Author Topic: [TZ0] ToxicityZero-Cohesion Project  (Read 37787 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [TZ0] ToxicityZero-Cohesion Project
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2019, 08:35:52 pm »
but

[close]
also obelix pls never change ur the saviour of fse
reported for posting private conversation on fse :)

:o

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2019, 08:36:17 pm »
its ok im in bed with the mods

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2019, 08:42:25 pm »
I just want to prevent that old tz0 members can't post on this thread , you make a choice , assume up to the end.

i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2019, 08:43:16 pm »
Tz0 recruiting?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2019, 09:32:38 pm »
but

[close]
and btw since when haze is leading tz0 lol

Spoiler
[close]

;)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2019, 09:58:51 pm »
but

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

;)
waiting for haze approbation ;)
+ fwuffy muted = problem solved
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:00:29 pm by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2019, 02:23:34 am »
but

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

;)
waiting for haze approbation ;)
+ fwuffy muted = problem solved

no not really  8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2019, 03:23:35 am »
but

[close]

It's fine, pretty sure all he has to do is crawl back to one of the moderators and beg their pardon, a bit as you did with Tiberias to avoid getting your ass banned
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2019, 06:49:58 am »
but

[close]

It's fine, pretty sure all he has to do is crawl back to one of the moderators and beg their pardon, a bit as you did with Tiberias to avoid getting your ass banned
toi quand tu joueras 1 round en tournoi, tu pourras ouvrir ta gueule, en attendant à part faire le white knight on te voit pas en tournoi, 0 crédibilité
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2019, 09:28:43 am »
but

[close]

toi quand tu joueras 1 round en tournoi, tu pourras ouvrir ta gueule, en attendant à part faire le white knight on te voit pas en tournoi, 0 crédibilité
Imagine trying to flaunt your competitive achievements when you are a well-known cheater, and then trying to shittalk one of the best community members. Hopper you are a truly delusional.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2019, 09:31:32 am »
What's wrong sweetheart? Did I trigger your little feelings so much that you had to urge yourself in writing a reply a french? Did I put your miserable brain under the false impression that this argument may be between you and me? Are your defence mechanisms that weak?

Where did all your whispers go? What happened to your despicable persona which you spent so long building on the forums? So many questions Obelix, and so few answers you are actually capable of giving me. Is bringing tournament activity and results to me pointing out you crying to Tiberias in PM the only actual come back you could think of? You would have guessed that all this time acting like an absolute idiot on the forums - in the hope of getting the slightest glimpse of recognition - would have at least filled you with a bit of repartee but even in that aspect, you keep on disappointing.

I just played a full 6v6 tournament less than two weeks ago in an actual meme team and still managed to reach the playoffs, something you would have been able to see if you were capable of cleaning the unbelievable amount of shit you have in front of your eyes. If you want to bring stats with someone, make sure you know who you are talking to, especially when it's with someone who has more NW experience and knowledge than you will ever do. I have won two groupfighting tournaments in NW prime (something which isn't up to the baboons of your kind to discuss btw), was one of the most impactful players in one of the most contested season of the RGL and was already partaking in tournaments while you were still trying to figure out the right click on your mouse.

The fact you have made your way in good groupfighting teams seem to make you believe that you can actually shit-talk your betters. Allow me to replace certain things in their context. When things didn't go your way on the french forum, you threatened to DDOS people in a pathetic attempt at trying to show how much of a dangerous person you were. In order to avoid getting banned, you cried a river to Tiberias in private messages and only survived through his indulgence, something you have since then shown you were nothing close of deserving. You used a hack on public servers and only got away with it, once more through more crying and fake apologies.  Realising that you wouldn't get to play with good players only through hard work, you then turned into a forum clown, reposting overused memes from a french forum which you probably spent your childhood on, in a desperate attempt at capting people's attention.

