Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Nation Profiles  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NWWC 2018 Nation Profiles
« on: April 09, 2018, 11:35:36 am »
Nation Profiles  W.I.P

Can i quickly point out that not all of these will be 100% accurate, private message me over steam if you wish something to be edited from your Nations profile. These profiles are ONLY based of NWWC, and do not include NWEC, otherwise it would just take me way too long to complete. Thanks.

Team Sweden (Sweden, Finland)
Current Captains:
Carolus, Alator   
Previous Captains:
Carolus, EpicPizza, Stark
Titles:
2nd Place NWWC 2016

Strengths:
Strong and Experienced Players. Chemistry
Weaknesses:
Unreliable Members

Quotes from Nation Captains:    
Captain Carolus
"We have the weakest team since 2014 this year and rely on our Finns, the awful Swedish regrowth since 2016 also means that players have to come back from retirement/inactivity to help the team. Our goal this edition of the NWWC is to try to make past the groupstage and anything beyond that is bonus."
[close]
Captain Alator

[close]
Quotes from Rival Nation Captains:
Team "" Captain ""

[close]
Team "" Captain ""
" "
[close]
Top 3 Players (Captain Opinions):
"janne":
Plays -, Play-style described as: -, Plays well with: -, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Janne":
Plays -, Play-style described as: -, Plays well with: -, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Janne":
[close]

[close]

Team Belgium
Need:  Everything
[close]

Team Hungary
Have:
- RolandHunter Quote
- Best 3 Players
Need:
- Who your best 3 Players Play best with, how they play, and where they play
- Quote from Dani
[close]

Team England
Current Captains:
HerculesTP, Maurice   
Previous Captains:
HerculesTP, Maurice, Herishey, Axiom, Evan and LameHorse
Titles:
1st Place NWEC 2013, 1st Place NWEC 2014 3rd Place NWWC 2017, 2nd Place M-NWWC 2016, 1st Place NWWC 2015, 3rd Place M-NWWC 2015

Strengths:
Strong Players, Teamwork
Weaknesses:
Drama

Captain HerculesTP
"This year, most the lads including myself have come into England with the knowledge from last years NWWC, and with our solid line-up and with France being crippled, i seriously think we have a strong chance this year. Teamspeak and Noise levels are our main weakness, but as matches go on, i only see this gradually improving. I feel me and Maurice have superb synergy as captains, our line-up is looking strong and we have plenty of flexibility within our positions and members. I'm Confident. "
[close]
Captain Maurice
"We have a strong team this year, i'm happy with our line up and everyone is feeling confident, unfortunate that some of our old good players have needed to take a break, but overall i'm confident in our chances this year"
[close]
Team France Captain Tiberias
Coming soon
[close]
Team "" Captain ""
" "
[close]
"Bagins":
"Bagins plays Flank, but this does not mean he cannot play anywhere else. Bagins is one of the strongest players i have met, it's been exciting to watch him grow as a player. I would describe Bagins' playstyle as Aggressive but Controlled. Bagins' doesn't just jump in a grab kills...apart from when the cunt trolls. He plays carefully with his teammates and makes sure his flank wins. Bagins' plays best with Asian and Axiom. Asian compliments Bagins' fight-style perfectly due to their strong chemistry and synergy. Bagins' also works well with Axiom in certain situations, both these players i feel are aggressive, therefore sometimes it may backfire...am yet to see this though :).  Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Maurice":
Maurice plays around Mid/Mid-Flank, he plays well LITERALLY anywhere. Flank, Mid, Mid-Flank, anywhere i put him, he destroys the enemy team. Maurice is extremely flexible within the team, which also makes him such an amazing captain, if he see's a flank struggling, he can give advice as well as playing with them to add a practical side towards his captaincy. As much as it is a meme, i would describe Maurice's fight-style as Patient and Glitchy, Although he hates it, Maurice has amazing timing, which to a normal player makes his play-stlye seem extremely "glitchy", Maurice plays patiently and effectively, this is what makes him one of the greats. Maurice plays best with Anyone, I cannot pin-point a specific person Maurice plays well with, because otherwise i'd have to list the whole team.  Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Axiom":
Axiom Plays Anywhere, I mainly play axiom mid due to his amazing awareness and ability to help the entire team from his central position. Axiom has immense importance within Team England, Not only is he a God in Melee, but he provides a fountain of experience towards the team. I would describe Axioms fight-style as Reliable, All-Rounded and Semi-Aggressive, The amount of times i have said "OH FOK MEY WELL DUN AXIOM", because axiom continues to surprise, he is always in the right place at the right time, supporting the team around him and getting a shit tonne of kills. I would say axiom plays best with Maurice and Bagins, Whether he is playing Flank with Bagins, or Mid with Maurice, Axiom manages to compliment his teammates and create a positive situation out of the majority of negative ones. All-in-all i would class axiom as our most reliable player.  Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
[close]

