Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920520 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #795 on: February 25, 2018, 07:54:52 pm »
Is godfreids rating with or without auto block?
If we rated Asian with PEDs then we gotta give godfreid his autoblock
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #796 on: February 25, 2018, 08:03:26 pm »
risk I don't get why you're so mad you're at the bottom when you drop after a 2 second downstab hold is released and BAM body bag man down man down

yawn suns. 7-6 in 3eVolt CplFop tournament when you were up 4-1 LOL memes

but really, I don't really care about my rank. I don't even think I should be on the list, but some players on here ranked in the 80s....if they are on the list then I should be. As people have said the rankings are very inconsistent, Havoc and Sleek are too low. the 80s rankings are all over the place. there is even a primarily Holdfast player in the there lol. the list was also made mainly by Dan as I am told. BabyJesus and Swerp rarely play this game. RussianFury didn't even help make it. and the players that made it are up of 2 regiment's players mainly
i actually didn’t really do any of the rankings, just said some names and then everyone else gave them rankings. Don’t hate on swerp
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 25, 2018, 08:08:56 pm »
risk I don't get why you're so mad you're at the bottom when you drop after a 2 second downstab hold is released and BAM body bag man down man down

but really, I don't really care about my rank. I don't even think I should be on the list, but some players on here ranked in the 80s....if they are on the list then I should be. As people have said the rankings are very inconsistent, Havoc and Sleek are too low. the 80s rankings are all over the place. there is even a primarily Holdfast player in the there lol. the list was also made mainly by Dan as I am told. BabyJesus and Swerp rarely play this game. RussianFury didn't even help make it. and the players that made it are up of 2 regiment's players mainly
i actually didn’t really do any of the rankings, just said some names and then everyone else gave them rankings. Don’t hate on swerp

not hating on anyone. i love Swerp <3 but he is just been done with the game so how did he help make it. I am just saying it was made mainly by 1 person so....

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #798 on: February 25, 2018, 08:12:54 pm »

not hating on anyone. i love Swerp <3 but he is just been done with the game so how did he help make it. I am just saying it was made mainly by 1 person so....
more like it was made by 3-4 people (dan, suns, raf, yoshie). Everyone else was just there to complain about their rank (looking at you nickcole) or give names
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 25, 2018, 08:15:26 pm »
Is godfreids rating with or without auto block?
lol
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #800 on: February 25, 2018, 08:16:17 pm »

more like it was made by 3-4 people (dan, suns, raf, yoshie). Everyone else was just there to complain about their rank (looking at you nickcole) or give names
I fell asleep before I could bitch :/

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #801 on: February 25, 2018, 08:31:37 pm »
I will nuke this thread.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 25, 2018, 08:34:28 pm »
Unleash the PLG memers

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #803 on: February 25, 2018, 08:41:38 pm »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #805 on: February 25, 2018, 09:03:12 pm »
I didn't make this list whatsoever, I just gave my opinion on a few people getting switched in their rankings, such as Bill, KOSJ, Fox and maybe 1-2 of the lower 80 ranked players. All the names were there by the time I showed up.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:11:49 pm by Rafael7 »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #806 on: February 25, 2018, 09:04:34 pm »
I didn't make this list whatsoever, I just gave my opinion on a few people getting switched in their rankings, such as Bill, KOSJ, Fox and maybe 1-2 of the loser 80 ranked players. All the names were there by the time I showed up.
Well I did ask you for help originally but then you left me out to dry then you showed up at the end

So if anyone else would like to distance themselves from the list it's alright lel
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #807 on: February 25, 2018, 09:05:17 pm »
we need a brazil list for Brazilboy22

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW