Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale - "3eVolt" [NA] (Garde-Fuss reformation)  (Read 425243 times)

Offline hyperlite58

• Sergeant Major
  • Nr49_Hptm_Schroeder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Arguing is stupid and nobody is going to win.  With that said Grim told everyone before it was a practice and not official so we're right you're wrong you fucking wrong scrubwhores.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
hyperlugtt

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
Arguing is stupid and nobody is going to win.  With that said Grim told everyone before it was a practice and not official so we're right you're wrong you fucking wrong scrubwhores.

I feel like he should have told me it was unofficial, however he didn't...
Leader of the 71st

Offline hyperlite58

• Sergeant Major
  • Nr49_Hptm_Schroeder
    • View Profile

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
It was taken off in response to the 71st adding a practice LB to their record

If you are going to decide it is a unofficial/practice, then you need to decide before, not after you lose.

Just like last time we faced one another, I simply asked if you guys want to 1v1.  You then said yes and we played. You guys won that one and were happy to put it on your record, and we put on a loss. 

You never claimed it was unofficial until after.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
To make a unofficial 1v1 both leaders normally have to agree, neither Cheesey or Grim stated this was unofficial of practice, which makes it official, so for us to add it to our record is not something that should make you delete our previous 1v1 wins against you.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
To make a unofficial 1v1 both leaders normally have to agree, neither Cheesey or Grim stated this was unofficial of practice, which makes it official, so for us to add it to our record is not something that should make you delete our previous 1v1 wins against you.

I could very easily say that that to make an official 1v1 both leaders normally have to agree

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
All this shit over a game.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
2 big ass chains

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

I could very easily say that that to make an official 1v1 both leaders normally have to agree
No the default is official. Also our last 1v1 loss to you wasnt stated as official but yet it is on your record and is on ours.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Nevermind.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
During that 1v1 we didn't have an important NWL match coming up in 2 days. The match was practice, and that is what I and my entire regiment believed going into the LB. If you wanted an official LB 2 days before NWL I would have declined it anyway. Save your frustration for the battle that actually matters

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Does it matter if you told your guys or not that it was unofficial, you have to tell Cheesey it more importantly...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
I'm surprised, Grimsight finally had the tables turned on him in terms of flipping unofficials into officials with the pinch of a finger.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
not a huge issue for me.. anyway artillery tomorrow, get ready