Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140972 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NickCole's NA All-Time List ♛
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2018, 02:18:27 am »
how am I so underrated by so many people

is it cause I show my fat ego

2 and a half years of dominating the scene

why do I have to defend myself so often

someone please tell me how littlefield, stox, ody, russianfury, alexander and chantakey, and cheeseypants are better leaders than me

They don't look as emo as you do
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2018, 02:45:53 am »
how am I so underrated by so many people

is it cause I show my fat ego

2 and a half years of dominating the scene

why do I have to defend myself so often

someone please tell me how littlefield, stox, ody, russianfury, alexander and chantakey, and cheeseypants are better leaders than me

Because NickCole said so, therefore, it is so.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2018, 02:56:48 am »
It's as if people forget (or maybe don't even know) that competitive history didn't start with the NWL. Competition was strong for at least 2 years before the NWL. You know, the time the 12th was at their peak and when the 9y was actually a thing? NickCole you regurgitate the fact that 12th is the GOAT regiment, because if you didn't you'd be immediately be called out for not knowing what you're talking about. Yet you actually have no idea of the context and the competitive landscape of that era. You know what regiment was the only one to defeat peak 12th, who you have ranked at #1 and 93 for leaders? Guess

My point:

The 3eVolt of 2012-2015 and the 3eVolt of current era are two enitrely different entities, and that the two regiments share no officers and almost no members in common. So which of the two 3eVolts is it that you have listed as 2nd best regiment of all time? Is it one or the other? And if its the newer, tell me how you can rank them so much higher above the LG when the record between the two regiments is so closely tied.

Or is it that the 3eVolt is often cited as the 2nd or 3rd best regiment of all time because it has consitently been competitively dominant across multiple eras, despite changes in roster and leadership? If that is the reason you have ranked the 3eVolt highly, are you at all aware of who lead the 3eVolt in the era that the exalted 12th and 9y peaked in?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 02:59:14 am by Grimsight »

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2018, 03:01:55 am »
oh snap. hot facts.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2018, 03:13:44 am »
Grimsight is really out here my tammo
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2018, 03:41:06 am »
we should keep making lists just to trigger grimsight
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2018, 03:49:40 am »
Grimsight is really out here my tammo
Fax

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2018, 03:54:17 am »
Spoiler
It's as if people forget (or maybe don't even know) that competitive history didn't start with the NWL. Competition was strong for at least 2 years before the NWL. You know, the time the 12th was at their peak and when the 9y was actually a thing? NickCole you regurgitate the fact that 12th is the GOAT regiment, because if you didn't you'd be immediately be called out for not knowing what you're talking about. Yet you actually have no idea of the context and the competitive landscape of that era. You know what regiment was the only one to defeat peak 12th, who you have ranked at #1 and 93 for leaders? Guess

My point:

The 3eVolt of 2012-2015 and the 3eVolt of current era are two enitrely different entities, and that the two regiments share no officers and almost no members in common. So which of the two 3eVolts is it that you have listed as 2nd best regiment of all time? Is it one or the other? And if its the newer, tell me how you can rank them so much higher above the LG when the record between the two regiments is so closely tied.

Or is it that the 3eVolt is often cited as the 2nd or 3rd best regiment of all time because it has consitently been competitively dominant across multiple eras, despite changes in roster and leadership? If that is the reason you have ranked the 3eVolt highly, are you at all aware of who lead the 3eVolt in the era that the exalted 12th and 9y peaked in?
[close]

One of many reasons I haven't bothered to take the lists seriously.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2018, 03:56:57 am »
Spoiler

My point:

[close]

But if I made a list you'd take that seriously, right?
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2018, 03:59:21 am »
3evolt never won NAPL therefore they can't possible be good
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2018, 04:27:03 am »
Spoiler

My point:

[close]

But if I made a list you'd take that seriously, right?

Only if you put yourself at #1 on the all-time melee and leaders list.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2018, 04:57:33 am »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2018, 05:32:42 am »
Nvm about the regiment & leaders list I am turning it into a All-Time melee list project.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:38:49 am by NickCole »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2018, 07:02:09 am »
Nick if you really wanted to rustle Grim's jimmies you should tell him 3e wasn't dominate in 2013/4

Cause let's b real

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:04:19 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2018, 07:25:13 am »
3evolt never won NAPL therefore they can't possible be good
30th did tho  :-X
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS