Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141986 times)

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NickCole's NA All-Time List ♛
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2018, 04:38:07 am »
I'm just gonna say, cause some may not have been around to know how good the 9y and 12th were. The 9y beat a combined line of the best players in the 7 Nation Army that included the reformed 1stFKI, 3e, 12e, 27th, 2eme, 1erTir, and 44th in a 1v1 LB. Even more impressive is the 9y with its huge melee stack still never beat the 12th in a 1v1, only got close. The 7NA/9y LB was filled with a ton of players that are on that best all-time list.

Also Grim is right, 3eVolt >71st.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2018, 04:48:38 am »
I'm just gonna say, cause some may not have been around to know how good the 9y and 12th were. The 9y beat a combined line of the best players in the 7 Nation Army that included the reformed 1stFKI, 3e, 12e, 27th, 2eme, 1erTir, and 44th in a 1v1 LB. Even more impressive is the 9y with its huge melee stack still never beat the 12th in a 1v1, only got close. The 7NA/9y LB was filled with a ton of players that are on that best all-time list.

Also Grim is right, 3eVolt >71st.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2018, 05:00:15 am »
As a very  i n c l u s i v e  coalition leader I had it so the guard roster equally represented all the regiments in the 7NA. The training before going into the 7NAG v 9y battle it dawned on me that the 3e guys heavily outclassed any other regiment represented in the guard, and it should have been comprised 80% of 3e. Not meant to disrespect those regiments, they just were not focused on competition like we were. I don't think the guard was that great, and we didn't have much of a chance.

That's not to discount the 9y being good. I'd just say the 9y vs 3e victories are more impressive. I remember a round the 9y literally charged at us from spawn and still won.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2018, 05:15:36 am »
As a very  i n c l u s i v e  coalition leader I had it so the guard roster equally represented all the regiments in the 7NA. The training before going into the 7NAG v 9y battle it dawned on me that the 3e guys heavily outclassed any other regiment represented in the guard, and it should have been comprised 80% of 3e. Not meant to disrespect those regiments, they just were not focused on competition like we were. I don't think the guard was that great, and we didn't have much of a chance.

That's not to discount the 9y being good. I'd just say the 9y vs 3e victories are more impressive. I remember a round the 9y literally charged at us from spawn and still won.

Yeah, you got a point. I just always enjoyed remembering that LB since all the guys in the 9y were super hyped for it.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Suns

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2018, 05:32:04 am »
BUT THE 6TE WON AN NANWL REEE

by running thin the patience of the enemy by running away and shooting 6te didn't do anything special besides conduct a war of attrition on worn out players

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2018, 05:34:19 am »
Was cade actually that good?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2018, 05:38:57 am »
imo no, not at an 86 atleast.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2018, 05:39:50 am »
imo no, not at an 86 atleast.
hey Cade was consistent and far above average

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2018, 05:42:36 am »
Removing the lists for now since I am writing a new criteria for the list to determine ratings & will ask a group of people about it for their input!

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2018, 05:43:55 am »
Cade's an iffy one. He definitely was one of the best duelist for a period of time in the game. However, it was pretty much when a lot of the "All-stars" starting leaving the community and taking breaks. Plus his reign only lasted like 3 months max
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2018, 05:44:56 am »
Cade's an iffy one. He definitely was one of the best duelist for a period of time in the game. However, it was pretty much when a lot of the "All-stars" starting leaving the community and taking breaks. Plus his reign only lasted like 3 months max
Pretty much spot on.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Suns

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2018, 05:45:51 am »
couple things

lol no if you held on cade he couldn't chamber that was all he could do

babyJ ive seen him play a lot really shitty at the game even though he has it handed to him (below 20 ping) oatmeal has way less hours and much higher ping than you yet he still beats you

lurvy is not better than "a good chunk of the list" all he does is play like a discount zzehth who doesnt even chamber or sidestep or spam LOL

"prime" 63e wasn't that good lol 84e Damien 6-4'd the 63e in their "prime" against Karth leading and the Grd line present all the 63e could do was shoot and 84e did it better hence the win

the only respectable leaders in 11vs were Karth and Zen who could somewhat compete with the other reg leaders at the time (lawbringer was a shitty leader yet they got outlead some rounds against him in 91st v 63e NWL) when Offizer lead 1v1s for the 63e they'd lose rounds quick same as Steven

still dont get how old people who dont play the game for years are still at the top like LOL old gens defending this is absurd

prime 63e meaning 91st vs 63e was the best state 63e was ever in, basically the entire 71st was present during those times and carried the 63e endlessly the 63e is really known for just shooting at spawn and refusing to rush forward knowing their skill in melee is sub-par to most regiments they faced in the top tiers

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2018, 05:47:26 am »
Lowkey Deadeye beat Karth lul
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Suns

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2018, 05:48:21 am »

pretty sure everyone's taken a turn at the "beating Karth" doorknob he was not that good LOL

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2018, 05:57:03 am »

pretty sure everyone's taken a turn at the "beating Karth" doorknob he was not that good LOL
right looool
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS