego, stop it or you're banned off FSE!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #377 on: May 02, 2018, 05:46:05 pm »
spoiler because it's 2 huge quotes
The argument about low ping is better than high ping is simply bullshit.

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping
Because German servers are genuinely shit. How often are we supposed to tell you? French and NL servers are literally the best you can get in Europe.
Thats why Native NC was played on German servers ::)

there is no technical proof that german servers are shit. Its only opinion of players. 66th and 96y server are german servers and i played on them without any lags (i dont count my internet spikes)

some of you guys need to understand that you can have a low ping on a scoreboard in a NW server but infact have quite some desync and lag issues due to the server not being good.
I have same troubles with my internet and i have this lags every 1-2 minutes but its not cause the server is shit. Your lag issues is your own problem. You will get this lags on french server too
[close]
Just so everyones clear as I see Arctics name being mentioned quite a bit. Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using.

-Arctic
:)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 02, 2018, 05:49:29 pm »

Because German servers are genuinely shit. How often are we supposed to tell you? French and NL servers are literally the best you can get in Europe.

there is no technical proof that german servers are shit. Its only opinion of players. 66th and 96y server are german servers and i played on them without any lags (i dont count my internet spikes)

some of you guys need to understand that you can have a low ping on a scoreboard in a NW server but infact have quite some desync and lag issues due to the server not being good.
I have same troubles with my internet and i have this lags every 1-2 minutes but its not cause the server is shit. Your lag issues is your own problem. You will get this lags on french server too

nice way to completely miss the point I was making, I wasn't referring my lag to it.
I was simply saying that German servers are shitter and slower in general than French servers. :(

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 02, 2018, 07:14:50 pm »

[close]
Just so everyones clear as I see Arctics name being mentioned quite a bit. Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using.

-Arctic
you win
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #380 on: May 02, 2018, 07:33:29 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

There was like 10 servers from various locations.

I mean I get your point, I usually have 10-17 ping on most  German native servers, but over the past 7 years I've played this game I can tell that the French servers are more stable and simply run better.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #381 on: May 02, 2018, 08:38:44 pm »
I get 10 ping and practice but I still suck. Pls halp
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #382 on: May 02, 2018, 09:13:21 pm »
pride laying down the law

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 02, 2018, 10:12:35 pm »
complete IDIOTS complaining about ping ahahahahah

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #384 on: May 02, 2018, 11:04:11 pm »
+1 Mr Paki!! Stop complaining about bad servers/ pings. A good player can actually show his skills on a bad server, too and everyone who is playing on a shitty Server got the same conditions (lags).

And sorry if im completly wrong in ur view

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #385 on: May 02, 2018, 11:49:25 pm »
pride laying down the law
was felix!!!

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2018, 12:09:51 am »
+1 Mr Paki!! Stop complaining about bad servers/ pings. A good player can actually show his skills on a bad server, too and everyone who is playing on a shitty Server got the same conditions (lags).

And sorry if im completly wrong in ur view

ExActLy St0Pp CoMpl4iNinGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2018, 12:15:06 am »
italy would be a top 3 team if they had 15 ping

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #388 on: May 03, 2018, 12:34:49 am »

[close]

-Arctic
aren't you fufles, the one of those guys which loves 96y server, located in germany, hessen HUH

That's funny to see how max1m is complaining about ping problems. Shogun (latvian one) finished 3rd on last Duel Tournament with 80+ ping. I've reach 4th place one year ago on Duel Tournament with 60+ ping, lost in semis to Tiberias 6-7.  Besha got 4th place 2 years ago on Duel Tournament, he was winning against Hokej 6-4 in Semis but fucked it up. Remember times when CCCP (russia+ukraine NC team) were rekking every national team apart from england (cuz Evan and those tryhards still were there, even though we had only one GF against them), with 60+ and somebody like zork even with 70+ pings. When we won 3v3 (Me, Kobzik, you, Manda), even though i had 100+ ping. When 17th JR with russian, belarussian and ukrainian players almost beat 17e 2 years ago in RGT 7-4 (we were leading 6-4 and then lost 6-7). We finished 3rd that time cuz of beating K-KA.

Ping doesn't actually that matter mate. You just need to get good, that's all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:41:28 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2018, 12:41:22 am »

[close]

-Arctic
aren't you fufles, the one of those guys which loves 96y server, located in germany, hessen HUH

That's funny to see how max1m is complaining about ping problems. Shogun (latvian one) finished 3rd on last Duel Tournament with 80+ ping. I've reach 4th place one year ago on Duel Tournament with 60+ ping, lost in semis to Tiberias 6-7.  Besha got 4th place 2 years ago on Duel Tournament, he was winning against Hokej 6-4 in Semis but fucked it up. Remember times when CCCP (russia+ukraine NC team) were rekking every national team apart from england (cuz Evan and those tryhards still were there, even though we had only one GF against them), with 60+ and somebody like zork even with 70+ pings. When we won 3v3 (Me, Kobzik, you, Manda), even though i had 100+ ping. When 17th JR with russian, belarussian and ukrainian players almost beat 17e 2 years ago in RGT 7-4 (we were leading 6-4 and then lost 6-7). We finished 3rd that time because K-KA were shit those days.

Ping doesn't actually that matter mate. You just need to get good, that's all.
Well in tourney you are remembering I played with Manda and Kobzik, you were specs bruh.
I’m good with my ping, 66 is perfect. I’m saying that it would be much more interesting to have equal connection, to open(show) the whole potential of each player. For example I personally would like to upper chamber Haze, but I can’t due micro-freezes, he sees and does it faster.

Don’t blame me, it is my personal feeling after all, not the truth in the last instance.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:44:38 am by Council »