Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41715 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2018, 09:57:28 pm »
reb i've had ping and packet loss problems for the past few weeks and would very gladly take a stable 60, anyways what i was saying is the ping differences are nominal and as long as you adapt to your ping you can develop a solid playstyle since you have no option of lowering your ping (viz. zork). although you should've played on a german server since a lot of your guys have ping above 80 which is where I stated it starts getting really bad

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: April 30, 2018, 11:31:40 pm »
rebel that's taking most of our points in the complete wrong way.
compare a spiking ping that constantly goes up and down, ruining your momentum and making it feel like you're playing on ICE to a ping that just makes your feints and stabs a bit slower but is consistent with it.
you get used to the latter easier, you can't get used to a different ping every few seconds since the whole dynamic changes. Movement, stabs, blocks, chambers. Everything.
I got another clip of it during a gf match tonight and I'll show you.

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2018, 12:06:03 am »
dont use wireless connection

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 01, 2018, 12:58:02 am »
I've got a cable, it's my internet connection. And it will get replaced this year, it just can't be fixed until they put new lines in the ground here.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #319 on: May 01, 2018, 01:04:04 am »
what i was saying is the ping differences are nominal and as long as you adapt to your ping you can develop a solid playstyle since you have no option of lowering your ping (viz. zork). a
This.
So far NW is the only game I've ever played in which ping difference influences more your playstyle rather than your performance
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 01, 2018, 01:16:56 am »
you need lower than 20 for competitive and at 60 game becomes unplayable
Ahahahaha, welcome to the camp

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 01, 2018, 01:19:13 am »
Its funny how its Fwuffy , when he almost breaks his mouse re-joining to server for feeling little ping increasement and lag on casual occasions on groupfighting events . If it doesnt matter to play with 60 and its easier to quickblock , then why dont you get a lower speed higher ping internet and get 60 ping and play with it ? The issue is not "if you can play with blabla ping or not" the issue here is that ping differs a lot in NW . Even more now cause people playing groupfighting events are experienced and they will exploit the ping difference against you highly . Tbf Canada maybe is more solid than many NWWC teams in this tourney maybe even from Turkey , but the reason they can not easily beat european countries is simply ping difference . Who wouldnt like to have a 20 ping If they could , who would prefer to play with 60-70 ping ? So yeah NL didint want to play on german server , and we played on a french server however server had 0 lag we still had 10-20 more pings on it then what we would have in german server . As I said in earlier post ping is a ping if its lower your reactions fits to your reflexes better , go search for the meaning If you simply can not understand .
Turkey is going to lose the groupstages anyway, no need to excuse my broder

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 01, 2018, 01:30:07 am »
what i was saying is the ping differences are nominal and as long as you adapt to your ping you can develop a solid playstyle since you have no option of lowering your ping (viz. zork). a
This.
So far NW is the only game I've ever played in which ping difference influences more your playstyle rather than your performance

just that stun chambers dont have a counter and ull notice a considerable difference in footlancing with ping differences

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #323 on: May 01, 2018, 01:45:35 am »
sorry guys my team will be dropping if we don't get Swedish servers with 5 ping

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 01, 2018, 02:14:19 am »
This.

just that stun chambers dont have a counter and ull notice a considerable difference in footlancing with ping differences
Ehhh, not sure what your point is here, but you'll notice 60+ ping players can very well stun chamber aswell

Well, guess what, I've been playing with nearly all kind of pings (stable) atleast once and what I've noticed as far as lunging in is concerned is : the less ping you have, the more suicidal it gets, - going from about 50 ping and less. Same goes for high ping : the higher the ping, the more risky it gets. 50 ping is basically a midground between the two.
Just goes to show having a low ping isn't all profit, like most ignorants tend to think. This is not a fucking MOBA.

Dunno about others, that's how I felt it
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #325 on: May 01, 2018, 10:09:21 am »
"waahh my ping is the worst"  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 01, 2018, 02:56:15 pm »
This.

Ehhh, not sure what your point is here, but you'll notice 60+ ping players can very well stun chamber aswell

Well, guess what, I've been playing with nearly all kind of pings (stable) atleast once and what I've noticed as far as lunging in is concerned is : the less ping you have, the more suicidal it gets, - going from about 50 ping and less. Same goes for high ping : the higher the ping, the more risky it gets. 50 ping is basically a midground between the two.
Just goes to show having a low ping isn't all profit, like most ignorants tend to think. This is not a fucking MOBA.

Dunno about others, that's how I felt it

I feel like you are retarded. I appreciated the effort but your sentences are not logical, they dont make any sense and they are not supported by solid evidences so you are either retarded (which could explains why do you believe the shit you wrote) or you are just fucking with us. And FYI "I played with all kind of pings gnegnegnegne" is not a solid evidence so dont even try.

Always funny to see you 20ish ping guys talking about this topic

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 01, 2018, 03:35:26 pm »
If you fail to understand what I wrote, well that just sounds like a whole lot of not-my-fucking-problem, really  ;D
I never intended to prove my point here with solid evidences. I really couldn't care less what you believe or not.
What, you thought I'd bring up gameplay footage or game data to prove my point only because some italian donkey doesn't believe me? Lol

Yeah, I did play with all pings because of my various internet speed changes throughout the years, and yeah, that's a "solid evidence", considering I'm an experienced player and capable of noticing the differences between each ping.

You, on the other hand... I'm not too sure your opinion on that matter has that much value, considering you're only slightly better than garbage at this game.  :-*

Always funny to see you shit players blame your losses on ping too ahaha
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:46:29 pm by DayBoul »

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 01, 2018, 04:01:29 pm »
You either know what ping is or you shut the fuck up
Don't hide behind the "personal opinion" thing, if you're telling bullshit is none fault but yours, go google ping so you can start having a discussion about it

Also so cute you started insulting since your ideas have 0 value, nice job you so good at life
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:04:33 pm by Skyfall »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 01, 2018, 04:34:05 pm »
Ahahahahahaha, never insulted, only stated facts  ;D

As I said, you're shit bro, no wonder you don't understand what I'm writing. I mean, I wouldn't expect a peasant to understand anything about astro-physics
It's no big deal you know, why u heff to be mad XD
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:36:52 pm by DayBoul »