Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 524462 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dutch, German & French Elections Thread, or The General Political Thread
« Reply #1005 on: June 21, 2017, 02:03:19 pm »
But it seems some of you do not live in the inner cities so how can you pretend to know the solution and also the cause of these problems. Go out and meet these people. Several of you talk like "black people" are some foreign species that you have never encountered personally besides seeing some b.s racist news or some YouTube videos of the hood. These people do have real issues and to constantly tell them otherwise is the reason half of them have issues. You are not in their shoes and most of you seem to have no real personal experiences with this side of life so why try to put your 2 cents in and tell them how to fix it.

See a few hood niggas and now all black people are against the police and are killing each other and degrading the inner cities with drugs etc. Whites have nothing to do with it... ::)

Honestly there are just as many trashy white people that contribute to the downfall of certain parts of cities and even neighborhoods outside of the cities as black people. And when you keep turning the blame towards one racial group of people you are in fact being racist and adding to the problem. It appears as if some of you live in nice suburbs far away from any of the real world things discussed here especially when regarding race. I live in pretty large diverse city and i can tell you moving people out of the city isn't going to just magically clean up their lives as the problem is not their urban surrounding. These problems and issues such as drug abuse and gang activity spread far out from the inner cities already. I have been in more dangerous places in neighborhoods outside of the city more times then when i was downtown.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:25:42 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1006 on: June 25, 2017, 01:37:03 am »
Gentrification is a solution, if applied properly. It's a vast success in the NL and Germany
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: June 25, 2017, 09:22:26 am »
Gentrification is a solution, if applied properly. It's a vast success in the NL and Germany
no, it is not. It just pretty much moves the Problem, while making every inner city look like its been designed by a retarded Hipster architekt who just graduated
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: June 25, 2017, 02:37:02 pm »
How is it a succes?

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 pm »
Oh please, it is here Duuring and you know this. Demolish it, make it nicer and just a tad more expensive, half or so of the people leave and scatter.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 25, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »
But it seems some of you do not live in the inner cities so how can you pretend to know the solution and also the cause of these problems. Go out and meet these people. Several of you talk like "black people" are some foreign species that you have never encountered personally besides seeing some b.s racist news or some YouTube videos of the hood. These people do have real issues and to constantly tell them otherwise is the reason half of them have issues. You are not in their shoes and most of you seem to have no real personal experiences with this side of life so why try to put your 2 cents in and tell them how to fix it.

See a few hood niggas and now all black people are against the police and are killing each other and degrading the inner cities with drugs etc. Whites have nothing to do with it... ::)

Honestly there are just as many trashy white people that contribute to the downfall of certain parts of cities and even neighborhoods outside of the cities as black people. And when you keep turning the blame towards one racial group of people you are in fact being racist and adding to the problem. It appears as if some of you live in nice suburbs far away from any of the real world things discussed here especially when regarding race. I live in pretty large diverse city and i can tell you moving people out of the city isn't going to just magically clean up their lives as the problem is not their urban surrounding. These problems and issues such as drug abuse and gang activity spread far out from the inner cities already. I have been in more dangerous places in neighborhoods outside of the city more times then when i was downtown.

What complete and utter nonsense. Let's see if I can dissect this contradictory rant...

Exactly how is this perspective of the situation going to solve anything, may I ask? The African American gang violence problem is a crisis that needs outside intervention if it's going to be solved. That help will have to come from, and brace yourself for this, outsiders! The number of total murders in Chicago for 2017 stands at 313! We are only in June!

It's becoming increasing apparent that some sort of outside intervention is needed; this problem has been going on for generations, it clearly cannot solve itself. Violence and gang warfare is the culture of these Americans, and it's going to be incredibly difficult to change that, it's certainly not going to happen by itself.

Nobody is saying that, you tool. It's quite evident however, with all the rioting and police shootings taking place in the past few months and years, that the relationship between the majority of black people and the police is horrifically bad. Not only that however, but we are correct in saying the inner city blacks are massacring each other. That's not from generalisation, that's from reading one report provided by DNAinfo for Chicago.

Your last point is ridiculous - the drug war between the African Americans and the Mexicans has nothing to do with white people. Are you are poking at that conspiracy theory that the CIA is behind all drugs into the hood? I thought that died in the 90s.

I find it disturbing just how eager you are to blame others, particularly outsiders and white people, for the problems of these gangsters. Bad parenting, poor economic decisions and a lack of respect for themselves and the law is what landed them in their dire situations. Refusing to address that the majority of a particular race is problematic because it's "racist" is politically correct nonsense. You cannot blame outsiders for the problems in the inner cities and then bar them from addressing the issue.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #1011 on: June 25, 2017, 09:37:02 pm »
I find it disturbing just how eager you are to blame others, particularly outsiders and white people, for the problems of these gangsters. Bad parenting, poor economic decisions and a lack of respect for themselves and the law is what landed them in their dire situations. Refusing to address that the majority of a particular race is problematic because it's "racist" is politically correct nonsense. You cannot blame outsiders for the problems in the inner cities and then bar them from addressing the issue.

Are you kidding me? You are talking about one statistic from CHIRAQ and condemn the majority of an entire race! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 25, 2017, 09:48:27 pm »
Chicago is most prominent example, but the problem is very much nation wide. If you don't think CHIRAQ is good enough, let's jump to government reports.

2005 was a particularly bad year; the Bureau of Justice Statistics stated that blacks were victims of 7,999 homicides in 2005 and said that 93 percent were killed by people who shared their race.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Are you trying to argue that black people, almost exclusively in the inner cities mind you, don't have a problem with murder? I wouldn't put it past you, given the pure sh*t you spoke in your last post  ;D

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 25, 2017, 10:00:05 pm »
Are you aware that in case of blacks in the U.S., the underlying problem is not that blacks are violent, but that they're usually poor and the subject of systematic racism?

Just throwing ideas out there.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1014 on: June 25, 2017, 10:06:20 pm »
Are you aware that in case of blacks in the U.S., the underlying problem is not that blacks are violent, but that they're usually poor and the subject of systematic racism?

From what system?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 25, 2017, 10:20:28 pm »
they're usually poor

As I stated earlier, this is a result of bad parenting and poor financial decisions. This leads to crime though, yes.

the subject of systematic racism?

Nonsense, AA actually gives them a systematic advantage. SAT bonuses and race-based scholarships go a long way.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 25, 2017, 10:54:28 pm »
i win again

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 25, 2017, 10:54:58 pm »
i win again
aint that hard if you are simply right.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 25, 2017, 11:29:47 pm »
its also a problem of bad public schools, so kids from a poor background have little chances to get a good education and become some money, so their children gonna be poor too, etc.
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1019 on: June 25, 2017, 11:34:11 pm »

From what system?
Why am I still here