Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 281404 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2205 on: August 13, 2016, 01:24:44 pm »
B U T

T H E Y

P U L L E D

A L L

T H E I R

T R O O P S

T O G E T H E R

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2206 on: August 13, 2016, 02:53:35 pm »
B U T

T H E Y

P U L L E D

A L L

T H E I R

T R O O P S

T O G E T H E R
No they didn't they pulled a lot of vassal forces to Winterfell to have them under control but kept troops in important castles like Dreadfort and Moat Cailin they want North not Winterfell.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2207 on: August 13, 2016, 06:40:16 pm »
Well it fucking happened and we're all giving reasons as to how it happened logicaly. If you're just going to keep saying "Meh that's wrong" there is no point in continuing.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 13, 2016, 07:22:01 pm »
Well it fucking happened and we're all giving reasons as to how it happened logicaly. If you're just going to keep saying "Meh that's wrong" there is no point in continuing.
I am saying it makes no sense to happen and things like that ruin the show.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2209 on: August 13, 2016, 07:29:39 pm »
Travelling across a frozen swamp to avoid Bolton troops makes no sense? 

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 13, 2016, 08:15:35 pm »
Travelling across a frozen swamp to avoid Bolton troops makes no sense?
Travelling across masive area of land (Swaps to Winterfell) without being noticed by Boltons that you don't know at all makes no sense.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 13, 2016, 08:21:41 pm »

Vote for Baelish & Stark 2k16!

http://www.thegotparty.com/
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:26:02 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2212 on: August 13, 2016, 08:27:12 pm »
Even if they had Bolton loyal troops there... What if Littlefinger just paid them to be silent? That would fit his character.
I think Bolton soldiers are pretty scared of Ramsey wouldn't accept it. And as I said it was retarded that even Baelish got army of Vale since Vale vassals mostly dislike Baelish apart from once that Baelish paid their debts to Ironbank.
Well technically he got Robin to say the Knight's need to help Sansa and he just carried out that 'command'. We all know it was manipulation but theoretically the ruler did say it.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 13, 2016, 08:37:04 pm »
Spread the Propaganda!

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 13, 2016, 08:43:55 pm »
Even if they had Bolton loyal troops there... What if Littlefinger just paid them to be silent? That would fit his character.
I think Bolton soldiers are pretty scared of Ramsey wouldn't accept it. And as I said it was retarded that even Baelish got army of Vale since Vale vassals mostly dislike Baelish apart from once that Baelish paid their debts to Ironbank.
Well technically he got Robin to say the Knight's need to help Sansa and he just carried out that 'command'. We all know it was manipulation but theoretically the ruler did say it.
Robin is 10 years old weak child so his opinion doesn't matters and even regent can't decleare war. Vale nobles are just waiting for Robin to die and Harry the Heir to take his place even Robin knows it (Robin is strong telephat nobody told him they want him dead he says he heard voices say it).

Btw I support Baelish best character in books and series though books much better.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:46:06 pm by McPero »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: August 13, 2016, 08:49:08 pm »
Robin is 10 years old weak child so his opinion doesn't matters and even regent can't decleare war. Vale nobles are just waiting for Robin to die and Harry the Heir to take his place even Robin knows it (Robin is strong telephat nobody told him they want him dead he says he heard voices say it).

Btw I support Baelish best character in books and series though books much better.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 13, 2016, 10:29:04 pm »
Scene makes no sense. Regent cant go to war unless he would have like major vassal support than they would say fuck the law but major vassals dislike Baelish and even if Baelish and Robin said lets go to war they would be like nah. And they wouldn't give them soldiers. And Baelish, Robin left Eyire so now they are surrounded by Nestor Royce's men and he has power ower them.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #2217 on: August 13, 2016, 10:32:57 pm »
Haven't read this properly but I kinda get what is going on here, 'how did the Vale soldiers support Jon at winterfell because they couldn't pass Cailin'.

I will tell you how, the Crannogmen know passages through the swamps to pass Cailin, they probably simply asked the Crannogmen to show them routes around the stronghold.

Secondly, Ned stated that Cailin is not fortified fully when not expecting an invasion, 200 soldiers can hold off an army at Cailin but Ramsey wasn't expecting an attack from the south any time soon. Ramsay was probably just using Cailin as a checkpoint fortified by maybe 15 soldiers if that. Such soldiers don't care about their lords, they don't care about politics and Ramsay probably doesn't even know or care who is occupying it. As soon as they saw the Knights of the vale the doors would be slung open with no questions asked. They're not loyal soldiers and Ned stated that Cailin is occupied by Hornwood soldiers because they scouted those lands the most in search for deserters, looters and wildlings. Hornwood not being loyalists to the Boltons the Boltons probably switched their duties and occupied the castle with Bolton soldiers, but again they're not loyal if 2000 cavalry are coming their way they would much rather be alive than to fight for a lord that they don't even care about and visa Vera, the stronghold would simply be used as a checkpoint and border control at the time Petyr passed.

Bolton swords would be dropped at the gates before they had even reached them - also, the castle might not even be occupied. Howland Reed showed his capabilities when taking the castle from the Iron Born, he weakened them so badly and could do the same to Bolton soldiers so I wouldn't be supprised if Cailin was simply abandoned.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:38:09 pm by Heist »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:35 pm »
Now that I think about it, if Jon now has the Knight's of the Vale than we may very end up seeing Jon vs Dany with Dothraki Bloodriders vs Vale Knights. That seems like a very interesting conflict.

I say that because Jon could potentially be the legitimate son of Rhaegar and have more of a claim than Dany. However, I don't think he wants to press that claim with his knowledge of the white walkers.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: August 13, 2016, 10:41:19 pm »
Ryan Ramsey would still know about them coming.

William there is no way to prove Jon is legit heir, like most nobles wouldn't believe it.