Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920331 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Spanish list updated
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2017, 07:35:16 pm »
America isn't important enough I guess to deserve a listing :(
wait, america is a country?
Sure
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #361 on: September 10, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »
British list will be updated after 15th of September.
French list probably will be updated after 17th (maу change) of September.

And yes Tardet, I didn't make the list by myself, it was made up of the opinions of people which gave me their ratings. The criterion I had given was mainly based on their skills in groupfighting.

Why Kennedy is above Fotin? - ExtaZz and Dren rated Kennedy and Fotin on the same level, however Planta rated Kennedy a bit higher.

Why Gandalf is above Sinjide, Dayboul, Teddy, Nock, Bastille, Owindd, Loufoks, Syrcrim and Panta? - Dren actually rated Gandalf a level or higher than all of the players apart from Dayboul and Sinjide. ExtaZz also rated Gandalf at least one level higher apart from Teddy, Loufoks, Sycrim and Owindd. Planta rated him above all the other players.

'Who the hell is Methiue?' - Aren't you a member of 17e? He's one of your players.

'The fact that someone is playing literally better than me' - ExtaZz rated you on the same level with Gandalf and Bastille. Dren rated you on the same level with Teddy and Dayboul. Planta rated уou below all the other players.

- The fact Kennedy is above Fotin.

- The fact Gandalf is above Sinjide, Dayboul, Teddy, Nock, Bastille, Owindd, Loufoks, Syrcrim and Panta.

- Explain me who the hell is Methiue and why was he given such ranking?

- The fact Methiue, Audric, Thorvic, Blitz, Saphir, Loufoks, Teddy, Dayboul, Gandalf and Foxtrot are above me.

Also Tardet, why do you care so much? I asked you for your input in this list and you refused to help. Whats done is done, there is nothing that can, or I want to do about it.

| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Nock

« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2017, 07:49:48 pm »
Why Gandalf is above Sinjide, Dayboul, Teddy, Nock, Bastille, Owindd, Loufoks, Syrcrim and Panta? - Dren actually rated Gandalf a level or higher than all of the players apart from Dayboul and Sinjide. ExtaZz also rated Gandalf at least one level higher apart from Teddy, Loufoks, Sycrim and Owindd. Planta rated him above all the other players.

no offense but

Spoiler
rofl
[close]

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
Re: M. Points
« Reply #363 on: September 11, 2017, 11:49:57 pm »
haha i like the list
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2017, 05:54:50 am »
Let myself, Krastinov and Godfried do this for Canada

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2017, 02:43:52 pm »

Be nice to Finland :'(

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2017, 03:00:14 pm »

Be nice to Finland :'(
Hmm?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2017, 03:46:59 pm »
Sure, add me
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2017, 12:52:14 pm »
And yes Tardet, I didn't make the list by myself, it was made up of the opinions of people which gave me their ratings. The criterion I had given was mainly based on their skills in groupfighting.

Then how do you explain that said players who 'helped' you making your list disagree with most of it? Even if it was true (which its not) the way you took care of their rankings and used them to make an 'overall' ranking is properly atrocious and simply show that on top of your serious lack of knowledges about the competitive community and its players, you also have zero clue on how to make ranking based on several opinions.

'The fact that someone is playing literally better than me' - ExtaZz rated you on the same level with Gandalf and Bastille. Dren rated you on the same level with Teddy and Dayboul. Planta rated уou below all the other players

Why Kennedy is above Fotin? - ExtaZz and Dren rated Kennedy and Fotin on the same level, however Planta rated Kennedy a bit higher.

'Who the hell is Methiue?' - Aren't you a member of 17e? He's one of your players.

Again, I highly doubt any of this is true but lets assume it is.

Then how come Bastille ends up at 80, Dayboul and Teddy at 82 and 84, Gandalf at 84 and I at 75? Why Planta's opinion matters more than the other? Don't bother anwsering, I've already did it a few lines ago : 'because you [...] have zero clue on how to make ranking based on several opinions.'

Same statement applies for all the rest but just pointing out that its 'Mathieu' and not Mathiue. How can you even expect anyone to take this seriously when you can't even spell the name of the players properly...

Also Tardet, why do you care so much? I asked you for your input in this list and you refused to help. Whats done is done, there is nothing that can, or I want to do about it.

I refused to help because I knew you would use my name to cover your shitty rankings same as you did with Dren, ExtaaZz and Planta. Besides because I said I didn't want to give my imput to make the list doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with every on the decisions you took, especially when I see the result is as terrible as it currently is.

The aim of my first post was to show to any new players that could possibly take this crap any seriously that its probably one of the worse ranking which has ever been done. So you're just going to remove my name from it and I'll be personally done with it (and won't bother you with any more of my messages) as it's clearly not worth the time ;)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:19:28 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2017, 08:25:22 pm »
i've also asked u weeks ago to remove my name from this list btw
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:54:35 pm by Nock »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #370 on: September 14, 2017, 07:19:56 am »
boohoooo im rated so lowwww boohoooo remove meee =(( new players might think im bad aahhhh      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #371 on: September 14, 2017, 03:06:21 pm »
boohoooo im rated so lowwww boohoooo remove meee =(( new players might think im bad aahhhh      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
axaaxa
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #372 on: September 14, 2017, 03:27:47 pm »

x-D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 14, 2017, 04:58:00 pm »

Nock

« Reply #374 on: September 14, 2017, 05:55:23 pm »
just havent played since february/march so