Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142009 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2018, 10:08:06 pm »
The first three deserve it

I'm okay with Skinny, North, Ramelon and Monty.

Idk who Gamechanger is or if he was ever any good.

Antonio was good when he played

The list is missing Serpenta.

And Fartknocker, Crazylegs, Derp and mayyyyyybe a couple more 63e guys. Also Redrum and Steven were better than everyone from 84-85 except Suns and maybe Sanders. MATT could be added even tho his dueling reign was very short, but that's just me being a proud father.
https://challonge.com/NWDuelTournament
does this tourney mean you should be on the list tho
No? That's why I bolded Fart's "Matt should be on the list"

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2018, 11:13:11 pm »

And Fartknocker, Crazylegs, Derp and mayyyyyybe a couple more 63e guys. Also Redrum and Steven were better than everyone from 84-85 except Suns and maybe Sanders. MATT could be added even tho his dueling reign was very short, but that's just me being a proud father.
https://challonge.com/NWDuelTournament
does this tourney mean you should be on the list tho

Why isn't the pride of the USMC on the list
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2018, 11:20:09 pm »
Silentman? Best pub of all time, consistently beat top players in 2012 and 2013
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Oatmeal

« Reply #588 on: August 08, 2018, 12:16:58 am »
no Matt wtf???

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #589 on: August 08, 2018, 12:24:21 am »
Zach Acrap is the best ever and he’s cute  :-*

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #590 on: August 08, 2018, 12:59:05 am »
Silentman? Best pub of all time, consistently beat top players in 2012 and 2013

Oh yeah, Silentman

Uhhh....derp maybe. You and Crazylegs...idk about that.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #591 on: August 08, 2018, 01:37:44 am »
Derp cause he joined 3e I see how it is. If I don't get in Crazylegs deserves to. He was just as good as Krastinov.

Also in my own case for this, over 3 years and 2 NWL's with 63e (3 if you discredit 58e) and 1 TNWL with 75th are my biggest HOF credentials. I got the rings to back it up. Also I'd say being a top player in one regiment for multiple years is enough to qualify. Only argument against me really is that I don't have any tournament wins. That's just cause I made 63e Logic each time. Hard to win with teams like that, and my favorite excuse is that we always lost to the winners which was pretty much always true. The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list. Heil Karth and all but that dude ducked me every time for my melee level 5 teamspeak icon smh.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:39:47 am by Fartknocker »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #592 on: August 08, 2018, 01:40:59 am »
Redrum got beat by his parents and yet he still carried 63e with Steven.  More than enough reason to put him on the list.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #593 on: August 08, 2018, 01:41:29 am »
Crazylegs was as good as me in the 63e but he never really became relevant outside internal shit and some 1v1s/gfs from what I remember.

Also I'm 90% sure i could probably slam redrum
The Myth, The Legend

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 08, 2018, 01:57:39 am »

Serpenta should probably be on it. I was definitely better than North, Ramelon, and Monty though. Then I’d say same level as Skinny in my prime. I’ve only seen Antonio like one or two times and never heard of Gamechanger lol
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #595 on: August 08, 2018, 02:40:36 am »
Derp cause he joined 3e I see how it is. If I don't get in Crazylegs deserves to. He was just as good as Krastinov.

Also in my own case for this, over 3 years and 2 NWL's with 63e (3 if you discredit 58e) and 1 TNWL with 75th are my biggest HOF credentials. I got the rings to back it up. Also I'd say being a top player in one regiment for multiple years is enough to qualify. Only argument against me really is that I don't have any tournament wins. That's just cause I made 63e Logic each time. Hard to win with teams like that, and my favorite excuse is that we always lost to the winners which was pretty much always true. The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list. Heil Karth and all but that dude ducked me every time for my melee level 5 teamspeak icon smh.

Derp was always pretty good from what I remember, idc what regiments people are from.

Crazylegs may have been as good as Krastinov was when Krastinov was in 63e, but Krastinov got much better than he was back then and accomplished more, which is why he's on the All-Time list. I remember facing Crazylegs when I returned to the game after not playing for a year, and always felt on par/like I had the advantage whenever I faced him.

It doesn't really make sense to count regimental leagues like NANWL and TNWL for an All-Time Melee list, there's more factors than melee, it would be more for leaders. Unless it's something like Jackie where he gave the 5th PTSD and had to go officer during 1v1's to avoid getting shot type of deal. I don't know how many times you've been singled out to be shot in a line to ensure you didn't make it to melee.

The best downspammer and mid player of all time deserves a spot on the list.

Theo's already on the list

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #596 on: August 08, 2018, 02:44:55 am »
The best average player of all time not on the list? Questionable
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #597 on: August 08, 2018, 02:49:52 am »
Next time I see derp I'll let him know

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 08, 2018, 02:53:22 am »

hey i was melee level 4 in 63e too  ;)

ha ha
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 02:57:09 am by Risk_ »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #599 on: August 08, 2018, 02:59:55 am »

oh SHIT

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)