Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141784 times)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #600 on: August 08, 2018, 03:18:16 am »
Feed me kills Theo.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #601 on: August 08, 2018, 03:38:47 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #602 on: August 08, 2018, 03:58:41 am »
Still waiting for an explanation why I got dropped 2 points, everyone else in top 10 for medals is a 90 except me all of a sudden not biased at all
Because I have 3 ways of ranking people longevity/consistency (which you got), tournament wins (which you got), and impacting regiments melee wise (For example to help them win a title or becoming one of the top tier regiments) which you haven't done much of. The only time you help a regiment to become one of the best or win a league for example is 1erPLG when they played in TNWL & when you joined 63e when they were done with leagues and did 1 or 2 comp events a week (you were the best player in 63e during your time in 63e of course). People like Alex, Zzehth, Raf, etc. had great impact melee wise in the regiments they were in winning leagues or becoming one of the best regiments in NA. Not be bias just seeing it how it is.

Ok so if we're going by that why is mang 92? Dont get me wrong he was good but he never carried a reg to a title win or top tier reg. Even later in my career i'm still near the top in regs, whether it be nr4 71st or 98e i am usually always top 3 in groupfights i would say thats a "great impact melee wise" on those regs.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 08, 2018, 03:58:48 am »
Still waiting for an explanation why I got dropped 2 points, everyone else in top 10 for medals is a 90 except me all of a sudden not biased at all
Because I have 3 ways of ranking people longevity/consistency (which you got), tournament wins (which you got), and impacting regiments melee wise (For example to help them win a title or becoming one of the top tier regiments) which you haven't done much of. The only time you help a regiment to become one of the best or win a league for example is 1erPLG when they played in TNWL & when you joined 63e when they were done with leagues and did 1 or 2 comp events a week (you were the best player in 63e during your time in 63e of course). People like Alex, Zzehth, Raf, etc. had great impact melee wise in the regiments they were in winning leagues or becoming one of the best regiments in NA. Not be bias just seeing it how it is.

Ok so if we're going by that why is mang 92? Dont get me wrong he was good but he never carried a reg to a title win or top tier reg. Even later in my career i'm still near the top in regs, whether it be nr4 71st or 98e i am usually always top 3 in groupfights i would say thats a "great impact melee wise" on those regs.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #604 on: August 08, 2018, 04:00:13 am »

Yeah!!!

I'm pretty good when I play seriously!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 08, 2018, 04:01:04 am »

Yeah!!!

I'm pretty good when I play seriously!

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #606 on: August 08, 2018, 04:05:32 am »
3 fuckin new gens on there. bruh u sayin all these nibbas are better than me hell nah. jackie and tammo and godfried and all those guys i can admit they are better but all those 80 rated old ass bitches are hella wack.

|Viper|

« Reply #607 on: August 08, 2018, 04:10:48 am »
3 fuckin new gens on there. bruh u sayin all these nibbas are better than me hell nah. jackie and tammo and godfried and all those guys i can admit they are better but all those 80 rated old ass bitches are hella wack.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #608 on: August 08, 2018, 05:24:51 am »
Just my two cents here nick. I would add EU NWL/NLC/Titles in there.  I know it’s NA but I think it’s better to show how versatile NA players could be on the EU side. 

Then you would ask, “ But Bean what about NA players who played in EU with EU ping should we count them too?” Up to you guys.  I would say yes because it shows how skilled the player was overall.  Even if the NA player didn’t play with EU ping in EU, I would still include those titles.  That way it only validates even more as to why said players get the rankings they get.

Bean

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 08, 2018, 05:33:14 am »
Just my two cents here nick. I would add EU NWL/NLC/Titles in there.  I know it’s NA but I think it’s better to show how versatile NA players could be on the EU side. 

Then you would ask, “ But Bean what about NA players who played in EU with EU ping should we count them too?” Up to you guys.  I would say yes because it shows how skilled the player was overall.  Even if the NA player didn’t play with EU ping in EU, I would still include those titles.  That way it only validates even more as to why said players get the rankings they get.

Bean

Bump me up to 100 then i'm the best na on EU server player
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 08, 2018, 05:38:05 am »
7-2d bagins on EU so im the best NA and EU

EUs garbage lets not speak of them its disrespectful to NA

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #611 on: August 08, 2018, 06:04:42 am »
Derp cause he joined 3e I see how it is. If I don't get in Crazylegs deserves to. He was just as good as Krastinov.

Also in my own case for this, over 3 years and 2 NWL's with 63e (3 if you discredit 58e) and 1 TNWL with 75th are my biggest HOF credentials. I got the rings to back it up. Also I'd say being a top player in one regiment for multiple years is enough to qualify. Only argument against me really is that I don't have any tournament wins. That's just cause I made 63e Logic each time. Hard to win with teams like that, and my favorite excuse is that we always lost to the winners which was pretty much always true. The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list. Heil Karth and all but that dude ducked me every time for my melee level 5 teamspeak icon smh.

Derp was always pretty good from what I remember, idc what regiments people are from.

Crazylegs may have been as good as Krastinov was when Krastinov was in 63e, but Krastinov got much better than he was back then and accomplished more, which is why he's on the All-Time list. I remember facing Crazylegs when I returned to the game after not playing for a year, and always felt on par/like I had the advantage whenever I faced him.

It doesn't really make sense to count regimental leagues like NANWL and TNWL for an All-Time Melee list, there's more factors than melee, it would be more for leaders. Unless it's something like Jackie where he gave the 5th PTSD and had to go officer during 1v1's to avoid getting shot type of deal. I don't know how many times you've been singled out to be shot in a line to ensure you didn't make it to melee.

The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list.

Theo's already on the list

I was the 63e prodigy chosen by Derp as a cadet. He trained me to become the best cadet the 63e had ever seen. I set out for FusP, got it. Then Guard, got it. Then Krastinov got me banned. So I said fuck it and joined the 75th and we won a TNWL. Came back to the 63e. Got FusP again. Got Guard again. And then FusP again and then I got demoted cause of inactivity but let's not focus on that part. Now I've beaten Krastinov and Derp both multiple times. Easy money. Fart for the HOF.

On that other thing, Theo is a close second. When we teamed up in 71st groupfights we were unstoppable. It's too easy to feed Theo kills.

List needs more newgens on it. The "newgens" have been playing as long as the old players did at this point already anyways.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #612 on: August 08, 2018, 06:23:15 am »
Listen Farty

I'm the two time and almost third time GrdP of the 63e and I won Entr by default because i couldnt lead but i could out melee those 63e noobs

the only reason i wouldnt get GrdP a third time was because they told me themselves they think they should keep me out of the tournament

fireboy might be the king of the cads with his fancy warmup pre-lb tricks and you might be the king of the fusilier plebs but Im the god of the Grds in that reg and dont u ever speak my name with anything other than pure respect again or im gonna lay u out you sub par little bitch
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 08, 2018, 06:25:16 am »
Subparstinov.

Offline Moraine