Author Topic: Let's gets the ball rolling again!  (Read 14911 times)

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Let's gets the ball rolling again!
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2014, 06:21:19 pm »
I would say Dev's need to make some siege maps, I feel it's the best mode for this mod. I don't know why all ppl think after conquest got so much hate on NW ppl would think it would be a good idea for this mod  ::)

I have 4 siege maps I played around with, If u want play around with them your self let me know  ;)

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2014, 10:01:53 pm »
Well, we are still working on the mod. In this spoiler you might find something interesting we've been working on lately ;)

Proof
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQmMGY6vzI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
[close]

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2014, 12:07:10 am »
Well, we are still working on the mod. In this spoiler you might find something interesting we've been working on lately ;)

Proof
[close]

Oh you crafty devil you! :P

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2014, 12:07:56 am »

Proof
[close]
:O

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2014, 12:57:38 am »

Proof
[close]

This is pure awesome but not going to lie, kinda a little scared this might put my arty division out of business (not fully bit to some extent for now). Would it be possible to allow the arty officer to call in arty as well? Also are you going to continue to develop artillery and add new stuff for players to use? As I said been a leader of a arty squad I would hate to think this will screw us over. :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:03:20 am by lolman1c »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2014, 01:03:50 am »

Proof
[close]
that's awesome
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2014, 01:10:58 am »
Well, it's a work in progress, and I'm sure he works on a cool down to keep it balanced. Once again we are still balancing many things. I've been suggested to re-balance the amount of grenades and the dmg it causes
The first modder for NW.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2014, 01:13:56 am »
Well, it's a work in progress, and I'm sure he works on a cool down to keep it balanced. Once again we are still balancing many things. I've been suggested to re-balance the amount of grenades and the dmg it causes

Would it be possible at all to have an option for servers to change this stuff? In events I haven't seen much balancing problems. But I don't know the mab engine so don't know how this works.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2014, 01:14:49 am »
Well, main problem is that Grenades = OP. You can literally go around and throw them and get 5 kills. In events that is.
The first modder for NW.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2014, 01:26:59 am »
Well, main problem is that Grenades = OP. You can literally go around and throw them and get 5 kills. In events that is.

Wasn't that why they were invented? I suppose the times ones give everyone time to run, maybe the instant ones could do with a balance. :P It would be epic (don't worry I know this is impossible due to the engine) If they made limbs fly off and the medic has to drag them to safety. :P

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2014, 02:09:15 am »
Great zombie jesus that looks amazing, might want to have a couple (like 10 at least) second delay before the artillery actually hits, should be about making enemies too scared to advance or making a continuous bombardment on an entrenched position, not sniping the enemy :P
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2014, 09:40:08 am »
Still need the ability to sprint.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2014, 01:10:48 pm »
I think the sprint would be an interesting thing and would help a lot when running across trenches and building, if under fire. I was wondering though if it is possible (don't worry not demanding it just suggesting this in a future update once everything is done) for the ability to prone? I know this would help a lot for LMG's and other things.

Offline super_ninja185

• First Sergeant
  • [19thYork]-Pro Patria (For Country)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [19thYork]Col_Ninja
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2014, 11:25:29 am »
My personal opinion on why that many people are not playing the mod anymore is simple, laziness. Many people are lazy to constantly update their mod. I know the patches have been quite spread apart but people are just too lazy to actually check forums and see if there was a new update. I'm hoping that IE get back some events but I am still glad that the devs of IE are still working hard on the mod. Also the off map artillery looks quite interesting. 

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2014, 02:49:41 am »
My personal opinion on why that many people are not playing the mod anymore is simple, laziness. Many people are lazy to constantly update their mod. I know the patches have been quite spread apart but people are just too lazy to actually check forums and see if there was a new update. I'm hoping that IE get back some events but I am still glad that the devs of IE are still working hard on the mod. Also the off map artillery looks quite interesting.

True, I had to dowload about 1GB to get the latest version (couldn't find my original 1.00 version), and that was a pain. I suppose that you should probably be expecting regs/clans to play, where people actually encourgae each other to try the mod.
<3