Author Topic: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth  (Read 73540 times)

|Viper|

Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2017, 10:06:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I don't remember
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I joined the server with the admin password (Dare)
Time and date: Don't remember been awhile
Timezone: Central USA
User Identification Number: 1236904

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2017, 12:39:50 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I joined the server with the admin password (Dare)

Why were you trying to join the server with a (wrong) admin password when you are not an admin?  Were you on the right server?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 05:31:41 pm by Mohawky Rebirth »

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2017, 12:42:46 am »

How'd you end up here, mate? <3

|Viper|

« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2017, 09:05:35 am »
I was ToKes friend lol.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 04:21:03 pm by VetroG »

MaThiEu

« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2017, 10:11:12 am »
I raise you one MaThiEu;

Spoiler
[close]

Cheateur  ;D ;)

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2017, 03:17:36 pm »
What?! :o

Offline cedric1709

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cedric
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2017, 05:21:03 pm »

Unbanned

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2017, 05:33:39 pm »
I was ToKes friend lol

Unbanned, but please don't try to join server again with a (wrong) admin password when you are not an admin - auto protection system will perm ban you.

Offline Kingcharlemagne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2017, 08:53:21 pm »
Name under which you were banned: WarriorOfTheNorth
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: of course
What was happening when you got banned: the admin said who wants to get kicked as a joke, I replied with Me dew it twice. the I was perma banned by Mowhawky_Rebrith I think Not sure Why I was banned Iw wasn't trolling or anything like that.
Time and date: Not sure about the time between 11:00 to 1:00 5/27/17
Timezone: MT
User Identification Number: 773887

If your not going to unban me I would like to know why I was banned in the first place.

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2017, 07:41:12 am »
What was happening when you got banned: the admin said who wants to get kicked as a joke, I replied with Me dew it twice. the I was perma banned by Mowhawky_Rebrith I think Not sure Why I was banned Iw wasn't trolling or anything like that.

If your not going to unban me I would like to know why I was banned in the first place.

You were previously banned on the old original Rebirth server for harassing admins by close proximity during games, harassing in chat and trolling. There were six admins on server when you were banned this time, you began harassing each one in turn, demanding server password, chat trolling etc, getting as close to each as possible to make the game uncomfortable for them. You were warned, then asked by Wagtail to desist, then finally asked if you wanted kicking. At which point I decided enough was enough and that we were not going to tolerate your presence any further.

Offline Kingcharlemagne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2017, 04:07:53 pm »

You were previously banned on the old original Rebirth server for harassing admins by close proximity during games, harassing in chat and trolling. There were six admins on server when you were banned this time, you began harassing each one in turn, demanding server password, chat trolling etc, getting as close to each as possible to make the game uncomfortable for them. You were warned, then asked by Wagtail to desist, then finally asked if you wanted kicking. At which point I decided enough was enough and that we were not going to tolerate your presence any further.

1. I don't remember being banned from the "old" server considering the fact that I haven't played on your server in forever I don't know. Are you sure it was me who was banned previously I'm pretty sure it was not me who was banned previously. I only used Warrior of the north for a few matches and switch over to kingcharlemagne.
2. harassing is a strong term for skewing around in chat. Although I admit I was trolling in chat.
3.I'm pretty sure there were only 3 admins on at the time but okay.
4. harassing!!! I bothered you but no one else maybe talked to Lotte but that's it.
5. Demanding server password, I asked for it as a joke obviously you wouldn't have given it to me and even if you did I wouldn't have used it because I'm not on the white list and would have been banned.
6. As close as possible I was on the same roof as you not to get close to you but to sharp shoot I'm pretty sure that's not a good reason to ban someone from the server. Ban reason: "Being to close to me"
7. I was not warned at all and if I was I would have stopped. I'm an admin for the 59th I know when my troll is enough (if you can even consider what I did as trolling) And If I was warned it was not seen in admin chat.
8. Asked if I wanted a kicking. He said It to the entire server he said and I quote "Who wants a Kicking" I said yes as a joke but a kick not a perma ban

if trolling in chat is good enough reason to perma ban someone then you might as well be 15th MvB

the Issue I see
this is what your punishment coordination should be
Warning in admin chat (did not happen for me)
Kick if trolling continues (did not happen for me)
Temp ban if rejoins to continue to troll (did not happen to me)
Perma if rejoins and continues to troll (did happen to me although non of the previous steps happened)

A warning in admin chat would be enough to stop any troll if they don't want to be banned I was not warned in admin chat

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2017, 04:42:44 pm »

