Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140938 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NickCole's NA All-Time List ♛
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2018, 12:32:40 am »
As a 63e expert, I will help you out here. Redrum was better than pretty much everyone else in the 63e. Crazylegs is insanely underrated also. PJ and Steven can probably get a little bump. I should be on there cause I was the OG 63e prodigy. Karth and Zen should be #1 based on the talent level of the 63e vs. everyone else. 63e #1.

Also, PLG should be a top 5 regiment all time. Unless you're just doing competitive based infantry shit.

And where is my boy Lurvy at? Even tho he should stick to cav, he was a pretty damn good player and better than some of the scrubs here.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2018, 12:34:59 am »
As a 63e expert, I will help you out here. Redrum was better than pretty much everyone else in the 63e. Crazylegs is insanely underrated also. PJ and Steven can probably get a little bump. I should be on there cause I was the OG 63e prodigy. Karth and Zen should be #1 based on the talent level of the 63e vs. everyone else. 63e #1.

Also, PLG should be a top 5 regiment all time. Unless you're just doing competitive based infantry shit.

And where is my boy Lurvy at? Even tho he should stick to cav, he was a pretty damn good player and better than some of the scrubs here.
Infantry regiments only & involving players like I said earlier I will make a big update later tonight. The ratings I post last night was just to get people feedback so I can see who to move.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2018, 12:35:25 am »
Eh... With lists like this you really need to put more on it, specify what you are actually putting them there for. For example leaders: Are you putting them at their places because of how they lead/administrated their regiment? OR because of their in-game leading skills? Big difference imo.

Not sure if anyone else agrees with.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2018, 12:36:21 am »
everyone and their mom has to make a list

my mind is blown every time someone ranks the 71st higher than the 3eVolt. which one has been around for 6 years? which one has been a top 3 or top 2 contender during every era of the game? what is the 1v1 record between the 3eVolt and 71st (hint, favors 3e)?

I try to look at this objectively, and keep my involvement with the 3e out of it, and I still come to the same conclusion, every time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2018, 12:37:20 am »
Eh... With lists like this you really need to put more on it, specify what you are actually putting them there for. For example leaders: Are you putting them at their places because of how they lead/administrated their regiment? OR because of their in-game leading skills? Big difference imo.

I am working on a certain criteria for each of the 3 list tonight. Involving leading it is competitive based mainly and not administrating their regiment.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2018, 12:37:23 am »
I am not arguing a regiment above them or replace them. I am saying they are not Hall of Fame worthy.
The top 10 regiment list is mainly to debate the top 10 NA regiments of all-time & saying all of them are hall of fame worthy.

That isn’t how Hall of Fame works. PSG only accomplishement outside of a L2 win is beating the 3eVolt one time when they all stop playing.

30th and 4th have more impressive records.

I never believed I should be on a all time melee list, though I know I am better than a good chunck of the list. I always felt outside of the 88+ no one has a place on a Hall of Fame list.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2018, 12:39:53 am »

I think the correct way to do it would be leading/administrating their regiment. Same with the all time regiment list. I'd put 63e, PLG, USMC up there before I'd start with those competitive regiments that don't last very long.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2018, 12:42:38 am »
Quote from: Waste-Too-Cool
Even against people like AsianP he was winning the line leading battle

The only two 1v1's I remember Asian leading against LG was the 9-1 win in favor of 3eVolt

and for the last few rounds of the NAPL finals.

Every other time, Russian was leading against Vortex (and the one time I lead a half in a friendly, with 400 ping and a mic that kept cutting out)

other than that, Russian lead against Asian the 1st time against the 4th.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:44:53 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2018, 12:46:51 am »

The only two 1v1's I remember Asian leading against LG was the 9-1 win in favor of 3eVolt

Every other time, Russian was leading against Vortex (and the one time I lead a half in a friendly, with 400 ping and a mic that kept cutting out)
You guys gotta stop talking about this irrelevant shit now lmao.

Sidenote: Prime 63e > Anyone in the game except the 12th/18th.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2018, 12:48:31 am »

I am working on a certain criteria for each of the 3 list tonight. Involving leading it is competitive based mainly and not administrating their regiment.
Fair enough, makes sense but I think you need to have a real standard with it, for example:

I think instead of starting at 75, start straight at 78, tbh even 79. Not sure if you agree :) When you look at it, what did any of those leaders between 75-78 actually do? Most of them lead a reg that didnt last long and didnt win anything. Lets use Marceaux as an example, lead 111e like 9 times for a couple of weeks each time, then in its lifetime all I remember is they got a DRAW against 3eVolt when tbh, I get that we underestimated them at that match, but it lasted 1.5 hours, so it wasnt a great show of leading. Camping and running isnt showing competitive leading prowess, thats just being lazy.

and this is just a question, dont take offense anyone!

85 (54th) Stox - Known for his community in 54th, not because they were a top tier regiment that made alot of upsets? Or did I miss that?

I think the correct way to do it would be leading/administrating their regiment. Same with the all time regiment list. I'd put 63e, PLG, USMC up there before I'd start with those competitive regiments that don't last very long.
I agree with you, but at the end of the day thats not how he wanted to make the list so thats upto him.

So basically 2 weeks?

o/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:51:16 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2018, 12:50:16 am »
00th
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2018, 12:51:14 am »
3e over 9y? That's a paddlin buddy.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2018, 12:51:22 am »
Shinto. List. Now.

also add juice kelly

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2018, 12:52:28 am »
Shinto. List. Now.

also add juice kelly

Go fix your meme list

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2018, 12:52:37 am »

That's a no from me dawg

to both.