Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626071 times)

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #630 on: July 14, 2017, 02:01:10 pm »
Ban Request

Your In-game Name: ChimpZ_Destiny
Their In-game Name: 17e_Sgt_Emile_Pourquoi
Reason For Ban: tk on purpose
Evidence (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048432453/screenshot/839209953304249892
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 12:57 GMT
/tr]

Offline Roenz

• Private
  • Professional Badmin, Madmin & Fagmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roenz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #631 on: July 14, 2017, 04:42:47 pm »
Unban request:

In-game Name: 1stEB_Cpl_Roenz
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 63e_Cad_Jonleegario
Reason For Ban: Idk, all what I know is that he slayed me before for 'delaying'
Time/date (If Known): 15.35 GMT (ish)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was not delaying the time he slayed me, yes I was fucking around a little but it was not a reason to slay me and the time he banned me (I guess which was also for delay?) there was 1 enemy alive and 1 other guy of my time (and me ofcourse) so I decided to give the enemy a fair change and let him duel, so I let them engage each other and wait for them to fight but then Jongleegario decideds to ban me :/
Player ID (If Known): 1227201

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #632 on: July 14, 2017, 04:48:44 pm »
Unban request:

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was not delaying the time he slayed me, yes I was fucking around a little but it was not a reason to slay me and the time he banned me (I guess which was also for delay?) there was 1 enemy alive and 1 other guy of my time (and me ofcourse) so I decided to give the enemy a fair change and let him duel, so I let them engage each other and wait for them to fight but then Jongleegario decideds to ban me :/

It is a temporary ban, meaning that you will be unbanned automatically in a few hours. Please do not commit these rulebreaks again.

Offline Roenz

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 14, 2017, 04:51:04 pm »
Unban request:

It is a temporary ban, meaning that you will be unbanned automatically in a few hours. Please do not commit these rulebreaks again.

I do not see how I broke any rules the second time (the time he banned me), in my eyes I was just giving someone a fair change...

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #634 on: July 14, 2017, 04:56:56 pm »
Unban request:

I do not see how I broke any rules the second time (the time he banned me), in my eyes I was just giving someone a fair change...

This is a groupfighting server NOT a duel server. By intentionally not joining in with the melee you are breaking rule: 8. Do not delay the rounds, multiple instances of a rule break justifies a ban. I would suggest that you read the rules carefully before appealing in the future.

Offline Roenz

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 14, 2017, 04:58:20 pm »
Unban request:

This is a groupfighting server NOT a duel server. By intentionally not joining in with the melee you are breaking rule: 8. Do not delay the rounds, multiple instances of a rule break justifies a ban. I would suggest that you read the rules carefully before appealing in the future.

I know plenty of groupfighting servers where this happens and I have seen it happen on this server before and also it doesn't delay a round in my eyes...

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 14, 2017, 05:00:41 pm »
Ban Request

Your In-game Name: ChimpZ_Destiny
Their In-game Name: 17e_Sgt_Emile_Pourquoi
Reason For Ban: tk on purpose
Evidence (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048432453/screenshot/839209953304249892
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 12:57 GMT
One screenshot does not prove it was on purpose, I will speak to him about it but I will not be banning.

As for the rest of you, stop spamming the fucking thread and we will get to it shortly.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 14, 2017, 05:25:29 pm »
Unban request:

It was a temp ban so please refrain from making this such a huge deal. Our rules are not up for debate nor is it a duel server, the admins in this case were correct. If you do not like the servers rules go play elsewhere.

Offline Grela

• First Lieutenant
  • "The lion from the north"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CI_5toReg_Cpt_Grela
« Reply #638 on: July 14, 2017, 05:45:30 pm »
In-game Name: 1erBG_Coronel_Grela
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): -
Reason For Ban: teamhitting & teamkill
Time/date (If Known): 05/07/17
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry wont  happen again
Player ID (If Known): idk in this moment
:D

JSC 2013-2015 (Fus) | 64RegGal 2016-2018 (Col)| 1erBG 2018-2020(Col) | 5to 2020 (Cpt)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 14, 2017, 06:00:46 pm »
In-game Name: 1erBG_Coronel_Grela
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): -
Reason For Ban: teamhitting & teamkill
Time/date (If Known): 05/07/17
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry wont  happen again
Player ID (If Known): idk in this moment
:D
Missed you amongst all the spam. You were logbanned by me for teamkilling on purpose, il unban you but dont let it happen again.

Offline PanDoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 14, 2017, 08:20:56 pm »
In-game Name: 15th_Pte_PanDoo
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 1st_Col_....
Reason For Ban: Tk after he stoled my rifle and trolled me (Insta perm for killing admin, ofc)(You won't ever ban yourself for that but k)
Time/date (If Known): Today
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Really at this point after what I saw I don't apology, cause I didn't do anything wrong
Player ID (If Known): Not Today :-)
I cant see if he did that or not. But what i can see is you tking him and saying fu and also tking pieter so you obviously had a weapon so why you dropped it i dont know. That or your lying to me. You could just say sorry and stop being so difficult if you want to complain about a admin steam me. Otherwise post here on the 14th

So it is 14th, I apply for unban.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 14, 2017, 09:12:56 pm »
Unbanned^

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 15, 2017, 02:36:51 pm »
Ban Request

Your In-game Name: Syntaxis_NiPhix

Their In-game Name: Darth_Ramage & 20th Hitson - also in the screenshots

Reason For Ban: Teamkilling + Shooting. Trolling behaviour

Evidence (screenshots):

Shooting a Teammate
[close]
Shooting an Enemy
[close]
Shooting a Teammate
[close]
Teamkilling at Spawn
[close]

Time/date (this is very helpful to us) About 14:30 - 15:50 GMT+1 Brussels Timezone.

Hitson has been unbanned. I've banned Hursty for tking and teamhitting on purpose. I'd advise you to not make false reports again again certain people : )

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #643 on: July 15, 2017, 03:32:12 pm »
Can you go back there and look in the logs again, He shot me and Tk'd me 2 rounds in a row then tried again the following so I team killed him. No admin was doing anything about it. If I'm banned Hitson should also be as Hitson did team kill me 3 times or So I tk'd him cause he simply couldn't kill me.

EDIT: The cllips given for his " Proof " all happen after the screenshots and I personally think he cut out some of the clips so he could make it look like it was me in one of them it shows him from spawn spinning to try and attack me which fails on his part yet I'm the one banned for Team hitting and he's unbanned.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:47:47 pm by Hursty »

Offline LoLeK

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 15, 2017, 03:39:53 pm »
In-game Name: 1pp_Por_LoLeK
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): K-KA idk
Reason For Ban: i want make x-glitch and i killed anybody
Time/date (If Known): 15:32 15.07.2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i will be careful