Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915654 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Big Update! | New rating! | + Finland and Bulgaria
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2017, 05:43:26 pm »
yo wassup peeps best player in finland here
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:54:18 pm by Janne »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2017, 06:05:04 pm »
The UK team has been done terribly tbh i agree with Stark. Half the people don't play competitively or dont play the game anymore.
I was told to just do it for the entire current year when I did my ratings.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2017, 06:05:04 pm »
After hearing how Herc and Herishey rated some UK players, it's clear that there has been other influences on the rankings on some of the players. I gave some of the players near the top of that list quite a low score and considering I was meant to be where a third of the points were coming from, having them so high makes no sense. Maybe some questions based upon how the points were totalled should be answered.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2017, 06:06:09 pm »
After hearing how Herc and Herishey rated some UK players, it's clear that there has been other influences on the rankings on some of the players. I gave some of the players near the top of that list quite a low score and considering I was meant to be where a third of the points were coming from, having them so high makes no sense. Maybe some questions based upon how the points were totalled should be answered.
I'm not sure how it was finally tallied as I literally gave my list right before I moved out. But I don't think any of us were really given a clear criteria which is what has caused such varied results between each party.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2017, 06:09:16 pm »
I'm not sure how it was finally tallied as I literally gave my list right before I moved out. But I don't think any of us were really given a clear criteria which is what has caused such varied results between each party.

I was told by Follkas to rate players based on 'Skill' which didn't seem a fair way to go about it but that's how I gave my scores.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2017, 06:11:57 pm »

I was told by Follkas to rate players based on 'Skill' which didn't seem a fair way to go about it but that's how I gave my scores.
I was told to ignore duel performance and base it on Groupfighting, I then asked if doing it on the current year (2017) was fine and he said that was okay.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2017, 06:49:58 pm »
Just finished my national list, should be updated soon. The criteria of "competitive scene" made it go down from 54 names to 28, missing some must-have players because they dont play any competitve events but yet would do spectacular if so. Got it saved for any other rankings we might have around soon. Shameful
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2017, 07:01:34 pm »
dunno how the fuck ppl like cookie are above louis in gb, alot of ratings fucked there

dis is why i wanna rate other nations
someone rated coockie above
someone rated them on one level  ::)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:12:13 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2017, 07:06:29 pm »
dunno how the fuck ppl like cookie are above louis in gb, alot of ratings fucked there

dis is why i wanna rate other nations

+1

Also rating Fatkoala 82 is an insult, he doesn't even play anymore so he shouldn't be in the list in the first place. Such as ClaSh, Sinjide and Breizh for France.
As I know he's still playing for 66th. Not that often but still.
And didn't ClaSh played for Team France few months ago? And Sinjide with Breizh for 85e or whatever

ps.. double post pls no ban
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:09:15 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2017, 07:46:34 pm »
Memes

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2017, 08:08:34 pm »
Just for the rating of fra players , im not really ok for 75/80% of this list , i didn't know if  u do the average of the rating of me planta and dren but the result it's very bad.

btw Verox is not fr , Sinjinde Breizh don't playing this game since 2 years ago and Maximou it's native player who i rekt 7-5 in ludus btw.

I know u do that with good intention but ur system point is problematic when u see for example Haze 94 vs Nifu 95.

You should take universal rating like : Haze 94 , Nifu 88 / if you want any help mp me on steam i can give a list with the real french players who actually playing this game bro.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2017, 02:16:32 am »
a cheshire lad should always be above some yorkshire goon like cookie <3 over ere also it's louisss not luissss

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2017, 10:21:07 am »
I know u do that with good intention but ur system point is problematic when u see for example Haze 94 vs Nifu 95.

You should take universal rating like : Haze 94 , Nifu 88 / if you want any help mp me on steam i can give a list with the real french players who actually playing this game bro.
I already mentioned that, Marxiel said that it's just for nations so not to compare the other nations ratings to eachother, but your point does make sense.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2017, 12:51:10 pm »
Sinjide does occasionally still play btw. But yes not competitively obviously, it seems a common occurance with what I noticed is asking the wrong people to rate. Spain, UK and France have now complained about it.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2017, 02:49:34 pm »
Lets be honest though. It's Just a number by your name. Doesn't actually matter.