Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143627 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
B-b-b-but two of the rounds we won we were down going into the melee ;-;

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
yeah i wouldn't say we beat you guys in melee, but you got outled and out-shot so i guess 2 for 3 isn't bad.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
yeah i wouldn't say we beat you guys in melee, but you got outled and out-shot so i guess 2 for 3 isn't bad.
Out led, no

Out shot, yes

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Out led, no

Out shot, yes
wait, vortex did tho  ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 01:36:24 am by Risk_ »

MATT123456789

3e won off luck no doubt about that, the last linebattle we had we won 7-3, and thats becuase majority of the rounds went into melee. See the pattern here?

3e can only crutch off luck, i.e. shots.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
3e won off luck no doubt about that, the last linebattle we had we won 7-3, and thats becuase majority of the rounds went into melee. See the pattern here?

3e can only crutch off luck, i.e. shots.

and our three lb 1v1s before that were

9-1 for 3e
5-5 tie
7-3 for 3e

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Jesus we're all cancer

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
  • Side: Union
nothin personnel kid
A year of underdogs

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Out led, no

Out shot, yes
at some point you have to start blaming the leading if you can never shoot. :thinking:

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Out led, no

Out shot, yes
at some point you have to start blaming the leading if you can never shoot. :thinking:

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Out led, no

Out shot, yes
But our leaders can shoot and we get better angles :thinking:

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Out led, no

Out shot, yes
you didn't get the better angles though, that's what i focused on the most and why we won the shooting. watch sleek's video to see how we either re-adjust to a better angle every time or we start the shooting engagement first and shit on you to the point where it doesn't matter.

MATT123456789

Out led, no

Out shot, yes
you didn't get the better angles though, that's what i focused on the most and why we won the shooting. watch sleek's video to see how we either re-adjust to a better angle every time or we start the shooting engagement first and shit on you to the point where it doesn't matter.

Let us all remember the time the 3evolt cheated by ghosting and giving away russian and waste position every round during RGL, and still to this day do it in every event.

You guys are cheaters, keep cherishing your wins that were won through cheating.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Only reason 3eVolt win is cause they have Sleek who, after Pointblank is the 2nd best 9y Florida player.

this is correct
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Only reason 3eVolt win is cause they have Sleek who, after Pointblank is the 2nd best 9y Florida player.
it is also very important to remember PJ is the 3rd best 9y Florida player.