Team Bulgaria
-
[close]

Team MENA (Middle-East/North Africa)
Need: Everything (unless its on my laptop)
[close]

Team Poland
Have:
- 3 Best Players
Need:
- Zawisa Quote
- Simskil Quote
- Who your top 3 Play best with, where they play, What their playstyle is described as
[close]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:50:42 pm by MarxeiL »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC Nation Profiles
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 11:35:49 am »

Team France
Current Captains:
Tibérias, LeBrave 
Previous Captains:
LeBrave, Clash, Peponi, Lubukill, Vade, Sinjide
Titles:
1st Place NWWC 2017, 1st Place M-NWWC 2016, 1st Place M-NWWC 2015, 3rd Place NWWC 2015

Strengths:
All Strong group and Individual Players, Play together in and Out of NWWC, Been Together for a long time, Tibby is a babe
Weaknesses:
Internal Problems

Captain Tiberias
"We lost our captain and our best player, Haze, i'm taking the lead of this team and i'll try my very best to win this edition with the help of my guys.  I'm trying to establish a good relation between players and captains which wasn't the case before. Wish good luck to all the teams. -Tib-"
[close]
Captain LeBrave
"Defend the Title, but my opinion on this team it's i think we have many chance to win this world cup but this competition will be hard and we must play our best level like the last years but this year with a new roster with one part of old players and new players so this team and verry new so we have to train for play our best when the competition will come. I'm captain on the French National Team since 2015 and every nation cups are differant  and i think this nation cup will be the hardest thing I'm going to play and my 6th national competitions and my last"
[close]
Team England Captain HerculesTP
"....Fkn France man.  Always being a bastard to get past in NWWC. For so long Great Britian dominated and set the standard for NWWC. Now France has taken over and set an incredibly high standard and level for NWWC. Last year, unfortunately we came 2 rounds shy of beating France, closest we've gotten in a while, and for us in GB, it was like a mini-Victory. France's roster this year has been wounded due to the fact of vital members leaving. However, this does not mean they are weak, We are excited to see them in NWWC, and i believe ENG vs FRA will really be another match to remember. Hopefully as good as last year. All i can say is good luck :)"
[close]
Team "" Captain ""
" "
[close]
ExtazZ:
. Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Maharbaal:
, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Troister:
,  Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
[close]

Team Croatia
Need everything
[close]

Team Wales
Have:
- 3 Best players
- Dave Quote
Need:
-Scoggins Quote
- Where best 3 players play, who they play with, how they play
[close]

Team Russia
Need everything
[close]

Team Spain
Current Captains:
Chicken, Marquez 
Previous Captains:
Chicken, Marquez, Amanda
Titles:
None

Strengths:
Strong Team, Play as a Team In and Out of NWWC
Weaknesses:
Limited Players to pick from.

Captain Chicken
"The spanish team is currently in its zenit after many months of intensive practise for this cup, on which we will do far better than in any prior edition. Now remains to see how far can Spain reach this year."
[close]
Captain Marquez
"....Same as Chicken"
[close]
Team "" Captain ""
""
[close]
Team "" Captain ""
" "
[close]
Alatriste:
PlaysFlank and plays best with Marquez. Described as "He likes to be patient and work together with his team mates in order to push the line as he performs his godlike feints. Distance, blockchambering, kicking." . Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Mr_T:
PlaysCenter-flank and plays best with García. Described as "Mr_T is a defensive player who holds the line and stops any enemies that may rush into our formation. His slow and calmed style is balanced with perhaps the best blocking ability of the team.", Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Marquez:
PlaysFlank and plays best with Alatriste. Described as "The spanish MVP, the arrowhead of the team. Playing with distances and timings, he is undeniably the first man through the breach.",  Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]

