Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup [M-NWWC]  (Read 85348 times)

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup [M-NWWC]
« Reply #405 on: October 29, 2015, 09:41:55 pm »
GG Hard Match Germany.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #406 on: October 29, 2015, 09:43:22 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2015, 09:44:53 pm »
Remember to fill all TBA slots by Friday.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2015, 10:21:05 pm »
Already pointed that out about great britain, but it's not up to me how they do it now is it? It's not me who hosts this tournament, I'm just pointing out the problem with this type of justification as it then makes it possible for others to do the same, and the whole point of having "nations" fight each other becomes meaningless.

Also using olympics as an analogy is pointless considering it's a one time exception that great britain plays as one "nation", it doesn't necessitate that they should do it here. Though as I said it's up to the hosts regarding the rules. I've already pointed out that autonomous nations can play independently without necessarily having a state, considering it's a cup between nations (unless I'm mistaken).

Either way I don't care, just criticizing the justification 'tis all.

I agree with you about GB. Not fair but what can we do ? Ah well. They will just win it again this year probs.
If there is no team for your nations that shouldnt stop you from playing? If your primary language the same as other countries next to you and they play in NWWC why not join in.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2015, 10:26:14 pm »
Already pointed that out about great britain, but it's not up to me how they do it now is it? It's not me who hosts this tournament, I'm just pointing out the problem with this type of justification as it then makes it possible for others to do the same, and the whole point of having "nations" fight each other becomes meaningless.

Also using olympics as an analogy is pointless considering it's a one time exception that great britain plays as one "nation", it doesn't necessitate that they should do it here. Though as I said it's up to the hosts regarding the rules. I've already pointed out that autonomous nations can play independently without necessarily having a state, considering it's a cup between nations (unless I'm mistaken).

Either way I don't care, just criticizing the justification 'tis all.

I agree with you about GB. Not fair but what can we do ? Ah well. They will just win it again this year probs.
If there is no team for your nations that shouldnt stop you from playing? If your primary language the same as other countries next to you and they play in NWWC why not join in.
It basically makes no difference for us, there is one proper Scottish player in our team and the rest are English lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2015, 11:38:26 pm »
It basically makes no difference for us, there is one proper Scottish player in our team and the rest are English lol.
~

Isn't Axiom Irish?

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2015, 11:45:56 pm »
~

Isn't Axiom Irish?
No lol.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2015, 01:40:38 am »
~

Isn't Axiom Irish?
No lol.

I swear on his steam, it said he is from Ireland :P

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 30, 2015, 01:51:58 am »
Already had this discussion so I won't justify it anymore.

Zeus added for the last slot of Team GB (so long as he is home for the NWWC, if not Normanguy will be in).
Ok then if one of us won't come Kazak will replace him, ok? 9 people in roaster FUCK YEAH! 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:01:30 am by Elessar »

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2015, 01:59:23 am »

Zeus added for the last slot of Team GB (so long as he is home for the NWWC, if not Normanguy will be in).
Ok then if someone of us wont come Kazak will change him, ok? 9 people in roaster FUCK YEAH!

Legit. I guess he has the right to do that.....

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2015, 08:45:02 am »
Nation: Finland
Co-Captain: Janne
2nd Co-Captain:  cletus
Roster: Janne, Cletus, Ase, Beethoven, Adams, Varangian, Sakonen
Damm Janne. Where is Akame? :P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2015, 10:40:42 am »

Ok then if one of us won't come Kazak will replace him, ok? 9 people in roaster FUCK YEAH! 8) 8) 8)
You can say that if you want any nation can it's common sense to have a back-up in case someone can't come. But it won't be 9 people in the roster as the other one won't be put on the roster unless needed and won't be allowed to play unless someone actually doesn't show up.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2015, 11:20:10 am »
Nation: España - Spain
Co-Captain: Chicken
2nd Co-Captain: DarkLight
Roster: Chicken, M_T, Laurens, Soda, DarkLight, Alatriste, Retamar.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2015, 02:33:42 pm »

You can say that if you want any nation can it's common sense to have a back-up in case someone can't come. But it won't be 9 people in the roster as the other one won't be put on the roster unless needed and won't be allowed to play unless someone actually doesn't show up.

Whats the point of having 8 people on roaster when only 5 people play. THe other 3 players are the backups. Soo you want to have a backup for a backup ?  :o

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 30, 2015, 03:04:16 pm »
Ur so fucking annoying.