Author Topic: 27th North American Siege Server! [27th_Official_Siege] - Accepting Admins!  (Read 34621 times)

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
Community Name: 1stEPI_Kpl_Jorvasker
Steam Name (Links preffered): Jorvasker
Regiment (If none write N/A): 1stEPI
Admin History: 84e_NW_Siege, Avalon_NA on PW, Official NA server on the new Roman PW mod, Hosted the Official RaW event. Hosted the Sunday NA lb on NaS. Many others.
Why would you be a good admin: Well, I feel that I have a good rep among the NA community. I take stuff seriously, in other words I wouldn't be a troll and spam admin chat and other shit like that. I like to help people out and make stuff easier on the owner of servers. Plus I love Siege, and there hasn't ever been a popular NA siege. :)

LOL    ::)
Rude? :O

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
I'll be reviewing the Apps after tonight's LB. Thanks for applying!

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Community Name: 1stEPI_Kpl_Jorvasker
Steam Name (Links preffered): Jorvasker
Regiment (If none write N/A): 1stEPI
Admin History: 84e_NW_Siege, Avalon_NA on PW, Official NA server on the new Roman PW mod, Hosted the Official RaW event. Hosted the Sunday NA lb on NaS. Many others.
Why would you be a good admin: Well, I feel that I have a good rep among the NA community. I take stuff seriously, in other words I wouldn't be a troll and spam admin chat and other shit like that. I like to help people out and make stuff easier on the owner of servers. Plus I love Siege, and there hasn't ever been a popular NA siege. :)
Accepted!

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: [19thYork]Rct_Rokuldy
Reason for which you were banned: No idea, the chat said I was warned multiple times but I have no idea what about. Unless being general is against the rules, I did nothing.
Have you checked to see if it was a temp ban by rejoining one hour later? Yep
Time and date: 6/21/2014 7:18 PM

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Reason for which you were banned: No idea, chat said I was warned multiple times but saw no text warning me, but I was playing as the commander and I don't know if that is against the rules.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Reason for which you were banned: No idea, the chat said I was warned multiple times but I have no idea what about. Unless being general is against the rules, I did nothing.
Telling the truth is a better way of getting unbanned, you were tking and insulting people plus you did the same yesterday.

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
Good Luck! lelele

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Community Name: IXe[33e]Hailtothechi
Steam Name (Links preffered):Hailtothechi (https://steamcommunity.com/id/hailtothechi)
Regiment (If none write N/A): 33e
Admin History: Linebattle event that no longer runs, 4thArty
Why would you be a good admin: Bear recommended that I apply because he thinks that I would be good, also I have never broken any rules in the community and I hate when people get on NW just to troll.
Considering you were banned for teamkilling earlier, denied.

Community Name: 91st_Pte_James_Campbell
Steam Name (Links preffered): [91st] Achilles  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036181935/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 91st
Admin History: I have been an admin on groupfighting's, my own servers, and the 4thArty Siege server. (Back when they were around.)
Why would you be a good admin: I know the community very well, not to mention the 27th. I will enforce rules at all cost, and give them the deserved punishment.

Accepted on a trial basis. I'll talk to you over Steam.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Telling the truth is a better way of getting unbanned, you were tking and insulting people plus you did the same yesterday.
I see no reason to unban you, or anybody for that matter without a decent reason of why they should be unbanned. I will add that to the application.

Offline Bolton

• Sergeant Major
  • canadian bro
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bradley
Community Name: Bradley
Steam Name (Links preffered): You have me on steam
Regiment (If none write N/A): 23rd, 27th, 4e, and 91st
Admin History: NANWL Admin, and admin'd the 23rd servers.
Why would you be a good admin: I'm a pretty relaxed guy and wouldn't run straight to the banhammer but can and will be strict when necessary, I'd enforce the rules at all times and just try to let everyone have a good time
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:03:17 am by Bolton »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Community Name: Bradley
Steam Name (Links preffered): You have me on steam
Regiment (If none write N/A): 23rd, 27th, 4e, and 91st
Admin History: NANWL Admin, and admin'd the 23rd servers.
Why would you be a good admin: I'm a pretty relaxed guy and wouldn't run straight to the banhammer but can and will be strict when necessary, I'd enforce the rules at all times and just try to let everyone have a good time
Accepted!

