Author Topic: NW Community - Where are they now???  (Read 31554 times)

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
Re: NW Community - Where are they now???
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2019, 10:38:53 am »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 1steGLR, GGR Nr.4
What games do you play now?: NW, PUBG, Rainbow and a lot of strategy stuff
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: 23rd Regiment of Foot,
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): depends on what happens in NW until then
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Law student

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2019, 11:08:25 am »
I'm the team leader of some EPoS systems helpdesk/customer services team. Starting to learn server/network management/maintenance so I can to both at once because management is boring af.

Another NW player falling into that IT cliche.
at least you dont belong to both cliche's
NW player in IT field
NW player joins military
Yet......
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2019, 04:56:54 am »
Dont join the military!! They work you to death, you have no days off, and you are treated like a slave!!! The food is like prison food and the labor is backbreaking!!!

They can make you do embarassing and humiliating things cuz you have to follow every order and if you dont you get sent to the box. A 5 foot high by 5 foot wide solid concrete square for 14 days
The military isn't this bad, even as a grunt lol. ;)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2019, 05:14:59 pm »
tbh I went through basic training and passed, didn't go through with it because I read up on not being a puppet for zionist owned wars
instead start ur own militias  8)

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2019, 06:43:10 am »
tbh I went through basic training and passed, didn't go through with it because I read up on not being a puppet for zionist owned wars
600 for things that didn't happen please

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2019, 01:58:15 pm »

Oh trust me, basic training ain't hard at all, especially in most countries, there's still a quota.
I just got enlightened on my way there, and decided to just become healthy and fit, training to be combat ready if something is to happen.
I just don't really wanna throw my life away for global interests, I'd rather be in control of my own destiny.

Perhaps one day I'll join Eddie in Ukraine in their fight for freedom.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2019, 02:27:58 pm »

Oh trust me, basic training ain't hard at all, especially in most countries, there's still a quota.
I just got enlightened on my way there, and decided to just become healthy and fit, training to be combat ready if something is to happen.
I just don't really wanna throw my life away for global interests, I'd rather be in control of my own destiny.

Piercee if you had to actually defend our country from being invaded, being healthy fit and combat ready isn't going to help you. You will be a healthy fit and combat ready corpse in a fallout waste. Well actually you'd just be a corpe in the fallout waste like the rest of us. Or you will be one of the 'lucky' few that survive, where you will be using your healthy combat ready self to defend said fallout waste. If anyone seriously decides to invade us there wont be any use for militias.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2019, 03:12:39 pm »

Piercee if you had to actually defend our country from being invaded, being healthy fit and combat ready isn't going to help you. You will be a healthy fit and combat ready corpse in a fallout waste. Well actually you'd just be a corpe in the fallout waste like the rest of us. Or you will be one of the 'lucky' few that survive, where you will be using your healthy combat ready self to defend said fallout waste. If anyone seriously decides to invade us there wont be any use for militias.

Can we nuke the Netherlands already ffs

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2019, 03:14:18 pm »

You ve got my approval to nuke the north

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2019, 05:07:16 pm »

I train every day on GF for the same thing brother

Wursti

« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2019, 05:12:03 pm »
Im in Germany

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2019, 06:31:36 pm »

I train every day on GF for the same thing brother

Don't @ me until you've chambered rounds shot at you from opressive governmental forces, bopping their heads in with cop killer rounds afterwards
Only the real ones learn their tricks from OGs like Pride and Eddie

And also Rikkert, an internal war, not an external invasion, the greatest invasions are done through blending in.  8)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2019, 06:54:37 pm »
Spoiler

You ve got my approval to nuke the north
[close]
Die

Spoiler

[close]
ill nuke u sack of spuds

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2019, 07:06:05 pm »
also we're not even north you fucking belgian wannabe  >:(

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2019, 08:23:34 pm »
Reading all the shit about military from ppl who have seen military  stuff through window next to their pc is like: oof
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:18:45 pm by Kulouš »