Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920574 times)

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8235 on: May 22, 2019, 10:00:35 pm »
You guys gotta stop caring so much about a dead indie game like for real its WeIrD

Here's some advice to get a girlfriend.

So a lot of you here, have many misconceptions on how to get a woman, and some of you don't have a clue. I am here to help you all with your questions, and help you get laid.

Word of the day: Confidence

A lot of people like to use the term "confidence" as if it'll magically change everything or if you can fake it. For a man, the biggest boost for his confidence will be his financial situation. Do you think Lil Wayne was more confident before he got rich and famous, or now? The answer is, he is way more confident now, than he was before he got famous, mainly because of his finances. Now of course there are some men, who can work at Mcdonald's and be "confident" but that is a very very small percentage that isn't even worth mentioning. For most men, their finances is what makes them confident. When you have money, you feel like you are the shit, and this is where the confidence comes from. I'm not saying you can't be confident when you aren't rich, all I'm saying is you will be MORE confident when you are rich. It is just the way it is.

The second thing, is your appearance. You see, women spend hours everyday choosing a stylish outfit to go outside with, and what makeup to put on. They literally go above and beyond with their appearances, and they judge other females who don't look good. So the point is, if women are going above and beyond with looking good, then don't you think they want a man who looks good too? Some of you, leave the house with flip flops and basketball shorts looking like you have no style at all. Now how exactly are you going to be confident if you are dressed like that? The key is to dress good everyday for yourself, because you want to look good to feel good, and you also never know who you will meet. You shouldn't dress good and be like "I'm only dressing good so I can go to this event and hopefully see a cute girl." That is the wrong mentality, you should dress good for yourself and not even try to impress women, when you are looking good and feeling good, that aura naturally is felt by others, and they will be drawn to you. When you are dressed good everyday, you naturally feel like you are attractive, so if you ever see a cute girl, you can't make that excuse, "Oh but I'm wearing flip flops and basketball shorts." Instead you will feel like, "Man my outfit is super on point, she will be impressed." Which one is more confident? The latter.

Now that you have your money up, and you are dressed good, you will naturally be confident. It's very hard to be confident if you are broke, and dress like shit. It's possible, but very unlikely. For 99% of men, they will need to make more money to feel like they're the man, and also dress good. All of this benefits you. Women are just the byproduct of this. Do this for yourself first.

Some of you may be like, "Dude I don't want to attract gold diggers blah blah blah." Shut the fuck up. For you to even approach a girl, you need to be confident, and where does that confidence come from? It comes from what I said. If you tell a girl, "Hey I got this and that etc." That is unattractive and comes off really bad. That is not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is make money for yourself, so you can be confident for yourself, thus with that newfound confidence you can approach a girl, she doesn't have to be a stripper (lol).

There's also many of you in this situation: You aren't yet rich, but you know you will be rich in the future, whether that's from going to medical school or starting a business. That is equally fine, as long as you know you're going somewhere, that aura will be felt and it'll help your confidence. Let's say you work at KFC, and you are just finishing your last year there, to pay off for your college, and you know you'll get a job that pays you good money after. That will make you confident. That's good, you are getting somewhere.

Now we have confidence, so how do we approach?

All that, "Hey I think you're very beautiful my name is _____" Is all bullshit. It's cringy, its embarassing, it doesn't work. You see here's the thing. When you compliment a woman, more than likely she will say, "thanks." And that's about it. It's very very unlikely she will be like,  "Thanks, you're cute too. Wanna fuck." It's not going to happen. When you compliment a woman, you already validate her. You show her, "Hey I really like you." She knows where you already stand, you aren't a challenge.

Instead, you see a girl that you think is cute, you approach her, introduce yourself, ask her if she wants to grab a drink/lunch sometime, and offer her your number. That's it. You don't ask her for her number, you don't compliment her, nothing. She already knows why you're approaching her. If you are dressed good, she'll already see you as an attractive guy. You don't ask her for her number, instead you offer yours. Why? Because we aren't trying to waste our time, going after bitches that aren't interested. That's why. You see when you offer your number, she is thinking, "Wow this guy is unclingy, he is attractive, and he is cool. He must get a lot of women." If she sends you a text, you already know she is interested. If not, we don't give a fuck. You know why? There's billions of women out there, and we should be happy that she saved us our time, and didn't waste it with the friendzone bullshit. More than likely, she sends you a text. Once you get the text, you try to setup a date. You don't text her back quick, remember you're supposed to be a cool, busy guy. You think Justin Bieber texts these instagram thots real fast? Fuck no. He probably replies every 4 hours. You too, you reply every 4 hours. You keep her on her toes, and you show her that you are a busy man and that your time is valuable. By waiting every 4 hours, I don't mean you just sit down with your dick in your pants waiting. You should be trying to make money, go to the gym, hang out with friends, self improvement shit. When you reply every 4 hours, she will more than likely reply fast, and ask what you're doing. You got to be careful and not talk your way out of the pussy, by texting and texting etc. Get a date setup, and once you setup a date, stop the texting PERIOD. The day before the day, you just say, "See you at 1pm tomorrow." That's just to get a confirmation without being a wierdo.

We'll talk about the date tips, next post.

g pas lu

La même mais j'ai lu une phrase et j'ai vu que c’était un bouffon

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8236 on: May 23, 2019, 02:19:03 pm »
This is why I got a woman before I started playing NW  8)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8237 on: May 23, 2019, 02:47:33 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #8238 on: May 23, 2019, 03:47:48 pm »
who's the lucky man

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #8239 on: May 23, 2019, 04:25:14 pm »
who's the lucky man

The guy in your avatar

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #8240 on: May 23, 2019, 05:44:33 pm »
who's the lucky man

The guy in your avatar
Padawan is?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8241 on: May 24, 2019, 12:54:41 pm »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: May 24, 2019, 02:59:59 pm »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #8245 on: May 24, 2019, 11:56:13 pm »
SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS I CAME HERE TO BACK UP IVAN

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: May 25, 2019, 12:05:12 am »
SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS I CAME HERE TO BACK UP IVAN

Spoiler
[close]

Here we go, Bagins bragging on FSE again
Padawan is ten times better than Ivan
He played in ChimpZ (the best GF team at that time) for years, months, weeks, days!
At the moment, he is TOP 10 EU at least  :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #8248 on: May 25, 2019, 12:07:58 am »
Ivan wants to know if you're allowed to swear here. Frankly i'd like to know as well

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #8249 on: May 25, 2019, 12:11:13 am »
imagine comparing mr zzzzzz to ivan