Author Topic: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [12/29/11-8/15/14]  (Read 265618 times)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [12/29/11-8/15/14]
« Reply #3105 on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:19 am »
Isn't that name taken? I've seen quite a few NA people with 9th_EN_Rank_Name on NA1 a few times
xD

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #3106 on: August 16, 2014, 05:35:22 am »
Good night 29th. I was  told to hate you in a few regiments I was in, but I think the leaders were just jealous.

Goodnight Sweet Princes.

Rest in Peace 29th

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: August 16, 2014, 05:38:06 am »
Hugo I as of the moment can't write much but I hope my sentiment is expressed. The 29th in my opinion is one of the best regiments which ever was formed. I remember being very close to Hassan in the early days of your unit then once Hassan left I got to know Hugo.

Hugo you are one of my best friends I have made in this community. The way in which the 29th has operated and been structured received my respect and admiration. When I had a rough patch or two you were another leader I could vent to and get your advice.

Hugo you have been a great friend and one of the best regiment leaders which has ever graced this community. Your long term success I sequel to no others in the NA community.

Ah revoir et bonne chance, Millander
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Preston

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Preston
« Reply #3108 on: August 16, 2014, 05:39:56 am »
Goodbye :(

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk

Offline FrankBottoms

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: August 16, 2014, 06:35:46 am »
29th's hour is over, now begins the 9th.

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut
« Reply #3111 on: August 16, 2014, 07:07:34 am »
Well guys it was fun! Ever single officer with the exception of William was simply tired of the game. On top of that we're all starting our lives. I'm going to be moving to Australia for a year. Hopefully find a good looking Aussie sheila. And in general just not be tied down to the computer. Sixgun was burnt out. Clockwork had the intention of leaving in the near future, do to real life. Kraut is getting a new job, and would have been unable to attend events. Canuck, Tails, and Augustus are all going to college in mere days. It was all fun. There were so many feels at our AAR. I was forced to buy a beer and a pack of cigs. Totally wasn't easy. But it only would have been harder later.

Millander: Yo dawg, Thanks. We definitely helped each other out A LOT in the early days. All the time. Weather it be me listening to your problems and helping you out. Or you putting our link on the most public Youtube vid at the time. I'll miss you. I'll stop around every once and a while and see how it's going but yeah.  Had some good talks and I do consider you my folk, and a friend to the 29th(not many hold that title).

To the 12thyear olds: As a escapee nothing really affects me anymore. It's all done. I don't really care, but please, for the love of god be respectful. For yourselves and for everyone around you. If you really find it fun to be toxic then whatever, disregard my divine advice.  This isn't call of duty where you enter a lobby full of randoms and never see them again. You have to deal, and continue to deal with the people around you in this community. You don't have to be the duchebags. And the only thing you gain from being one is enemies. I kinda believe you have it in you to be nice.

29th is being continued in the form of the 9th, with our blessing. It's lead by Apollo, Spork, and William. So that's where all the refugees are. If you're interested in joining them go to https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18222.0 

So see you all later. Might pop in now and again but my business here is done.