Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140941 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Melee List/Record Book♛
« Reply #840 on: December 21, 2018, 04:13:11 pm »
replace fireboy with krastinov
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #841 on: December 21, 2018, 06:17:46 pm »
Fuck, I need some PEDs.
it's called autoblock

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #842 on: December 21, 2018, 06:18:39 pm »
So are we gonna just pretend like Yoshie hasn't been a top tier player for over a year now? Also as the 63e goldenboy idk how I'm not up there. Clear fan favorite from the 63e smh.

tf u mean yoshie, i outfragged his ass tonight playing on the losing team and he plays consistently compared to my retired ass
Kras does have a point.

I will tweak the list a little bit after this year but it won't change much. One of my reasons why I don't give new players much credit is because the comp scene has been somewhat dead over the last 2 years. There has been dry spots with melee in the fall season of both years and at other various times in the past 2 years. It is easy for someone now to be top tier when most comp players are barely active trying to keep up with the top guys. Today GF was a perfect example when you see people like Yoshie, Fireboy, & Jaax who play well because they play everyday (or almost everyday) while people like Asian & Kras who barely get on still top frag against them.

Asian is a known PED user while playing NW, was he drugged tested before last nights gf? I don’t think so so those results would be thrown out. As for Krastinov, even a gay black furry gets lucky sometimes
Yeah but for real fireboy i'm not memeing fuck off talking about other peoples problems or addictions that's none of your business retard you couldn't beat me if you popped 20 pills so back the fuck off. As for krast you can bully for furry thats ok he bullys for weeb so.

I wasnt planning on embarrassing a toaster this morning but you love to talk about me moraine idk why you must be a fan or something, whether it be ingame or here on FSE you love to follow me around like a lil puppy. Do you know what PEDs are? Performing Enhancing Drugs. It has been a running meme for years that Asian uses PEDs when he plays NW because he was so good(obviously he doesn't, like really if you take PEDs for NW you're retarded). Yes asian has  smoked weed(who hasn't;actually i take that back a lot of you NW virgins havent) but no one is making fun of him for that nor should they. Next time before you respond to my post within 5 minutes, make sure you read it good.  ::)
LG Boi just mad he bottomfragged most of the gf and got slapped by me, I like to talk to you cuz you want to talk shit moment I get in a server.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #843 on: December 21, 2018, 06:32:28 pm »
So are we gonna just pretend like Yoshie hasn't been a top tier player for over a year now? Also as the 63e goldenboy idk how I'm not up there. Clear fan favorite from the 63e smh.

tf u mean yoshie, i outfragged his ass tonight playing on the losing team and he plays consistently compared to my retired ass
Kras does have a point.

I will tweak the list a little bit after this year but it won't change much. One of my reasons why I don't give new players much credit is because the comp scene has been somewhat dead over the last 2 years. There has been dry spots with melee in the fall season of both years and at other various times in the past 2 years. It is easy for someone now to be top tier when most comp players are barely active trying to keep up with the top guys. Today GF was a perfect example when you see people like Yoshie, Fireboy, & Jaax who play well because they play everyday (or almost everyday) while people like Asian & Kras who barely get on still top frag against them.

Asian is a known PED user while playing NW, was he drugged tested before last nights gf? I don’t think so so those results would be thrown out. As for Krastinov, even a gay black furry gets lucky sometimes
Yeah but for real fireboy i'm not memeing fuck off talking about other peoples problems or addictions that's none of your business retard you couldn't beat me if you popped 20 pills so back the fuck off. As for krast you can bully for furry thats ok he bullys for weeb so.

I wasnt planning on embarrassing a toaster this morning but you love to talk about me moraine idk why you must be a fan or something, whether it be ingame or here on FSE you love to follow me around like a lil puppy. Do you know what PEDs are? Performing Enhancing Drugs. It has been a running meme for years that Asian uses PEDs when he plays NW because he was so good(obviously he doesn't, like really if you take PEDs for NW you're retarded). Yes asian has  smoked weed(who hasn't;actually i take that back a lot of you NW virgins havent) but no one is making fun of him for that nor should they. Next time before you respond to my post within 5 minutes, make sure you read it good.  ::)
LG Boi just mad he bottomfragged most of the gf and got slapped by me, I like to talk to you cuz you want to talk shit moment I get in a server.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #844 on: December 21, 2018, 07:32:19 pm »
Pls stop the hate

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #845 on: December 21, 2018, 07:39:51 pm »
Anime is just slightly eccentric people liking cartoons, furries are just an abomination

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #846 on: December 21, 2018, 08:16:01 pm »
Ah the good old i lost the argument lemme just call the other guy mad.

Lemme address a couple things wrong with your post,
LG Boi just mad he bottomfragged most of the gf and got slapped by me

Spoiler
Today GF was a perfect example when you see people like Yoshie, Fireboy, & Jaax who play well
[close]

I dont take screenshots after gfs or 1v1s all the time to boost my epeen but i'm pretty sure i finished 2nd behind Yoshie.

I like to talk to you cuz you want to talk shit moment I get in a server.

I dont even acknowledge you tbh. Only time i do when you wanna come in and try to brag you're better than me. For example last nights groupfight 2 rounds in you killed me by up downing with someone. You immediately type this is why i should be on the list 5-4 etc etc Just brings me back to my point about you being obsessed with me. If you are good as you claim you wouldnt need to brag about it. A majority of the 85s-99s including myself dont brag we let our play in groupfights and 1v1s do the talking for us. I beat you 7-1 and 7-2 but I dont brag about it mostly because it's not a accomplishment.  ::)

But i'm happy for you moraine, i'm glad you can use me as a claim to be known for something in NW other than being the guy that almost killed himself with a toaster in a bathtub.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #847 on: December 21, 2018, 08:28:27 pm »
I think we can all agree Fartknocker let a lot of people down in the groupfight

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #848 on: December 21, 2018, 08:52:39 pm »
I ran in during the groupfight and died, sums up my style.

MATT123456789

« Reply #849 on: December 21, 2018, 09:26:01 pm »
Just lol if you don't have the pure dedication to inject roids + Pop addy to ascend in NW

LDAR nerds theres a reason im the goat

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #850 on: December 21, 2018, 10:00:23 pm »
Anime is just slightly eccentric people liking cartoons, furries are just an abomination

being a furry gives me retard strength
The Myth, The Legend

MATT123456789

« Reply #851 on: December 21, 2018, 10:01:44 pm »
btw fireboy you overrate yourself, moraine is better than you.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 21, 2018, 10:58:06 pm »
Thanks Matt that would actually mean something if it didnt come from a newgen that calls himself the goat, is the biggest meme in the community and got  kicked out of the last NA duel tourny for cheating.

MATT123456789

« Reply #853 on: December 21, 2018, 11:21:03 pm »
I think everyone would agree that I'm better than you at both groupfighting and dueling, and its been like this for a while now

so yes, you get 7-0d and outfragged by a newgen who is the biggest meme in the community

sad

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 21, 2018, 11:32:34 pm »
btw fireboy you overrate yourself, moraine is better than you.

Completely changed the subject because obviously moraine aint better than me.

Sure matt you're a better duelist than me but i still outfrag you in gfs :) which is what matters