Author Topic: Maskman & Melsyos 5v5 Tournament [15th November] 1st GodsHand 2nd Caza 3rd Kayi  (Read 13962 times)

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Maskman & Melsyos 5v5 Tournament [15th November] (20/20)
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2020, 01:20:14 am »
Easy pick on elsse 2:15

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2020, 01:20:23 am »
These new hosts really need to figure out how not to have a 50 minute break between one team playing their last group match and then playing again, jesus.

CCCP spawning in flags and going cav forcing us to reset the server mid match definitely didnt help
That added about 3 minutes to a 50 minute delay and it actually wasn't me for once.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2020, 01:38:54 am »
?? mbozz not trolling ??? unheard of !!!!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2020, 01:39:50 am »

"i wish i was this passionate about something in real life"

sad to hear koen, stay strong
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2020, 02:16:24 am »
Get grouped master

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2020, 02:38:35 am »
GG to all teams

1st. GodsHand
2nd. Caza
3rd. Kayi Tribe

Apologies for the numerous delays, I got ""ddosed"" around 5 times and didn't instruct the other admins adequately I guess, which led to some delays. However we also had to wait a bit longer due to MRGL. However certain teams spam spawning flags doesn't particularly help speed things up so I would probably refrain from doing that in the future.  ???
Other than that all teams behaved well and put up some great matches.
Thanks to the ref team for their efforts!

GG WP to all was a very interesting tournament both matches and also quite literally with 5/10 prominent players from each team getting ddosed throughout, all of which didn't help time wise - apologies for it dragging on for 2-3 hours.

Many thanks to all those who offered to help namely Wolpi, Redfeu Saphyro and  Stockholm as well as 3 or 4 of my guys who were called up last minute to ref a few matches. This tournament couldn't have been brought to the community without the help of Melsyo who sacrificed huge amounts of his valuable time to come and organise this one with me - truly wouldn't have happened without you Mels cheers.

Congrats to GodsHand, Caza and Kayi!

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2020, 07:47:00 am »
Don't worry.
Appreciated the tournament, despite the situation you managed to make a great tournament, was nice.

Offline Ilypa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Si
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ïlypä
Don't worry.
Appreciated the tournament, despite the situation you managed to make a great tournament, was nice.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
Don't worry.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Has everyone learned their lesson about Obelix now?  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
??? I just created a gf team with him as co cpt. He seems like a cool guy

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Understandable. That was the lesson I meant, that he truly is a cool guy.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz

Would be silly if the next tournaments hosted would require a GUID whitelisted / Finals done on a different server with no specs/stream. Very odd that Extazz kept mysteriously losing connection as soon as the round would start and it would be an immediate 4v5? I don't think there would be any other way of doing it other than this :(
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Elsse

Spoiler
[close]

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi

Would be silly if the next tournaments hosted would require a GUID whitelisted / Finals done on a different server with no specs/stream. Very odd that Extazz kept mysteriously losing connection as soon as the round would start and it would be an immediate 4v5? I don't think there would be any other way of doing it other than this :(
How about you don’t let obelix use YOUR teamspeak to obtain the IPs of various players? The fix is simple, just reset your routers IP address and be careful what teamspeaks you go on