Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134786 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #510 on: April 14, 2018, 05:10:13 am »
The NA 1v1 scene was dead during season 7 because it was just two insanely stacked groupfighting teams running into enemy lines, taking whatever casualties they took because it literally didnt matter. This season there was an actual leader in league 1, and now the reg rollers are whining about how they got creamed. Now we see how the 71st just collects the reg rollers from the 93rd, 91st, and Nr4 to make another super reg to fix their ego.
callig Irish a good leader lmao
Can you give me a good criteria on how he isn't? He was able to beat the 91st, which everyone in NA has been saying Asian is the best line leader out of NA for the past 4-5 years. What will you say? "He hillcamped" What 6te does isn't hill camping, it's kiting, 1v1s are more than get close reverse column eachother to death, 1 volley then melee he just put the 6te in positions to have us up in the melees, because it disturbs you and you don't like it doesn't mean irish isn't a good leader.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't like fighting it either, the Nr4 and 6te NWL match was aids for us, but what he does is tactically superior to everyonelse.
I wouldn't really call dragging rounds out by running away, trying to use up the patience of the enemy team making you a better line leader in general :/ Its just these days in NW people don't have the attention span for it
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2018, 05:11:15 am »
Sun's is a free man lmao waste you ain't got shit on him

Now go mop some floors pri
Wow

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #512 on: April 14, 2018, 05:11:45 am »
go bed kids wtf

MATT123456789

« Reply #513 on: April 14, 2018, 05:12:19 am »
Think Matt's a little salty maple banned him from NA Groupfighting, have fun playing on pedro's dead server  :-*

Lol firesweaty I saw the steam logs of u raging after that ft7

Have fun with losing to Matt 7-0 lolol embarrassing.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #514 on: April 14, 2018, 05:12:36 am »
Meme
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:15:00 am by NickCole »

|Viper|

« Reply #515 on: April 14, 2018, 05:12:58 am »
To wrap this up we beat 91st fair and square and that's pretty much it. Yes like Rafael said Asian was one of the best leaders in the Community for a long time and since we won already why does it matter if we camped or not? 91st lose doesn't affect you or 71st what so ever. If 71st really has the big of a deal with our leading then why don't you just 1v1 us already and show us how much better you are than us.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 14, 2018, 05:13:59 am »
Yeah but that same reg leader also played about 5 illegal players that we know off....again.

Did the same in EU with 12th js
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 14, 2018, 05:14:31 am »
Funny thread

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #518 on: April 14, 2018, 05:14:51 am »
Irish is out here touching kids while he's not even here
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #519 on: April 14, 2018, 05:15:12 am »
Yeah but that same reg leader also played about 5 illegal players that we know off....again.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #520 on: April 14, 2018, 05:15:57 am »
Can anyone even name me the 5 illegal players we had?

|Viper|

« Reply #521 on: April 14, 2018, 05:16:20 am »
Can anyone even name me the 5 illegal players we had?

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #522 on: April 14, 2018, 05:16:21 am »
We were able to beat two regiments without camping, 93rd and 91st. Just because we lead differently than you doesn't give you an excuse to start bitching and whining because we're tactically better than you at leading.
Running away sure helps. Don't act like 6te wasn't stack with melee.

Is that a joke? 93rd and Nr4 beat us in every gf like 15-4. 6te isnt close to stacked. Half our lineup are new gen players. we only beat 91st in 2 gfs and they were 15-14 both times.(Granted 91st was missing people too). Nickcole the type of guy to join a reg like 15e and 87th and think he can make them god tier with his presence.

Offline Curtis_Shuttler

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Citrus
« Reply #523 on: April 14, 2018, 05:16:49 am »
To wrap this up we beat 91st fair and square and that's pretty much it. Yes like Rafael said Asian was one of the best leaders in the Community for a long time and since we won already why does it matter if we camped or not? 91st lose doesn't affect you or 71st what so ever. If 71st really has the big of a deal with our leading then why don't you just 1v1 us already and show us how much better you are than us.
As far as 91st goes: its fine that you beat them, just don't pretend you guys didn't camp the whole thing. Also

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #524 on: April 14, 2018, 05:17:03 am »
Oo oo do it Saturday night so I can go!

too bad this isn't 4 months ago then LG could 1v1 6te! Except 6te wouldn't have Raf, Yoshie, Suns and a few other people but what does that matter

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer