Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141774 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #540 on: August 03, 2018, 03:08:19 pm »
PJ should have 2 NWL wins with the 63e listed with him. Also, when I become a 99, I have won 3 NWL's and 1 TNWL. Waste is really the only dude to match my greatness tbh.
I updated it but I didn't see him in the video vs 14th or 63e vs 71st video when they won them 2 Seasons (Correct me if I am wrong).

Kinda think the total wins is a product of the era. Seems there are periods when tourneys were happening in quick succession just for the hell of it and other times when the inbetween periods were upwards of a couple months. Kinda jips the older players

Correct me if I’m wrong plox

I agree the record book pretty much shows it since every year more tournaments were being made and sometimes back to back months.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #541 on: August 03, 2018, 03:14:34 pm »
Still waiting for an explanation why I got dropped 2 points, everyone else in top 10 for medals is a 90 except me all of a sudden not biased at all
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 03, 2018, 03:24:52 pm »
Still waiting for an explanation why I got dropped 2 points, everyone else in top 10 for medals is a 90 except me all of a sudden not biased at all
Because I have 3 ways of ranking people longevity/consistency (which you got), tournament wins (which you got), and impacting regiments melee wise (For example to help them win a title or becoming one of the top tier regiments) which you haven't done much of. The only time you help a regiment to become one of the best or win a league for example is 1erPLG when they played in TNWL & when you joined 63e when they were done with leagues and did 1 or 2 comp events a week (you were the best player in 63e during your time in 63e of course). People like Alex, Zzehth, Raf, etc. had great impact melee wise in the regiments they were in winning leagues or becoming one of the best regiments in NA. Not be bias just seeing it how it is.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #543 on: August 03, 2018, 03:35:51 pm »
Because I have 3 ways of ranking people longevity/consistency (which you got), tournament wins (which you got), and impacting regiments melee wise (For example to help them win a title or becoming one of the top tier regiments) which you haven't done much of. The only time you help a regiment to become one of the best or win a league for example is 1erPLG when they played in TNWL & when you joined 63e when they were done with leagues and did 1 or 2 comp events a week (you were the best player in 63e during your time in 63e of course). People like Alex, Zzehth, Raf, etc. had great impact melee wise in the regiments they were in winning leagues or becoming one of the best regiments in NA. Not be bias just seeing it how it is.

What drugs are you on that you think Fireboy was the best 63e? Holy shit you legit just went full-retard I'm not even memeing you. No offence to Fireboy but he was at most on par with other 63e but to say he was the best goes to show you probably shouldn't be giving out your opinion on melee lists lol
The Myth, The Legend

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 03, 2018, 03:42:58 pm »

What drugs are you on that you think Fireboy was the best 63e? Holy shit you legit just went full-retard I'm not even memeing you. No offence to Fireboy but he was at most on par with other 63e but to say he was the best goes to show you probably shouldn't be giving out your opinion on melee lists lol
I was referring to when he was in it which was 2017 sharing top frags with you and fart not best 63e all-time.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #545 on: August 03, 2018, 03:46:01 pm »
listen here nicky, ive had it up to here with you giving me lip after I singlehandedly eliminated your league team

ill take a 85-89 position as compensation and maybe next time ill go easy on you guys
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #546 on: August 03, 2018, 04:59:55 pm »
Fireboy should be put up by two points. One as compensation for slavery and the other for segregation.

Oh and I guess his melee was good too

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #547 on: August 03, 2018, 08:45:12 pm »
Kinda think the total wins is a product of the era. Seems there are periods when tourneys were happening in quick succession just for the hell of it and other times when the inbetween periods were upwards of a couple months. Kinda jips the older players

Correct me if I’m wrong plox

No. Older players are overrated simply because they came before newer ones. It actually is unfair to newer players since ive shitted on you oldies time and time again. What Ive done in 1vs1s and gfs...You and tammo certainly dont deserve to be higher than me lol.

Consider yourself lucky ShitZ.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 03, 2018, 09:10:42 pm »

its nick's biased opinion...just leave it. doesn't matter, its his list
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:15:51 pm by Risk_ »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 03, 2018, 09:15:59 pm »
Ngl if I'm not top NA, the list must be wrong
I got ya 99 Lone ez

WHEN
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #550 on: August 03, 2018, 10:37:44 pm »
I better be in 80-84 or riot

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #551 on: August 03, 2018, 10:44:46 pm »
Do the people that "joined" 58e right before the final match get credit for their tie?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #552 on: August 04, 2018, 12:18:42 am »
I was carried to all my tournament and league wins :(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 04, 2018, 01:21:53 am »
Do the people that "joined" 58e right before the final match get credit for their tie?

Wouldnt have been a tie if the king wasnt there to Carry even tho i was banned...

But 63e also had a lot of 71st people who joined on the final match so...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #554 on: August 04, 2018, 01:31:15 am »
hey I deserved that NWL win
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time