Author Topic: Maskman & Melsyos 5v5 Tournament [15th November] 1st GodsHand 2nd Caza 3rd Kayi  (Read 13961 times)

David_Schrein

Extazz crashing isnt anything new. If he does get ddosed by obelix then i take back my words. But for this whole year he has been crashing

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Extazz crashing isnt anything new. If he does get ddosed by obelix then i take back my words. But for this whole year he has been crashing

He was crashing when obelix was in his team and they were playing together, but yes its DDOSS OBELIX INSANE HACKER MAN

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Why is this a discussion lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
"i crashed"

Radulf

That's exactly why I think Obelix chose to DDOS him he knew poeple would not suspect a DDOS at first, we played together Movement and you know that's never happen ExTaZz crashing in 2 finals 3 times PRECISLY when the round begin.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
You don't know what you're talking about Golden, Obelix send me messages before the match against PB "Look carefully what will happen because of my kick" If ExTaZz can stay outside the arena for 4 rounds and not crash but when it enters the arena it crashes instantly 3 times it's a coincidence ? It's the border of the arena that make him crash when he passes it ?

As I said to Python, I didn't say it because if I would have said it anyway I would have been laughed at and poeple would have say that i make excuses, ExTaZz was getting DDOS during the 10-8 by Obelix because i kicked him and as he clearly said he wanted us to loose. I have the evidence on a screenshot of his file where he only has the ip of ExtaZz and Troister the only two people who crashed during the final.

In addition to all that, I have a record where he says he will DDOS Elsse,,Rikkert,Janne during the tournament, that's why he renamed himself on steam "Obelix The Purgatory".

Anyway Obelix because I know you're reading this, you should stop this bullshit knowing that your name and surname are not secret anymore.

Edit : To summarize, Obelix telling me that he will ddos that poeple precisly, they crash during tournament and some poeples on forum still call that a "coincidence" and think that DDOS poeple require some skills except clicking on a button.
you didnt say becaus eu thoguht u would be laughted at? a little bit selfish concidering if you had told people with evidence it would have helped organisers/people getting ddossed fix it....

but the rest of what u say i completely agree.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:26:33 pm by Ry@n »

Radulf

You don't know what you're talking about Golden, Obelix send me messages before the match against PB "Look carefully what will happen because of my kick" If ExTaZz can stay outside the arena for 4 rounds and not crash but when it enters the arena it crashes instantly 3 times it's a coincidence ? It's the border of the arena that make him crash when he passes it ?

As I said to Python, I didn't say it because if I would have said it anyway I would have been laughed at and poeple would have say that i make excuses, ExTaZz was getting DDOS during the 10-8 by Obelix because i kicked him and as he clearly said he wanted us to loose. I have the evidence on a screenshot of his file where he only has the ip of ExtaZz and Troister the only two people who crashed during the final.

In addition to all that, I have a record where he says he will DDOS Elsse,,Rikkert,Janne during the tournament, that's why he renamed himself on steam "Obelix The Purgatory".

Anyway Obelix because I know you're reading this, you should stop this bullshit knowing that your name and surname are not secret anymore.

Edit : To summarize, Obelix telling me that he will ddos that poeple precisly, they crash during tournament and some poeples on forum still call that a "coincidence" and think that DDOS poeple require some skills except clicking on a button.
you didnt say becaus eu thoguht u would be laughted at? a little bit selfish concidering if you had told people with evidence it would have helped organisers/people getting ddossed fix it....

I didn't know he was going to do something even bigger, I thought he was going to stop after the DDOS of ExTaZz, I tried to reason with him on the day of the tournament and it worked a bit, he wanted to DDOS the server at first.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:

I didn't know he was going to do something even bigger, I thought he was going to stop after the DDOS of ExTaZz, i would have say it if i knew it before

Fair enough....

Elsse

I don't believe in the human regressing into the monkey.
Despite my connection going down, I'll still believe that it is due to the weather.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
I don't believe in the human regressing into the monkey.
Despite my connection going down, I'll still believe that it is due to the weather.

return to monke

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
Imagine thinking Obelix has the ability to do anything, he's already claimed about 1000 things he has done with my IP address, so far not a single thing has happened.

You know why because they are just empty threats the dude couldn't write a PowerShell script let alone pull of mass ddoss LOL. Extazz just has shit WiFi.

Obelix can't do anything same with muha two kids who think they are some insane hackers reality both retards.
Interesting, tbh where have I ever said or thought, written etc ''I'm insane hacker'' when I'm really not at all its just basic stuff just because this game is as simple as ''Among Us'' (just a quick example)
If u can send me a picture where I've wrote ''I'm best hacker xdxdxdxd'' ''lmao I'd hack the shit out of you'' would be good right?
Don't point out something you can't prove dear god

Offline Wursti

• NW's Top Statistician
  • Lieutenant General
  • Autostunchamber
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sturm, YuriDaFranze, вурсти
Even if that's true he claimed tons of shit to me and like I said ZERO things happened ????

I'm still waiting for the 1000 pizzas, and the FBI that he has sent to my address.

FBI in Ireland

imagine

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
They have caught on to the fact Golden is the biggest terrorist in 'Ireland' at last.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
They have caught on to the fact Golden is the biggest terrorist in 'Ireland' at last.
I think u forget big Boi derek

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
Even if that's true he claimed tons of shit to me and like I said ZERO things happened ????

I'm still waiting for the 1000 pizzas, and the FBI that he has sent to my address.

Still waiting for my pepperoni passion pizzas