[close]

Team NORDEN (Norway, Denmark)
Have:
- Best 3 Players
- Zappy Quote
Need:
- Where best 3 players play, who they play best with, How they play
- Norwegian Quote
[close]

Team Scotland
Current Captains:
Gi, Caskie   
Previous Captains:
Gi, Fatkoala, Deans
Titles:
None

Strengths:
SSSCCCOOTTLLAANNDDD   FFFOORREEVVVEERRR
Weaknesses:
New Players, Some new to NWWC

Captain Gi
"Scotland this year is a team mixed between some good, solid older players along with some newer players whom are experiencing their first attempt at a major tournament. We have the quality to upset however this year might be a few months too early for us."
[close]
Captain Caskie
"Glad to see we got a good amount of sign-ups this year consisting of old and new players. I feel like we have a good chance of showing many people that Scotland this year is a team to be reconded with."
[close]
"Scotland has a lot of very good players. I didn't have the occasion to practice against them and
I don't know the results of their recents practice matchs but it's definitely not a team to underestimate."

[close]
Team "" Captain ""
" "
[close]
Dayboul:
Plays Agressive, goes for first picks (will either get the first pick in the match or die first), Agressive flank player, works well where ever. Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Gi:
Agressive, Goes for [/b]switches and side stabs[/b], Mid player, Works well with Adam, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
Caskie:
Ranged mixed, tries to pick off aggressive players on the flanks however can switch and go aggressive himself, Flank player, works really well with Mike Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]

[close]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:31:06 am by Hercules »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 11:36:00 am »

Team USA (United States of America)

[close]

Team Canada

[close]

Team Germany

[close]

Team Netherlands Nation Profile
History

[close]
Current Captains:
Speculaaskoekje, Pieter   
Previous Captains:
Pieter, Ismar, Xerxes   
Titles:
None in NWWC (all NWEC)   

Strengths: Experienced Players that know how NWWC Works
Weaknesses:

Captain Pieter
''This year the NWWC hosts forces us to become very cringy, we believe the french are out doing themselves by putting all FRA in there name as a quick responds to that we the dutch put NL_ in our names and took the legend himself Paul de Leeuw as our steam pics. Its pretty much the same line up as always as we dutch have no lives I suppose, but overall I can say that typing this has made me want to kill myself more then anything and I am now forced to clear my hands with bleach.''
[close]
Captain Speculaaskoekje
“Wanneer het regent in riki zijn kamer gaan we 180 op de linkerbaan”
[close]
Team " " Captain " "

[close]
Team " " Captain " "

[close]
"Rikimaru":
Plays Flank, Play-style described as: Down Spammer, Plays well with: Ismar, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Pieter":
Plays Mid, Play-style described as: Aggressive, Plays well with: Ziggy, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
"Ismar":
Plays Flank, Play-style described as: Down Spammer, Plays well with: Rikimaru, Rating on Statistics Page: "N/A"
[close]
[close]

Team Yugoslavia/Serbia

[close]

Team Turkey

[close]

Team Greece

[close]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 02:50:50 pm by Hercules »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »

Team Italy Nation Profile

[close]

Team Ukraine (Ukraine, Macedonia) Nation Profile

[close]

Team Czechoslovakia Nation Profile
History

[close]
Current Captains:
Fwuffy, Salakien   
Previous Captains:
Kore, Thor, Peterman   
Titles:
2nd Place NWWC 2017. 3rd Place NWWC 2016.   

Strengths:
Strong Roster. Chemistry.   
Weaknesses:
Too many memes to concentrate.   

Captain Fwuffy

[close]
Captain Salakien

[close]

[close]
Team England Captain Maurice
"Strong leadership, strong line-up, and strong chemistry. Funny, innovative and powerful, the CZSK team is sure to leave the other nations quaking in their boots! :)"
[close]
" ":
[close]
" ":
[close]
" ":
[close]

[close]

Team Romania Nation Profile

[close]

Team Switzerland/Austria Nation Profile

[close]

Team Ireland Nation Profile

[close]
[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 02:37:40 pm by Hercules »