Author Topic: Palestine Recognized By Sweden, will other EU countries follow?  (Read 5340 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: Palestine Recognized By Sweden, will other EU countries follow?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 08:25:46 pm »
A vacation in Israel would change your views. My bias towards you aside (kind of?), if I recall you have quite the history of anti-everything-not-sven.

Bold statements from somebody that hasn't began to climb the ladder of real life yet.

*Nobody touches my FurrFurr

Yeah, i'm sure Israel is a nice place, nice landscapes, hotels, beaches etc. but it wont change my views on the idea of zionism, and the state of Israel. I could take a trip to Palestine and see some nice attractions aswell probably, like bombs, terrorists and ruined apartements, but i still don't wont like it any more. And i definetly don't want Sweden supporting either of them.

And yeah, i haven't started climbing the ladder yet, i'm taking the elevator...

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 02:29:06 pm »
I'm hoping my country will recogize Palestina soon, but I don't see that happening anywhere in the near future. The conflict will never stop if Israel can just act like rules don't apply because they don't want to see it as a country.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 02:35:14 pm »
The United States said it's too late now to recognize Palestine.

Offline TerrorFish

• Sergeant Major
  • The Tuna Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2014, 03:16:00 pm »
well I know that there are already 2 political factions here in the Netherlands who don't mind the idea of recognizing Palestine. One of them being one of the two major ruling factions.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »
well I know that there are already 2 political factions here in the Netherlands who don't mind the idea of recognizing Palestine. One of them being one of the two major ruling factions.

A faction is a coalition of parties or independent MP's. Which we don't have in the Netherlands, only in the EU parliament. You mean political parties. And still, the media blew up that story; Only two MP's, one of Labour and one of Democrats '66, said they want it, but that doesn't mean that the party will actually vote in favor of a resolution.

The United States said it's too late now to recognize Palestine.

It's never too late to do the right thing.

Offline TerrorFish

• Sergeant Major
  • The Tuna Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2014, 07:55:37 pm »
Spoiler

A faction is a coalition of parties or independent MP's. Which we don't have in the Netherlands, only in the EU parliament. You mean political parties. And still, the media blew up that story; Only two MP's, one of Labour and one of Democrats '66, said they want it, but that doesn't mean that the party will actually vote in favor of a resolution.
[close]
Yeah I'm quite sh*te when it comes to political terms and such, sooo... sorry for that part :p
nontheless the "party" :p of labor is still like second largest here in the netherlands no? I thought they together with some other party I can't remember the name of held like more then half of the seats in our 2e kamer/room whatever the hell you want to call it. I could be very wrong though since I often only really follow politics around election time which was a year ago now? and outside of that just whatever pops up in my news feed :)
anyhow you probably know quite a bit more about it then me so I'll just believe what you say and be done with it xD

Spoiler
I only came here cause I wanted a distraction from homework anyhow  ;D
[close]

edit: nvm like half this post I didn't see you said it's only 2 mp's instead of the whole party, looked it up and you were correct. Tired and stuff...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:05:05 pm by TerrorFish »

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 08:55:56 pm »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 07:01:52 pm »
It's a shame that Palestine isn't at least made as a "client state" of Israel at a point where they can govern themselves yet still be paying Israel and keeping the Zionists happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 07:57:12 pm »
Zionists are notoriously hard to please. If we suggest compromises they might start killing off diplomats again.  ::)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 08:16:07 pm »
So suddenly everyone in Israel is a zionist? That is the same as calling every German a Nazi.

Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 08:40:18 pm »
So suddenly everyone in Israel is a zionist? That is the same as calling every German a Nazi.
He didn't mean everyone in Israel, he meant the people who are in power (i.e the PM and the Parliament).

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2014, 08:41:57 pm »
I don't recall saying that, hang on let me check.
Zionists are notoriously hard to please. If we suggest compromises they might start killing off diplomats again.
Oh, apparently I said none of the sort. I pointed towards this particular political faction behaving in an infantile manner, and their history of politically motivated assassinations.

I don't understand how this could possibly be interpreted as some sort of comment on how the averege Isreali might feel about said faction.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2014, 11:57:24 pm »
A vacation in Israel would change your views. My bias towards you aside (kind of?), if I recall you have quite the history of anti-everything-not-sven.

A vacation in Mexico would change your views of their problems too then!
I think you need to make a bold statement about someones life experience equates

Bold statements from somebody that hasn't began to climb the ladder of real life yet.

Irony.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.