Author Topic: ProudBoys' Own ~ 6v6 Tournament ~ 26th of January [12/12]  (Read 22921 times)

Nock

Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 6v6 Tournament ~ 26th of January [12/12]
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2020, 11:18:29 pm »
cant ban me if i already quit nw ;)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2020, 11:19:48 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 6v6 Tournament ~ 26th of January [0/8]
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2020, 11:31:11 pm »
TEAM SIGNUP
Team's Name:Animals
Team Roster (Include ID):  Alatriste(495512), Padawan(1347805), Centurion(417491),  Rydh (362260),  Witcher (1145029), tba, tba ,tba,tba
Captain's: Coco_Ayala
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2020, 11:33:41 pm »
a huge amount of people use that healthbar modpack and its on a toggle so there’s no giveaway even in screenshots. source: Ricky
Agreed a massive amount of players use the health bar/name tool. In fact Wüstis admin tool is freely available as a "Modification" it requires admin on the server but does the same thing. There are loads of versions and I simply don't believe that to be cheating it's far too common place. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.0. You can literally download it from FSE. Did I even mention the amount of people still using bettymod? https://www.moddb.com/mods/napoleonic-wars-super-add-on-pack like lmao who CARES. (Bettymod might have stopped working but there are other variations out there still working and individual elements of the mod that still work if stripped) Stop banning innocent group fighters.

Now in regards to the auto-blocking etc seems completely pointless to start banning Russians based on people complaining about them in practice matches. I also see absolutely no reason to ban respectable players such as Wursti an NWWC organizer and tournament referee over such nonsense.

Muha 100% uses cheats, and obelix should remained banned for other reasons.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:49:16 pm by Golden. »

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2020, 11:41:50 pm »
Ahah nice trolling movement. If it's not, I have bad news for you. You have no proofs or any facts that people from your list are using auto. Words of "other people" you "talked to" means nothing to us, people, that state Wursti/Bagration/Severus don't use cheats. For example, I know Severus and Bagration since they started to play in 2016 autumn on cracked NW. You know, one man made an anti-cheat on cracked version, checking autoblock and nor Severus nor Bagra were no even warned by that system. You and people you "talked to" should be really stupid or having no idea how autoblock works, if you surely state they have auto. In other case, you just ban people you don't like as Wursti said, relying on your own opinion and on opinion of people that have the same ideas as you, let's call them "Movement friends". And such close group of friends is deciding who uses auto and who doesn't, without giving any real and objective facts and proofs. Looks like biased attitude based on non-objective things. As fair organizer you have no right to ban people that are not officially caught on cheating and if you have no some proofs.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2020, 11:47:40 pm »
imagine cheating on this game

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2020, 11:48:13 pm »
imagine cheating on this game
You big cheater Kraz you should be ban hacker xd
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

David_Schrein

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2020, 11:52:22 pm »
Ahah nice trolling movement. If it's not, I have bad news for you. You have no proofs or any facts that people from your list are using auto. Words of "other people" you "talked to" means nothing to us, people, that state Wursti/Bagration/Severus don't use cheats. For example, I know Severus and Bagration since they started to play in 2016 autumn on cracked NW. You know, one man made an anti-cheat on cracked version, checking autoblock and nor Severus nor Bagra were no even warned by that system. You and people you "talked to" should be really stupid or having no idea how autoblock works, if you surely state they have auto. In other case, you just ban people you don't like as Wursti said, relying on your own opinion and on opinion of people that have the same ideas as you, let's call them "Movement friends". And such close group of friends is deciding who uses auto and who doesn't, without giving any real and objective facts and proofs. Looks like biased attitude based on non-objective things. As fair organizer you have no right to ban people that are not officially caught on cheating and if you have no some proofs.
I havent banned anyone, but sure there isnt 100% proof. But there is clear proof about people (especially 96y) using a different modpack with addons that arent made for NW nor make it the same advantage. E.g the ukranians/russians are the only one that in game always go for a punch kill because they know the health percentage of the opponent. Multiple of these people have also been caught or accused of autoblock. It was and still is going to be a discussion / investigation about it. Not a straight ban. About anti cheat systems. They are broken. I was on a server with it and anyone that feints fast 10-15x gets called for autoblock. There is no Anti-Cheat system in warband. And if I personally wanted to ban people i dont like then i wouldve banned/warned other people than  just the names on that list.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2020, 11:54:56 pm »
Why now movement? There have been so many good tournaments in the past 3 years without anyone complaining of cheats why start banning now?

David_Schrein

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2020, 11:57:05 pm »
Why now movement? There have been so many good tournaments in the past 3 years without anyone complaining of cheats why start banning now?
As i had said before to you on steam. nwwc started it + it would be unfair to ban 1-2 people and not look at what others do.  If i know that a player will play in this tournament and has either admitted to cheating with proof or known by several people that it is true or uses something that gives him any advantage in the game then I will put his name on that list.

Wursti

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2020, 11:59:24 pm »
Im pretty sure many ppl can proof that you sometimes say ure autoblocking

Should u now get banned from Tournaments?

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2020, 11:59:57 pm »
I'm sure Wursti wears autochamber. I have talked with some NW players who knows how to stunn a chamber properly (I also manage it so I know what I'm talking about).
We all have seen Wursti stunning chambers a way you definitely can't stunn them, basically because to make a stunn chamber you need to release the stab at the right time AND WITH THE PROPER MOVEMENT, otherwise you can avoid it.
Wursti always stunned chambers not doing the proper movement and he kept stunning like he was doing, the only way to do that is wearing autochamber (+ if he admitted he was wearing it you can see why he stunns once theres no way for it).

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2020, 12:01:49 am »
I agree with @flashkodr and @golden.

True, why now? If you really want to ban or investigate everyone who has ever been accused of cheating, then you would barely have 3 teams to play the tournament.

Sure, NWWC started it, LMAO. Muha is very much confirmed cheater and the Obelix case is different. I am not gonna ban people just because I or somebody else thinks they hack, because you can't prove it.

Also @marquez, seriously? LOL
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2020, 12:02:05 am »
I thought everyone knew that majority of Eastern Europeans & Turks autoed??

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2020, 12:03:58 am »
I agree with @flashkodr and @golden.

True, why now? If you really want to ban or investigate everyone who has ever been accused of cheating, then you would barely have 3 teams to play the tournament.

Sure, NWWC started it, LMAO. Muha is very much confirmed cheater and the Obelix case is different. I am not gonna ban people just because I or somebody else thinks they hack, because you can't prove it.

Also @marquez, seriously? LOL
I don't know if you were joking or not but I was serious