1. I don't remember being banned from the "old" server considering the fact that I haven't played on your server in forever I don't know. Are you sure it was me who was banned previously I'm pretty sure it was not me who was banned previously. I only used Warrior of the north for a few matches and switch over to kingcharlemagne.
2. harassing is a strong term for skewing around in chat. Although I admit I was trolling in chat.
3.I'm pretty sure there were only 3 admins on at the time but okay.
4. harassing!!! I bothered you but no one else maybe talked to Lotte but that's it.
5. Demanding server password, I asked for it as a joke obviously you wouldn't have given it to me and even if you did I wouldn't have used it because I'm not on the white list and would have been banned.
6. As close as possible I was on the same roof as you not to get close to you but to sharp shoot I'm pretty sure that's not a good reason to ban someone from the server. Ban reason: "Being to close to me"
7. I was not warned at all and if I was I would have stopped. I'm an admin for the 59th I know when my troll is enough (if you can even consider what I did as trolling) And If I was warned it was not seen in admin chat.
8. Asked if I wanted a kicking. He said It to the entire server he said and I quote "Who wants a Kicking" I said yes as a joke but a kick not a perma ban

if trolling in chat is good enough reason to perma ban someone then you might as well be 15th MvB

the Issue I see
this is what your punishment coordination should be
Warning in admin chat (did not happen for me)
Kick if trolling continues (did not happen for me)
Temp ban if rejoins to continue to troll (did not happen to me)
Perma if rejoins and continues to troll (did happen to me although non of the previous steps happened)

A warning in admin chat would be enough to stop any troll if they don't want to be banned I was not warned in admin chat

None of that happened to you because you have previous trolling history and were perm banned before, which you conveniently don't remember? If you are an admin on another server, why troll our admin? Or was that the point? As you say, you were trolling, no matter what light you cast on it to make it look better, and if you haven't played on server before, how would you know who was admin or not? Since you haven't played on the server forever, you wont miss it then. And don't make me laugh - its nothing like the 15th - who had around 6,000 people on its perm lists, 2,000 a year being banned by Harvains own admission, - we have 78 after a year and half - all inveterate trolls, hackers and unrepentant racists.

Offline rhysofpeace

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2017, 11:31:35 pm »
Guys i love this server, every few weeks and some chums get together to have fun on this game and we almost exclusively use this server when we  do, on the 16th of june , I logged in on my usual character "Everyone needs a Black Guy" and was kicked by the admin Mohawky. I attempted to log in a few more times as this character thinking there was some mistake before my chums informed me i was being kicked for being racist, confused i created a new character and tejoined and began questioning what about my name was racist, asking people what part of it i should change to appease the mods so as to avoid this happening again. I wont lie, i was annoyed and was persistant in wanting an answer, however after asking about 5-6 more times (im uncertain exactly how many times) I was perma banned without warning. I honestly dont care anymore, i'll just delete that character and never use it again,  I may not like this situation but im willing to do whatever to get unbanned.  MY characters name at the time of the ban was "Rhysofpeace 26th Goats Infantry" .  I apologise for any offence caused , i guarantee it wasnt intended. I enjoy this server far too much for it to be blighted by this blip.

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2017, 01:32:33 am »
Guys i love this server, every few weeks and some chums get together to have fun on this game and we almost exclusively use this server when we  do, on the 16th of june , I logged in on my usual character "Everyone needs a Black Guy" and was kicked by the admin Mohawky. I attempted to log in a few more times as this character thinking there was some mistake before my chums informed me i was being kicked for being racist, confused i created a new character and tejoined and began questioning what about my name was racist, asking people what part of it i should change to appease the mods so as to avoid this happening again. I wont lie, i was annoyed and was persistant in wanting an answer, however after asking about 5-6 more times (im uncertain exactly how many times) I was perma banned without warning. I honestly dont care anymore, i'll just delete that character and never use it again,  I may not like this situation but im willing to do whatever to get unbanned.  MY characters name at the time of the ban was "Rhysofpeace 26th Goats Infantry" .  I apologise for any offence caused , i guarantee it wasnt intended. I enjoy this server far too much for it to be blighted by this blip.

If you choose a racist name, you know exactly what you are doing. Demanding that an admin explain what is and is not racist is just trolling to compound the problem. You arrived on server at the same time as three others "GiggaNIGGA", "PaedophileGeneral" and an anti-jewish tag - all of you were immediately kicked by admins. The others changed their tags and came back and continued playing. You did not.

Having personally warned, kicked and temp banned you previously for that tag on other occasions, you chose to use it again, and again ignored the warning and kicks today from Polka and myself - when you did change it - you then ignored the big purple admin speak that said "This is not open to discussion, if you use that tag you will not play here"  - there were eight admins on the server when you were banned for persistently spamming chat about it. All agreed you were trolling - hence the perm ban. If you don't use racist tags, you don't get banned - its that simple. We will unban you this time.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:03:03 am by Mohawky Rebirth »

Offline Boom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2017, 07:50:41 pm »
Hi!

I just enter in the server and got kicked immediately. After a few seconds I have entered again and got kicked, again. Now I'm ban.

My username: PussyFucker69

Can I know why is the reason? It's because my username?  If is that I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Thanks very much.