Author Topic: Public Groupfighting [NA]  (Read 23635 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Public Groupfighting [NA]
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2019, 08:20:34 am »
There will be a meeting Tuesday around 7EST In the Public Groupfighting TS.
All members of the communtiy will be welcomed to listen and provide their feedback. I will also be annoucing some changes.
Also some very bad news regarding some individuals of our community and how they act and how it damages the community.

It's not nice to talk about yourself like that.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2019, 02:51:41 pm »
All members of the communtiy will be welcomed to listen and provide their feedback. I will also be annoucing some changes.
Also some very bad news regarding some individuals of our community and how they act and how it damages the community.

It's not nice to talk about yourself like that.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2019, 09:11:42 pm »

This makes me think. First pedro's, then this, this is some really interactive leadership. I should have a meeting (or meetings) for the BBG public servers admin. I literally haven't had one for some reason. They must be surviving without me lol. If there is an issue I just act like man of the house and threaten them.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2019, 09:30:20 pm »
This makes me think. First pedro's, then this, this is some really interactive leadership. I should have a meeting (or meetings) for the BBG public servers admin. I literally haven't had one for some reason. They must be surviving without me lol. If there is an issue I just act like man of the house and threaten them.
You know, real servers do meetings, no surprise BBG doesnt need them :P
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2019, 01:17:58 am »
I got a salad from Wendy's today, it wasn't half bad.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2019, 04:11:31 am »
I got a salad from Wendy's today, it wasn't half bad.
thats a lot of salt

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2019, 08:32:44 am »
I mean BBG server admins do well with their job besides like what Hoss did recently on Bot Survival. No reasons we need a meeting when the servers are thriving.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2019, 04:03:19 pm »
I mean BBG server admins do well with their job besides like what Hoss did recently on Bot Survival. No reasons we need a meeting when the servers are thriving.
The only issue that I've seen at this point is the server lag spikes which are just the server host. But other than that admins have done a good job and the community gfs and that's that
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2019, 08:08:23 pm »

He's actually a good admin, he just got drunk and came on there. He also didn't break rules (got near the line though) just didn't do actions that are considered admin worthy. So I banned him for a few days til he got sober, but the vast majority pubs were asking me to unban him. But I gave him the exact expectations and I had to make a specific deal with him on what he knows he'll lose admin for.

But I always expect and hope for the best from the admin leadership, so I want to give them the chance to prove it, and when they mess up, I don't want them to be afraid of me, I want them to come to me to tell me there's an issue. And that we can work it out. I'm pretty understanding.

MATT123456789

« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2019, 08:10:18 pm »

He's actually a good admin, he just got drunk and came on there. He also didn't break rules (got near the line though) just didn't do actions that are considered admin worthy. So I banned him for a few days til he got sober, but the vast majority pubs were asking me to unban him. But I gave him the exact expectations and I had to make a specific deal with him on what he knows he'll lose admin for.

But I always expect and hope for the best from the admin leadership, so I want to give them the chance to prove it, and when they mess up, I don't want them to be afraid of me, I want them to come to me to tell me there's an issue. And that we can work it out. I'm pretty understanding.

This is why tired should be in charge of every server and event on NW

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2019, 08:47:50 pm »
Tired is the loving father of this community

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2019, 11:00:33 pm »
Tired is the loving father of this community
Tired beats his children
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2019, 01:03:17 am »
Here's a recap of the topics we discussed at today's meeting.

Bans
Currently there are only 5 people on the ban list. Two of those people are Movement and Pedro.
  • Movement - Banned permanently with no chance for appeal due to constant trolling, teamkilling, teamwounding, delaying, and using multiple cd keys to circumvent his ban. Movement has also recently gained access to Babyj and Vetro's cd keys which has put all parties in an awkward situation.
  • Pedro - Banned permanently with chance of unban due to constant trolling, teamkilling, teamwounding, delaying, and using multiple cd keys to circumvent his ban. Pedro can be unbanned if he choses to post an appeal and stay off the server until his date of unban.

Admins

Due to their keys being compromised, BabyJ and Vetro were removed from the whitelist. This action was approved/recommended by both of them.

I am willing to give almost anyone a chance to become Admin. If you apply and get approved by either the Head Admins or the whole staff you will be given Trial Admin or Admin based on your experience administrating groupfighting servers, public servers, tournaments and past actions. Trial Admins will have to prove they are progressing as an admin to move on to regular Admin within a two week period. Recommendations from Admin Staff members will also play a part in whether or not you progress.

Matt Today we discussed Matt's admin application as a group and had a vote. The majority voted in favor of giving Matt a chance as Trial Admin.

Other applications will be discussed and evaluated next week.

Let it be known that Trial Admins will be held to a high standard and if I think a Trial Admin is unfit to be in that role they will be removed.

Server

Yes, we know the server goes through sudden lag spikes and we have tried to fix it with the provider. It doesn't seem like they can do anything so we will be moving on to a different provider shortly. Please be patient.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2019, 02:22:50 am »
Community Name:Yoshie
Why do you want to be admin?:to slay or ban poeple trolling in this new server there rarely any admin on i have to pester admins to ban poeple on steam
Why should we let you be admin?: im on most of the time
Experience:none for admin
GUID:1102762

note: i dont intend to be overly strict or overly forgiving

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2019, 04:29:32 am »

This is why tired should be in charge of every server and event on NW
monopolies are good for nobody

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