Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141978 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛
« Reply #885 on: December 25, 2018, 06:16:26 am »
these cookies are fucking fantastic holy sweet mama

MATT123456789

« Reply #886 on: December 25, 2018, 06:17:37 am »
Ik mane my neighbors baked some incredible chocolate cookies, none of that gay shit with the frosting on it, fuck sugar cookies with frosting

Suns

« Reply #887 on: December 25, 2018, 07:19:02 am »
if you think i'm obsessed with you vetro you're only painting a lie in your head to put yourself above me and mentally feel "superior" to me.

if you're gonna go so far as to come onto teamspeak where raf oatmeal and i are threaten death on all of us just for recalling your past legacy of hacking then claim "i never hacked" you are sad.

|Viper|

« Reply #888 on: December 25, 2018, 07:22:34 am »
if you think i'm obsessed with you vetro you're only painting a lie in your head to put yourself above me and mentally feel "superior" to me.

if you're gonna go so far as to come onto teamspeak where raf oatmeal and i are threaten death on all of us just for recalling your past legacy of hacking then claim "i never hacked" you are sad.
Good thing I never did that. Are you lying about me again?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #889 on: December 25, 2018, 07:29:04 am »

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:33:25 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Suns

« Reply #890 on: December 25, 2018, 08:04:39 am »

Good thing I never did that. Are you lying about me again?

i gyazo'd what you said because you wouldn't say it on the mic  :-\

Quote from: VetroG
oatmeal you live in pencilvania
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:08:52 am by Suns »

|Viper|

« Reply #891 on: December 25, 2018, 08:09:59 am »
That wasn't me. I'm permantley banned off of the 45e Teamspeak and I looked at the Gyazo and that name didn't have a G at the end of my name so it's obviously fake. Anyways it's sad you have to do something like this to get more attention over a holiday I'm not gonna spend anymore time on this thread and wasting my time with you.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:11:40 am by VetroG »

Suns

« Reply #892 on: December 25, 2018, 10:29:51 am »
-
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 11:29:56 pm by Suns »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #893 on: December 25, 2018, 06:11:11 pm »
That wasn't me. I'm permantley banned off of the 45e Teamspeak and I looked at the Gyazo and that name didn't have a G at the end of my name so it's obviously fake. Anyways it's sad you have to do something like this to get more attention over a holiday I'm not gonna spend anymore time on this thread and wasting my time with you.
lol.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

MATT123456789

« Reply #894 on: December 25, 2018, 09:23:37 pm »
this thread has really gotten 20,000 views wtf
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:35:27 pm by MATT123456789 »

Suns

« Reply #895 on: December 25, 2018, 11:30:55 pm »
no, it wasn't matt vetro, the things you said only you would know so either you told someone to do it for you and told them what to say or it was you

either way you're such a lying piece of shit saying you'd pull up on raf oatmeal and i and kill us just cause we called you a hacker you're permbanned from the teamspeak.

also it was the 98e ts you were on not the 45e  :-\

only you would be dumb enough to spell out Pennsylvania as "pencilvania" too

|Viper|

« Reply #896 on: December 25, 2018, 11:32:35 pm »
no, it wasn't matt vetro, the things you said only you would know so either you told someone to do it for you and told them what to say or it was you

either way you're such a lying piece of shit saying you'd pull up on raf oatmeal and i and kill us just cause we called you a hacker you're permbanned from the teamspeak.

also it was the 98e ts you were on not the 45e  :-\

only you would be dumb enough to spell out Pennsylvania as "pencilvania" too
Pathetic, but whatever you say bro.

Suns

« Reply #897 on: December 26, 2018, 02:03:38 am »
you are such a pathetic liar vetro you lying sack of shit trying to save yourself from what you just did

you've lied about so much shit dude but i don't get why you're trying to lie about this i don't even know what's worse for you to lie about your fake "dead" grandpa's homicide or this

you came onto our teamspeak just to tell rafael and i you would ride up on us and kill us and "bodybag" us like as if you would do shit in the first place i understand why you'd come into teamspeak and troll me but that wasn't even trolling

rafael and oatmeal don't even do much to you or even talk to you more so they avoid you

continuously went on making fun of raf being a "mountain white" hillbilly when he is faaaaar from that then flexing the money you own, the girls, (you don't even have/get in the first place) and the "fleet" of sports cars you don't even own but your dad does

its such a pussy type thing to flex money and wealth that isn't even yours

then you started calling oatmeal a "poor coal miner" like vetro this is why you get bullied the way you're going you're going to get bullied for life with that attitude

my bad vetro i guess i shouldn't have agreed with oatmeal you're a known hacker in the past

else you'll swear you're gonna murder me and everyone else who shares the same opinion im just done with you in all honesty you hit an extreme low in my eyes
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:06:36 am by Suns »

|Viper|

« Reply #898 on: December 26, 2018, 02:31:53 am »
you are such a pathetic liar vetro you lying sack of shit trying to save yourself from what you just did

you've lied about so much shit dude but i don't get why you're trying to lie about this i don't even know what's worse for you to lie about your fake "dead" grandpa's homicide or this

you came onto our teamspeak just to tell rafael and i you would ride up on us and kill us and "bodybag" us like as if you would do shit in the first place i understand why you'd come into teamspeak and troll me but that wasn't even trolling

rafael and oatmeal don't even do much to you or even talk to you more so they avoid you

continuously went on making fun of raf being a "mountain white" hillbilly when he is faaaaar from that then flexing the money you own, the girls, (you don't even have/get in the first place) and the "fleet" of sports cars you don't even own but your dad does

its such a pussy type thing to flex money and wealth that isn't even yours

then you started calling oatmeal a "poor coal miner" like vetro this is why you get bullied the way you're going you're going to get bullied for life with that attitude

my bad vetro i guess i shouldn't have agreed with oatmeal you're a known hacker in the past

else you'll swear you're gonna murder me and everyone else who shares the same opinion im just done with you in all honesty you hit an extreme low in my eyes
Merry Christmas to you too man.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:36:59 am by VetroG »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #899 on: December 26, 2018, 05:14:39 am »