Author Topic: The Noobinator brings you another NW montage by The Norseman! Enoy, hopefully:)  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Bastard

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
nice you should do a GF server montage.

+1

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
Alright Ill try to do some groupfighting montages from now on, but the problem is that the killfeed is unlikely to come swiftly :P
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

AeroNinja

Alright Ill try to do some groupfighting montages from now on, but the problem is that the killfeed is unlikely to come swiftly :P
Y E S :D

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
I am sure GF will be dificult... remember yesterday? *wink*

hehehhehe

But I really love your video's, I am subscribed since the first one!
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
Another great video, dude! I loved the clutch at the end where you won the round for France. That was awesome.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
Glad you like it. :D
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

JackieChan

All the more impressive when you do well then though. People will see that the enemies are pretty skilled (for the most part). ;)

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Public players are actually worse than bots.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
Public players are actually worse than bots.

That's because bots spam attacks and chamber everything you throw at them... Lol.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
All the more impressive when you do well then though. People will see that the enemies are pretty skilled (for the most part). ;)

If jackie is there, atleast that is one free kill eh?!

JackieChan

If jackie is there, atleast that is one free kill eh?!
Yeah, but shhh...  :-[