Author Topic: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]  (Read 67002 times)

Oatmeal

Re: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]
« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2018, 11:56:32 pm »
Anyone tryna 5v5 FIFA Pro clubs
I carry u every game!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #691 on: January 17, 2018, 01:05:42 am »
Anyone tryna 5v5 FIFA Pro clubs
I carry u every game!

I set y’all up
click here to join the 84th

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #692 on: January 17, 2018, 01:10:53 am »
Spoiler
pretence

Why are you using the British version of the spelling?

Besides even with Pretense using newgen shouldn't be an insult, and as community rep I wouldn't insult my constituents rival or not. Disappointing to say the least such a respected member of the community and the CR would isolate such a large voting bloc to say the least.

Edit: Nonetheless, signing someone the day of is bullshit
Nice google
I’m quoting Pred, it’s a big word, calm down

i read a lot bicc boi

maybe we should replay the rounds that they played someone they randomly added to their roster who wasnt accepted before the match?

ie all 20 >:)

how about i ask for the forfeit because you missed TWO deadlines?

Spoiler
add mattboi to our team pls
they added a guy to their roster just to 5v4 us for 7 rounds :P
Yeah, I just saw that. Thats kind of bullshit. Bad sports tbh

actually i added him before maccle even got on the server because i didnt have 5 and he said he wanted to play and since maccle agreed he could do today at this time i was under the pretence that maccle would also have 5
[close]

It's called courtesy and sportsmanship. If you were unable to bring 5, our team (and almost every other team in the league) would 4v4. And how does agreeing to do the match give you the impression he has 5 players when you didn't even have 5 yourself until you added Mattboi last minute.

Congrats on being complete cancer, wish I would've known about it sooner so I could've shown up, and you suck for not winning while having a +1 for 7 rounds, honestly, I'd uninstall.

lol Godfreid.

but seriously though...I did discuss this with Aurum at the beginning and with Windflower I believe; team/ roster changes should be done in the first week not changing last minute especially before a match. "hey they should have 5 players because it's a 5v5" is not a just reason at all. you only have 8 people on a team roster and need 5/8 to play a full 5v5. People actually have lives, work, family, etc. and can't always come. If you only had 4 you would want them to drop 1 to make it even or you would be complaining. very uncool

yes and maccle a full week to plan this which he did on sunday which he was then offline for the whole day. He said lets do it Monday so I agreed at 8 est. It then ended up being pushed back to 9 est so it's completely maccle's fault for not being able to field 5 people and if you can't get 5 people for a 5v5 league than you should just drop out since as the name suggests it's a 5v5 league and not a "however-many-people-show-up-league"
[close]

Stop hiding behind "it's a 5v5 league, not my fault u couldn't get 5", you didn't have 5 either until you added mattboi to your already full roster last minute, so it should've been 4v4 anyways.

the thing is that maccle had pushed back the gf multiple times hence why i had to add mattboi and i thought since maccle had pushed it back multiple times he would have 5 so as a rule abiding citizen I got a 5th
When did you actually get this cancerous. Grow a pair

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #693 on: January 17, 2018, 01:31:52 am »
It's almost like the mods and refs are trying to cover for themselves because they let an illegal action happen  :o
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #694 on: January 17, 2018, 01:46:31 am »
It's almost like the mods and refs are trying to cover for themselves because they let an illegal action happen  :o
preds autism is still pretty strong tho
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #695 on: January 17, 2018, 01:49:45 am »
Well it's not that nice to shuffle the blame off on a special needs individual while not also admitting that you fucked up in the situation, if you know what I mean
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #696 on: January 17, 2018, 01:51:44 am »
Well it's not that nice to shuffle the blame off on a special needs individual while not also admitting that you fucked up in the situation, if you know what I mean

not checking the rosters and allowing them to mix em up before the match shouldn't happen especially when the roster change occurs day of, blame isn't just on pred here

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #697 on: January 17, 2018, 01:59:11 am »
To me it sounds like Pred abused some loopholes in the rules to get him an advantage in a groupfight. Albeit it may not be illegal it is a scummy move to pull off. Tbh I'm more impressed a 13-year-old kid abused the rules to a league a 20-something or late teen made/moderates lmao.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #698 on: January 17, 2018, 02:00:20 am »
i mean Liquid did also post saying it was his fault and aurum said he thinks the match should be replayed

And preds posts aren’t really helping at all. Really none are these posts are helping but the bantz is fun
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:02:14 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #699 on: January 17, 2018, 02:01:11 am »
To me it sounds like Pred abused some loopholes in the rules to get him an advantage in a groupfight. Albeit it may not be illegal it is a scummy move to pull off. Tbh I'm more impressed a 13-year-old kid abused the rules to a league a 20-something or late teen made/moderates lmao.

exactly everybody here is just mad that they were outsmarted by a autist when this could've prevented by checking rosters and enforcing rules

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #700 on: January 17, 2018, 02:03:10 am »
he didn't even say who he was replacing on his FULL TEAM
but doesn't it fall on the ref for failing to check rosters before the match? This could have all been easily avoided if that was done
I honestly had thought I had seen Matboi playing with the 15e team before and I didnt read the post about them adding him to his team until after. That's my bad, sorry.

i mean Liquid did also post saying it was his fault and aurum said he thinks the match should be replayed

And preds posts aren’t really helping at all. Really none are these posts are helping but the bantz is fun
Not covering up lmao. I got duped but did not see the post Pred made adding Mattboi. He also did not inform me of the change so I had no reason to question it until I saw the post after. I just got asked 10min before the match to ref it so I didn't exactly have much to go off of

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #701 on: January 17, 2018, 02:10:18 am »
it's actually pretense Pred

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 17, 2018, 02:15:16 am »
it's actually pretense Pred

they're both right its just that pretense is american English while pretence is British english
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 17, 2018, 02:41:44 am »

what? lol. Everyone knows you can 5v4 someone if they don't bring enough. for the roster stuff, Liquid reffed and didn't notice since he just said he hoped on 10min before. he then assumed Mattboi was on their team which he should of checked it more carefully. just a simple mistake there and pred was changing his roster too late and played someone he shouldn't have as stated by Aurum.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 17, 2018, 02:56:22 am »
Just stop bitching and rematch.