Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31067 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #270 on: June 22, 2020, 03:57:43 pm »
From 20.000+ at peak player base to 2000 on a good day rip the franchise,

Had to get lucky to get a skirm game in the evening, as only about 10/20 people sometimes were searching with the same criteria xd

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: June 22, 2020, 06:29:43 pm »
You mean 180k+ in the first two months and about 20k now?

I mean most people (including me) are just waiting for major updates and eventually the full release in ~one year
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2020, 06:57:19 pm »
Haven't played since late April.   I am waiting for them to patch the game to a state where the servers dont crash or i dont get kicked back to MM randomly.  skirmish gets old quickly.  CB is ok.  Not as fun as NW CB.  Siege is the only really fun MP mode but that barely worked.  Sadly that has issues balance wise as well. 

Haven't tried SP.  idk if i ever will.

i am looking forward to a full release with people hosting their own dedicated servers, and seeing what the mod community can do when that happens. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2020, 07:30:10 pm »
Haven't played since late April.   I am waiting for them to patch the game to a state where the servers dont crash or i dont get kicked back to MM randomly.  skirmish gets old quickly.  CB is ok.  Not as fun as NW CB.  Siege is the only really fun MP mode but that barely worked.  Sadly that has issues balance wise as well. 

Haven't tried SP.  idk if i ever will.

i am looking forward to a full release with people hosting their own dedicated servers, and seeing what the mod community can do when that happens.
Skirmish is the only fun I've had on the game, sadly its dead for most of the day.
movement keyer

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2020, 02:49:05 pm »
On December 19, Saturday 19 CET.
If there are still a few regiments / individuals who are interested in a Bannerlord event:
It should be played in a mode that is as similar as possible to the Battle mode. Personally, I'm really looking forward to this as no matter how well it works, it will definitely be a big step in the right direction.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/%E2%9A%94-event-massacre-in-druimmor-forest-december-19th.435777/

After the event, participants can also post their own experiences here and questions about the event are asked.
I posted this at the german Bannerlord Thread, but I guess here could be some other people who care about Bannerlord events!

Skaen

« Reply #275 on: October 05, 2022, 11:43:43 pm »
Anyone else playing the Campaign/sandbox modes? I'm currently having a blast in singleplayer. Saw an update that the game will go out of Early Access on the 25th of October.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2022, 05:10:39 am »
Custom servers are now up (allowing traditional shield line battles) full release with mod support for custom servers is coming the 25th. This is it! These are the updates that everyone has been waiting on.

Skaen

« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2022, 10:02:47 am »
Custom servers are now up (allowing traditional shield line battles) full release with mod support for custom servers is coming the 25th. This is it! These are the updates that everyone has been waiting on.
I'm honestly not really into the multiplayer of Bannerlord but since they got custom servers again, I'm curious to see how the linebattles in the napoleonic mod will turn out to be.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2022, 10:09:01 am »