Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140909 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #435 on: July 23, 2018, 01:46:27 am »
The King Is back.

I should have 25 tournament wins being that maple lied about winning a ft7 against me in a tourney when he indeed lost....but oh well
Welcome back Prince William.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #436 on: July 23, 2018, 05:16:08 pm »
I like to think that the passion this guy showed in playing the piano is what Russian did in groupfights as he yelled and carried us
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Nick's All-Time Melee/Tournament List♛
« Reply #437 on: July 31, 2018, 07:31:28 pm »
I will have the full list finished by later tonight/morning but 99-90 is out! I extended the list to 99 & 80 to give me a better range to work with. In addition, if something I put with you or another person is missing then let me know and I will fix it. If you are wondering how I did the rankings it is based off of consistency, impact someone had on a regiment, & tournaments (little bit). If you going to state someone or your own case to be higher or lower please don't be toxic & retarded about it since the list probably won't be 100% permanent. If you have questions about why I put someone where then feel free to ask!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #438 on: July 31, 2018, 08:44:50 pm »
Interesting having Kovy and Mang up there

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #439 on: July 31, 2018, 10:50:08 pm »
Glad we stopped sleeping on Ghost

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 31, 2018, 11:18:53 pm »
someone call bill

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 31, 2018, 11:20:25 pm »
I don't know how this worked out since I have more NANWL wins, TNWL wins, and even the NAPL win over Bill. I even was leading or at the back of the line for most of this wins. As well I have more silver and equal gold wins.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 11:22:45 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2018, 12:32:13 am »
I don't know how this worked out since I have more NANWL wins, TNWL wins, and even the NAPL win over Bill. I even was leading or at the back of the line for most of this wins. As well I have more silver and equal gold wins.

someone call bill

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2018, 12:40:29 am »
All I have to say is only person deserving to be higher than me  possibly is Jackie, Jackie himself said I was his biggest competition...As for ritz and tammo I surpassed them  a long time ago. Asianp definitely does not deserve to be higher than me he knows that ridiculous nick

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2018, 12:42:24 am »
All I have to say is only person deserving to be higher than me  possibly is Jackie, Jackie himself said I was his biggest competition...As for ritz and tammo I surpassed them  a long time ago. Asianp definitely does not deserve to be higher than me he knows that ridiculous nick

100% sure Asian would disagree.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2018, 12:47:56 am »

100% sure he knows deep down he doesnt deserve to be higher than me on an all time list lol...I mean he pretty much left 58e due to being envious of me and me carrying them to a NWL victory.

This will be the last time the King argues his greatness over you envious little turds...No player in the game consistently dominated and topfragged in GFs and 1vs1s...and on NA gf more than me since 2015. Its just the truth.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2018, 12:49:30 am »
The truth is rarely pure and never simple

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 01, 2018, 12:54:41 am »

100% sure he knows deep down he doesnt deserve to be higher than me on an all time list lol...I mean he pretty much left 58e due to being envious of me and me carrying them to a NWL victory.

This will be the last time the King argues his greatness over you envious little turds...No player in the game consistently dominated and topfragged in GFs and 1vs1s...and on NA gf more than me since 2015. Its just the truth.

Can guarantee Asian doesn't feel that way lol

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 01, 2018, 12:56:48 am »

Who the fuck cares your garbage ass is lucky youre lucky your even on the list at all

Nick put you above people like ghost mang and kovy...lol fuck outta here shithead

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2018, 12:59:52 am »

Who the fuck cares your garbage ass is lucky youre lucky your even on the list at all

I mean you can call me garbage all you want, your opinion means less than nothing to me. Besides no one above me has a winning ft7 record against me, even you lmao, and that's enough for me  8)