Don't talk about credibility Obelix, when it's a word which you ignore the real meaning of. Credibility is not a given or something you can appropriate yourself, but something you earn, very much like recognition. Being a troll and showing constant immature behaviour makes you nothing special. Changing your nicknames on a regular basis makes you nothing special. Trying to imitate your poor friend's behaviours in the hope of being accepted as one of them, makes you nothing special.

You are my sweet child, nothing special. But the hardest part is probably about admitting it to yourself, in order to change for the best.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:35:50 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2019, 09:54:34 am »
 :o that might be the hardest, boldest most savage oof, ever

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2019, 10:21:10 am »
never was a fun of reading big a text on a pc game forum, but this one was worth it!!!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2019, 10:26:15 am »
never was a fun of reading big a text on a pc game forum, but this one was worth it!!!
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2019, 10:37:08 am »
Spoiler
What's wrong sweetheart? Did I trigger your little feelings so much that you had to urge yourself in writing a reply a french? Did I put your miserable brain under the false impression that this argument may be between you and me? Are your defence mechanisms that weak?

Where did all your whispers go? What happened to your despicable persona which you spent so long building on the forums? So many questions Obelix, and so few answers you are actually capable of giving me. Is bringing tournament activity and results to me pointing out you crying to Tiberias in PM the only actual come back you could think of? You would have guessed that all this time acting like an absolute idiot on the forums - in the hope of getting the slightest glimpse of recognition - would have at least filled you with a bit of repartee but even in that aspect, you keep on disappointing.

I just played a full 6v6 tournament less than two weeks ago in an actual meme team and still managed to reach the playoffs, something you would have been able to see if you were capable of cleaning the unbelievable amount of shit you have in front of your eyes. If you want to bring stats with someone, make sure you know who you are talking to, especially when it's with someone who has more NW experience and knowledge than you will ever do. I have won two groupfighting tournaments in NW prime (something which isn't up to the baboons of your kind to discuss btw), was one of the most impactful players in one of the most contested season of the RGL and was already partaking in tournaments while you were still trying to figure out the right click on your mouse.

The fact you have made your way in good groupfighting teams seem to make you believe that you can actually shit-talk your betters. Allow me to replace certain things in their context. When things didn't go your way on the french forum, you threatened to DDOS people in a pathetic attempt at trying to show how much of a dangerous person you were. In order to avoid getting banned, you cried a river to Tiberias in private messages and only survived through his indulgence, something you have since then shown you were nothing close of deserving. You used a hack on public servers and only got away with it, once more through more crying and fake apologies.  Realising that you wouldn't get to play with good players only through hard work, you then turned into a forum clown, reposting overused memes from a french forum which you probably spent your childhood on, in a desperate attempt at capting people's attention.

Don't talk about credibility Obelix, when it's a word which you ignore the real meaning of. Credibility is not a given or something you can appropriate yourself, but something you earn, very much like recognition. Being a troll and showing constant immature behaviour makes you nothing special. Changing your nicknames on a regular basis makes you nothing special. Trying to imitate your poor friend's behaviours in the hope of being accepted as one of them, makes you nothing special.

You are my sweet child, nothing special. But the hardest part is probably about admitting it to yourself, in order to change for the best.
[close]

Imagine writing 14 lines to answer a "troll"
The thing you can't deny is that you are a bad player to stay polite, and in groupfighting, your long texts on FSE to play the little mastermind don't impress anyone.
I do not care about reputation, only skill maters to me
So basically when you join a team, and you are not even in the roster for the next competitive tournament, you better shut your mouth

You are known to be the nice guy who always have a positive spirit on FSE, but nonetheless, you are a  ghost on the competitive scene.
Also, we are all waiting for you to stream the FRA NWWC matches, because we love your commentary such as "He blocked" or "He chambered".
What you should do is train more and speak less
Don't consider yourself as a legend, you are not Drake :)
Just remember in a competitive game, the goal is not to post mushy retarded things on the forum to be a kind guy, it's to improve and try to reach the top.
I don't understand what is your goal in this game nowaways, you are bad, you don't organise tournaments, maybe just leave the game?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:56:31 am by The Whisperer »