Author Topic: Ban Request [45e]Cdt_Festive~  (Read 788 times)

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohannBrahms
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request [45e]Cdt_Festive~
« on: February 05, 2016, 11:11:25 pm »
Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_NA1
Name of the person causing trouble: [45e]Cdt_Festive~
Nature of their offense: TKing and leaving for no reason other than positively epic trolling
Time and date of their offense: February 5th, 2016, 4:40PM EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim. I didn't provoke the attack, beyond moonlighting as a retarded person (in chat.)
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):
Spoiler
Start of round, he looks like he's trying to team wound me (chasing me when I go off course, fired at me at round start)

Still chasing me

Here's the scoreboard, proof there wasn't many valid targets to mistake me with, and also I wasn't near any when I was killed

Breaks off to fight enemy, I dismounted the opponent and let Festive finish him off, did not injure Festive at all (not even unintentionally, nor did I TW him in past rounds, not even by accident)

Chasing me again after my remark about kill stealing, not that I particularly cared with all of 5 players online

First hit on me

Teamkill

He left

[close]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 11:13:28 pm by JohannBrahms »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Request [45e]Cdt_Festive~
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:51:02 pm »
He teamkilled then self slayed shortly after.  Seeing as he put so much effort into teamkilling, he can make an unban request.

Banned, Thanks for the report.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.