Author Topic: Maximou's Sword List Unbiased Version  (Read 4197 times)

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Maximou's Sword List Unbiased Version
« on: August 09, 2019, 01:32:46 am »

Maximou's Non-Biased Sword List

Top Tier
100 Maximou
95 Gibby
88 Grey_Warden
86 Hokej
85 Eison

Tier 2
83 Zeyden
82 Drake
81 Tiberias
80 ExTaZz94
80 Ciiges
77 Hursty
76 Dave
76 TabY
75 Herishey
74 Normanguy
74 Kore
73 Python
73 Cr3a
73 Thorvic
73 Ismar
73 Troister
73 Golden
73 Shadey
73 Remao
73 Ouranos
72 Gi
72 Dokletian
72 Wulfstan
72 Ivan
71 DOMI
71 Max
70 DeLaBedoyere
70 Caucasian
70 Blader
70 ZeroNight
70 Witcher
70 Shogun

Tier 3
69 Stannis
69 Lonedoge
68 EpicPizza
67 MarxeiL
65 Retamar
64 Tigere
64 Zappy
63 LoveCat

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
Re: Maximou's Sword List Unbiased Version
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 01:41:42 am »
where's mike

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 01:42:41 am »
72 Ivan
71 DOMI
im so glad you recognize im better than that slime

Edit: Wheres mike

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 01:52:00 am »
Zappy getting disrespected smh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 01:55:38 am »

Finally a non-biased list!

wat

Apply what little brain power you have Maxime and tell me you don't seriously believe
1) Drake/Zeyden are better than Tiberias in sword
2) Ciiges would lose to Zeyden/Drake/ExTaZz

Both of these opinions are just... wow

I also feel like this thread template is familiar 🤔 hmmm, where have I seen this before 🤔🤔🤔
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 02:07:46 am »
Dont do that to my boy pizza

Radulf

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 02:51:56 am »

If you're talking about duel, yes

I don't know, I've never seen Ciiges on NW, but it's also a GF list, right? @Maximou

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 02:57:21 am »

I don't know,
I've never seen Ciiges on NW, but it's also a GF list, right? @Maximou
Yes it is a GF and Duels List. I don't think Ciiges would win against those guys in 1v1 and in GF he's a cav after all and doesn't play inf most of the time.

Nock

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 03:00:07 am »
why is troister, an archer, on a NW sword list lmao

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2019, 03:01:28 am »

I don't know,
Yes it is a GF and Duels List. I don't think Ciiges would win against those guys in 1v1 and in GF he's a cav after all and doesn't play inf most of the time.

You don't think Ciiges would beat them 1v1...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 03:01:48 am »
why is troister, an archer, on a NW sword list lmao
I've seen him fighting with a sword on nw he's quite good, and he knows how to play inf aswell.

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2019, 03:04:59 am »

I don't know,

You don't think Ciiges would beat them 1v1...

Spoiler
[close]
Ciiges won't win vs them on nw, it's just obvious. Either way idgaf about your biased opinion Mr.Top Infantry, plus if Ciiges disagree(if he actually cares about nw lol) he can ft7 them i don't mind.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:06:35 am by Maximou »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 03:24:55 am »
Ciiges won't win vs them on nw, it's just obvious. Either way idgaf about your biased opinion Mr.Top Infantry, plus if Ciiges disagree(if he actually cares about nw lol) he can ft7 them i don't mind.

You've obviously never watched Ciiges play sword on NW. Not surprising, since this list was clearly made without any actual thought being put into it, if you are even capable of complicated thought in the first place Maxime. Yes it is ME that is biased, not you when you've literally put your French friends above almost everyone else, despite it being incredibly obvious to anyone that plays against them that they aren't at the level you've given them. You even put Tiberias, the only other pretty high level French sword player in NW, below Drake and Zeyden. It's just impressive that you can be this brain dead really.

your biased opinion Mr.Top Infantry

I assume that's meant to be a dig towards Native since sword-related infantry in NW isn't really a thing. Let's put it this way Maxime; in Native, you don't get to play infantry in any team that's at a high level because you are totally clueless in anything other than a duel or a very small groupfight. In Unity someone like Caius is way more valuable than you as infantry because, even though you'd 7 - 0 him in duel, he is vastly more competent than you in a match. Your brain is actually incapable of processing the presence of more than 2 or 3 opponents at once. It's the same reason why you're garbage at larger NW groupfights. Your melee (of any kind) achievements in Native are tiny compared to mine; in 1h duel, in 2v2 or 3v3, in 6v6 or in 8v8 battle you are worse than me in melee and always have been. You have no achievements. You've never won a major tournament in any of these categories and you've never beaten me in any of these categories. I just don't know why you have the confidence to argue you are better than me in Native. You can make the argument on NW since you have a good record here, but there just isn't any evidence you can use to say you are in any way comparable on Native.

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 03:30:06 am »

You've obviously never watched Ciiges play sword on NW. Not surprising, since this list was clearly made without any actual thought being put into it, if you are even capable of complicated thought in the first place Maxime. Yes it is ME that is biased, not you when you've literally put your French friends above almost everyone else, despite it being incredibly obvious to anyone that plays against them that they aren't at the level you've given them. You even put Tiberias, the only other pretty high level French sword player in NW, below Drake and Zeyden. It's just impressive that you can be this brain dead really.

I assume that's meant to be a dig towards Native since sword-related infantry in NW isn't really a thing. Let's put it this way Maxime; in Native, you don't get to play infantry in any team that's at a high level because you are totally clueless in anything other than a duel or a very small groupfight. In Unity someone like Caius is way more valuable than you as infantry because, even though you'd 7 - 0 him in duel, he is vastly more competent than you in a match. Your brain is actually incapable of processing the presence of more than 2 or 3 opponents at once. It's the same reason why you're garbage at larger NW groupfights. Your melee (of any kind) achievements in Native are tiny compared to mine; in 1h duel, in 2v2 or 3v3, in 6v6 or in 8v8 battle you are worse than me in melee and always have been. You have no achievements. You've never won a major tournament in any of these categories and you've never beaten me in any of these categories. I just don't know why you have the confidence to argue you are better than me in Native. You can make the argument on NW since you have a good record here, but there just isn't any evidence you can use to say you are in any way comparable on Native.
Sorry, i didn't read it's my policy since 2019.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 03:31:42 am »

Sorry, i didn't read it's my policy since 2019.

and I assume autoblocking has been your policy since 2017 too?

Spoiler
[close]