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
Community Name: Portals, Paltors, Cotts_Burnswitchy

Steam Name (Links preffered): Paltors, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019202538/

Regiment (If none write N/A): 1st Regiment of Foot Guards (1stFG)

Admin History: I used to admin the EU Persistant Frontier Server, (EU one cause I would be able to admin late at night, when all of the EU people were asleep. Also my friend was also a admin on that server, so yeah) I also used to admin the offical Anglo Zulu War Server

Why would you be a good admin: I feel that I would be a good edition to the team, bringing in a different viewpoint from most of the people there, and be understanding of people who may have trouble with the rules and help them
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 06:31:30 am by Portals »

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Community Name: IXe[15e]Sgt_Reaper, Reaper

Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/RGReaper/home/ (You have me Newkirk)

Regiment (If none write N/A): 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale

Admin History: Groupfighting_NA, NANWL Referee, Federal Army, RG Servers (PW and NW) and TS, Pirate_Battle_1, Groupfighting_Server_14e, NA_Groupfighting, Iron Europe Official Servers.

Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I have a lot of experience and I have been in the community for a good while. Along with that, I am a strict, but fair person. I can handle tough situations that can put me on the spot and situations that put a lot of pressure on. Also, I am very active and can be on the server in a moments notice.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Community Name: Portals, Paltors, Cotts_Burnswitchy

Steam Name (Links preffered): Paltors, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019202538/

Regiment (If none write N/A): 1st Regiment of Foot Guards (1stFG)

Admin History: I used to admin the EU Persistant Frontier Server, (EU one cause I would be able to admin late at night, when all of the EU people were asleep. Also my friend was also a admin on that server, so yeah) I also used to admin the offical Anglo Zulu War Server

Why would you be a good admin: I feel that I would be a good edition to the team, bringing in a different viewpoint from most of the people there, and be understanding of people who may have trouble with the rules and help them
Denied for now, may contact you if additional help is needed.

Community Name: IXe[15e]Sgt_Reaper, Reaper

Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/RGReaper/home/ (You have me Newkirk)

Regiment (If none write N/A): 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale

Admin History: Groupfighting_NA, NANWL Referee, Federal Army, RG Servers (PW and NW) and TS, Pirate_Battle_1, Groupfighting_Server_14e, NA_Groupfighting, Iron Europe Official Servers.

Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I have a lot of experience and I have been in the community for a good while. Along with that, I am a strict, but fair person. I can handle tough situations that can put me on the spot and situations that put a lot of pressure on. Also, I am very active and can be on the server in a moments notice.
Accepted!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Community Name: Commander Millander

Steam Name (Links preffered): [15e] Millander

Regiment (If none write N/A):   2ᵉ Bataillon / 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Admin History: I have had experienced admining both public servers and linebattle/Siege events. I served on the Official NA1 Admin team for nearly a year until my admin was revoked around a year ago. I have seance acted as an admin on the IX Corps server when it is populated. I have extensive experience hosting events and working the admin panel. I hosted a siege event for 6+ months and have ran multiple linebattle events.

Why would you be a good admin:  I believe I would be a good admin through my previous experience but as well my ability and motivation. I am used to being in a position of responsibility through leading regiments successfully for the last three years requiring me to be the bigger man in arguments and make decisions with a clear mind. Although I lack comparing to some other applicants in amount of experience in ingame server admining I am entirely capable to carry myself in how I act and admin with the expectations of my position.

I am not submitting this application lightly. I am willing and able to completely commit to the responsibilities entitled to me in this position. Just as in leading my regiment I gain my satisfaction through providing an enjoyable NW experience in my group and not prom the "power" it grants me. I plan on jumping into this position on the Admin team with that same motivation of providing the most satisfactory experience a player can have on the server free as free from rulebreacking and drama and I can provide. 

Millander, 15e Voltigeurs

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:37:11 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.