Author Topic: The Community's Top 10 GF teams [EU] (Current)  (Read 4409 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Community's Top 10 GF teams [EU] (Current)
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2019, 07:58:58 pm »
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

2 last tournaments kamikaze didnt do anything
but ThugsCry, NotSwedish, CCCP and TBE 2 all did? coz if I remember correctly we have gotten past the group stages in every recent tournament apart from the last one, while apart from thugscry and cccp I don't think those other two teams have done that once in the last 5 tournaments, correct me if im wrong. And ThugsCry and CCCP have only gotten past it once in the last 5 tournaments.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:02:22 pm by Smylie »

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2019, 09:21:54 pm »
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

but ThugsCry, NotSwedish, CCCP and TBE 2 all did? coz if I remember correctly we have gotten past the group stages in every recent tournament apart from the last one, while apart from thugscry and cccp I don't think those other two teams have done that once in the last 5 tournaments, correct me if im wrong. And ThugsCry and CCCP have only gotten past it once in the last 5 tournaments.
yeah youre right but is this list only for tournaments

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2019, 09:54:05 pm »
1. ChimpZ
2. SS (FT) (tz0) Whatever they are called.
3. UVF, snappers caza :)
4. Animals
5. TBE
6. Kamikaze
7. TBE Team 2
8. Movement's teams (mm catalysts etc shitters)
9. Not Swedish
10. Thugs Cry
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2019, 09:58:06 pm »
1. ChimpZ
4. Animals
5. TBE
6. Kamikaze
7. TBE Team 2
9. Not Swedish
10. Thugs Cry

1. ChimpZ
4. Animals
5. TBE
6. TBE Team 2
7. Kamikaze
9. Not Swedish
10. Thugs Cry

Just realized you can't not be in the top 10 gf teams since there are only 10 active  ;D ;D

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2019, 10:43:50 pm »
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

Mighty is right here. I think NotSwedish is the perfect example. We do much better in casual matches then we do in tournaments cause we have people that prefer winning them with the high tier teams or just dont play tournaments anymore. And second you also need to have a look at the brackets of the tournaments. We for example always get ChimpZ and TBE where we get 2 or 3 rounds of them which for my interpretation (I dont care if they care) is pretty decent while ThugsCry or Kamikaze got extremly weak groups the last time (I am talking of the 5v5, last tourney I attended).

Nock

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2019, 11:20:54 pm »
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

what's the point in rating teams according to tournaments AND casual gfs, honestly ?

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2019, 11:49:40 pm »
I'm agree with Nock actually ,should be done only for tournaments, who care about casual ....
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Nock

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2019, 11:56:34 pm »
I'm agree with Nock actually ,should be done only for tournaments, who care about casual ....

thanks for your approval, my butler
go fetch some water now

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2019, 12:30:10 am »

thanks for your approval, my butler
go fetch some water now

sure xD
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2019, 08:18:03 am »
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

Mighty is right here. I think NotSwedish is the perfect example. We do much better in casual matches then we do in tournaments cause we have people that prefer winning them with the high tier teams or just dont play tournaments anymore. And second you also need to have a look at the brackets of the tournaments. We for example always get ChimpZ and TBE where we get 2 or 3 rounds of them which for my interpretation (I dont care if they care) is pretty decent while ThugsCry or Kamikaze got extremly weak groups the last time (I am talking of the 5v5, last tourney I attended).

So basically, you do better in casuals than in tournaments because you have people playing for you that won’t play in tournaments for you, or as I like to call it... invites. Then you complain about having harder groups even though we have been in a group with either SS, ChimpZ, UVF or a team of that level every tournament because that’s how seeding works. Finally, you are calling SS and UVF and Animals extremely weak? Coz last two tournaments that’s who we got in our groups.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2019, 09:56:22 am »
Spoiler
I'll update later!

1.ChimpZ
2.SSJ
3.TBE
4.UVF
5.Animals
6.TBE 2
7.CCCP
8.NotSwedish
9.Kamikaze
10.ThugsCry

So basically, you do better in casuals than in tournaments because you have people playing for you that won’t play in tournaments for you, or as I like to call it... invites. Then you complain about having harder groups even though we have been in a group with either SS, ChimpZ, UVF or a team of that level every tournament because that’s how seeding works. Finally, you are calling SS and UVF and Animals extremely weak? Coz last two tournaments that’s who we got in our groups.
[close]
I did not complain. Why should I, I mean I am not a retard and I know that NotSwedish is shit compared to a lot of teams. But that doesnt change my argument of having a deeper look at tournaments. And if you wanna add casual Matches or not, I simply dont care. I just said that there can be a big difference performance wise but hopping on the invite train seems like you need to find reasons for your losses.
Anyway, I am personally waiting for my 8th or 9th place and I am happy to even be listed.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2019, 09:59:00 am »
1. ChimpZ
4. Animals
5. TBE
6. Kamikaze
7. TBE Team 2
9. Not Swedish
10. Thugs Cry

1. ChimpZ
4. Animals
5. TBE
6. TBE Team 2
7. Kamikaze
9. Not Swedish
10. Thugs Cry

Just realized you can't not be in the top 10 gf teams since there are only 10 active  ;D ;D

I'm lazy kid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2019, 09:02:32 am »
sorry, I have been really busy with NWFL as of late but I will try and finish this tonight and update the thread for this tonight

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2019, 09:13:20 am »
sorry, I have been really busy with NWFL as of late but I will try and finish this tonight and update the thread for this tonight
Yeah it's the time. I am still waiting for my 300.000 price in the list 8)

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2019, 11:51:48 am »
After yestarday tournament 8) 8) 8)
1. Chimpz
2. SSJ (With flusha((top 10 without flusha))
3. UVF
4. TBE
5.MM
6-7. Cccp and Animals
8. Kamikaze
9. ThugsCry
10. Tbe 2
10.5. NWH
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 12:31:18 pm by Plushka »
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !